Reviews for Saving Cameron
Oops I'm Trashy chapter 15 . 5/19
Oh my God! Read all this in one go and I can't stop smiling! Perfect ending, the characters were on point, great storyline, uurgh just everything was amazing!
RoxyNoName chapter 15 . 2/27
I read this whole thing nonstop and could not be happier. This story was amazing and really left me wanting more even though the ending was perfect. This Cameron fanfiction was everything I wanted and more. Thank you for writing something so beautiful :)
Me chapter 6 . 2/27
This is like spot on perfect. I wish I could write like you!
Oliviajennings24 chapter 15 . 5/13/2015
you should totally do a sequel! THE SURPRISE PREGNANCY!
civilwarrose chapter 15 . 2/16/2013
Wonderful! Such a dramatic idea for Cameron's dad to die like that and poor Cameron to be tried for murder but it all worked out in the end, and I love the last chapter. Great story!
Mrs Doctor Who 11 chapter 15 . 6/1/2012
Wow. This is all I ever wanted for Cameron and so much more. Thank you so much for this.

Mrs DW 11 xx
December's Musicbox chapter 15 . 2/17/2012
Amazing, as usual xx
OWLSCRATCH chapter 14 . 2/15/2012
So happy that you updated! I love this story so much and I'm hoping that Cameron returns from his catatonic state.
Greygirl98 chapter 14 . 2/13/2012
Yay! I was actually wondering if you'd update today! It was so good! I'm so happy Cameron's innocent, I was literally on the edge of my seat! More please!
Greygirl98 chapter 14 . 2/13/2012
shelbydixon chapter 14 . 2/13/2012
I swear to John Hughes that I reviewed this story, like, a month ago. Apparently, it got lost in the various 0's and 1's that make up cyber space.

I fucking love your story. OMG holy fucking shit. Wow. Whoa. Shit.

Okay. I just am so speechless, it's not even funny. Like, seriously. Shit. Fuck. Oh. My. God.

All I can say is that I can't wait until the next chapter and that you totally deserve more than six measly fucking reviews. Seriously. I fucking love you, by the way. :D
samantha chapter 14 . 2/13/2012
Thank the fucking planet earth you updated XD I was so scared you gave up on this amazing story. I felt like I was holding my breath through the entire chapter just waiting to hear if they were guilty or not. I love your writing so much.
samantha chapter 14 . 2/13/2012
Greygirl98 chapter 13 . 1/30/2012
More please! I love this...please update soon :)
AyumiiUzimaki chapter 13 . 1/8/2012
Ahh! I wanna know what happens!