Reviews for The Ghosts of a Memory
Andressa chapter 7 . 8/21/2012
Hey,
I just want to say that this is the best drama fic I've read so far! It really surprised me and, besides, you write very well! I just missed the talk Danny had with Vlad - after he went to Clockwork - because you didn't tell it in the present. But as for general, this story is amazing!
Jennythe3 chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
He's gonna get Clockwork, isn't he? Nice chapter.
Jennythe3 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
He should find Desiree, and make a (specific) wish that he remembered EXACTLY what happened.
Yami-sama42 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Holy hell. I got all the way through the chapter and read your notes before I realized that this was written in present tense. I can safely say I was shocked. Needless to say, you've pulled it off quite nicely (that or I'm really unobservant). This story is incredibly intriguing and I'm looking forward to reading the other chapters. Excellent work thus far.
VampireFrootloopsRule chapter 7 . 1/1/2012
Very god ending in my opinion. I would love to see he interaction between vlad and danny, but otherwise awesomeness to the max. Descriptive with just a hint of angst. I loved it!
Fugitive of Gray chapter 7 . 12/30/2011
I always have time for an end of story review. This story has pretty awesome pacing, and I like how you write it. Pacing is becoming an enemy of mine, she's a vengeful demon which I think you have tamed. I envy you and I've had some fun.

~FoG
XxhoneyleafxX chapter 7 . 12/30/2011
The end? Like, the END end? Are you going to do a sequel? If you do, can you let us readers know in an A/N update? Why am I writing in questions? Why is it STILL HAPPENING? WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?

Meh. I'm gonna go watch Detective Conan and pretend I never sent this review. XP
Doctor-Strider-Time chapter 7 . 12/30/2011
I thought the ending for this story fit it well. Amazing job with the story, I couldn't have done it better. Thank you for adding another amazing fic to this site~
SailorSea chapter 7 . 12/30/2011
really great story. I can see Danny not wanting to burden his friends so the ending was very believable
Doctor-Strider-Time chapter 6 . 12/28/2011
Wow. I didn't puke. My record since 1st grade still holds. XD;; It was good! Probably better than I could ever do. Please update soon~
VampireFrootloopsRule chapter 6 . 12/27/2011
Best scene evah! Very well descibed, even if u toned it down ;) dannys thoughts are portrayed well as well as his sanity level. He has just the right amount of everything. Very nicely done
DeliciousKrabKakes chapter 6 . 12/26/2011
OHHH MADDIE WAS THE LADY IN BLUE! I GET IT NOW! :D :D :D
XxhoneyleafxX chapter 6 . 12/26/2011
I KNEW it was vivisection! Authors seem to love that sorta thing, its getting common in DP fanfics. I'm a genius! XD

LOL, I think I should start keeping tally marks on the amount of fanfics have Danny being vivisected/tortured. It's almost hilarious. Keep tortu- I mean updating! :P
Fugitive of Gray chapter 6 . 12/26/2011
Ah, yep, that's traumatizing alright, justification for all of this flightly nonsense, check. Squishy dangly organs, also check. Ewww... I think that might have scarred Jack and Maddie for life as well. Dear me, look at all this psychological damage!

~FoG
DeliciousKrabKakes chapter 5 . 12/25/2011
D:

ME GUSTA!

MORE CHAPPIE LOVE IS LOVE!