Reviews for Got to Get Away
Mary Rose chapter 12 . 3/25/2014
This story really made me jump at the end.
tvaddict911 chapter 12 . 6/8/2012
love your series. Hopefully the new sequel is posted soon! :)
Bella chapter 12 . 2/23/2012
Nicely done. Not how I imagined it ending but neither was the show:) I cannot wait to read the sequel to this.
PF FAN chapter 12 . 2/23/2012
What, what, what? First, love Kenny and Max here. So obvious how much the adore each other, even in the midst of it all. Samantha, well, did she really kill him? Really? Don't wait weeks, need it now!
ME chapter 12 . 2/23/2012
OMG, did she kill him? Herself? I cannot wait weeks for another story. I love how sweet Kenny is being and how visibly shaken and hurt Max really is. I did appreciate how she threw the razor and decided she would pull herself together for her family. Excellent ending!
kelsey2010 chapter 12 . 2/23/2012
I know Max doesn't like being a blonde but I always did think she looked better blonde then redhead. Way to go Samantha hopefully you kill your "father". (if that is who you shot and not yourself) Yeah it would cause problems for you but hey anything is better then having him around to cause even more problems. Love it as usual and can not wait until the sequel! :)
Guest chapter 11 . 2/20/2012
Max really lost it.
Bella chapter 11 . 2/18/2012
Once again, wonderful chapter. Please keep up the good work. Glad to see Max put that psychopath in his place. He soooo deservered it.
PF FAN chapter 11 . 2/17/2012
Love. Smell a bigger rift in the Lacos-Brock relationship.
ME chapter 11 . 2/17/2012
Poor Max, falling apart like that. She really isn't herself. Kenny is being super sweet with her, the poor sap is so in love with her. I love their kids, how protective they are both being.
kelsey2010 chapter 11 . 2/16/2012
Love it. Finally Max has a meltdown. Maybe this will help her get everything out of her system. Love how she beat up Michael-he deserves it. Hopefully Skeeter makes it out of surgery ok. Update soon! :)
Bella chapter 10 . 2/11/2012
wow. This story has taken an unpredictable turn. Skeeter gets shot. I hope Jill comes to his rescue. Please update soon and please keep the twists and turns coming
ME chapter 10 . 2/10/2012
I adore Kenny and Max here, how supportive he is when she is so obviously shaken up.
kelsey2010 chapter 10 . 2/9/2012
Stupid Michael! He shot Skeeter! His pyscho a$$ needs to go awaay especially wanting to see "his wife and baby". Really dude you've done enough damage. Adds more drama though :) Hopefully Jimmy gets Samantha to get fully clean from drugs and all that stuff. Can't wait to see how Max reacts to this phone call.
pf fan chapter 9 . 2/3/2012
Kenny and his girls... I think he'll pull Max through it.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »