Reviews for Saving Cameron
civilwarrose chapter 15 . 2/16/2013
Wonderful! Such a dramatic idea for Cameron's dad to die like that and poor Cameron to be tried for murder but it all worked out in the end, and I love the last chapter. Great story!
Mrs Doctor Who 11 chapter 15 . 6/1/2012
Wow. This is all I ever wanted for Cameron and so much more. Thank you so much for this.

Mrs DW 11 xx
December's Musicbox chapter 15 . 2/17/2012
Amazing, as usual xx
OWLSCRATCH chapter 14 . 2/15/2012
So happy that you updated! I love this story so much and I'm hoping that Cameron returns from his catatonic state.
Greygirl98 chapter 14 . 2/13/2012
Yay! I was actually wondering if you'd update today! It was so good! I'm so happy Cameron's innocent, I was literally on the edge of my seat! More please!
Greygirl98 chapter 14 . 2/13/2012
DreamingODaisyChains chapter 14 . 2/13/2012
I swear to John Hughes that I reviewed this story, like, a month ago. Apparently, it got lost in the various 0's and 1's that make up cyber space.

I fucking love your story. OMG holy fucking shit. Wow. Whoa. Shit.

Okay. I just am so speechless, it's not even funny. Like, seriously. Shit. Fuck. Oh. My. God.

All I can say is that I can't wait until the next chapter and that you totally deserve more than six measly fucking reviews. Seriously. I fucking love you, by the way. :D
samantha chapter 14 . 2/13/2012
Thank the fucking planet earth you updated XD I was so scared you gave up on this amazing story. I felt like I was holding my breath through the entire chapter just waiting to hear if they were guilty or not. I love your writing so much.
samantha chapter 14 . 2/13/2012
Greygirl98 chapter 13 . 1/30/2012
More please! I love this...please update soon :)
AyumiiUzimaki chapter 13 . 1/8/2012
Ahh! I wanna know what happens!
OWLSCRATCH chapter 13 . 1/4/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! I don't know why it doesn't have one million reviews by now! You're an amazing writer with a very simple style, not too descriptive, but descriptive enough. I can't wait for the next chapter!
samantha chapter 13 . 1/3/2012
I love this story! Cameron is my favorite guy in any movie. They need more fan fics about him.
Maeven Greystone chapter 9 . 12/23/2011
Oh.

My.

God.

This story is epic like no-one's business! What's funny is I'm currently watching a behind-the-scenes documentary of "FBDO" as I'm reading this, so it's even more!

What an amazing story, and your character growth is phenominal! I can't wait to read more, and this chapter (9) is an excellent cliffhanger! Well done on the whole thing, really. This is superb!
December's Musicbox chapter 6 . 12/13/2011
Hello!

First of all, brilliant! I loved it from the beginning- as I love Ferris Buller.

Second, your writing is still as incredible as it has always been.

Keep writing, love.