Reviews for Whole With You
selenehekate chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Haha I love that Remus is reading Hamlet. If anyone from the Marauder generation would be reading a muggle story, it certainly would be Remus! These two are an absolutely adorable couple and I love the way you wrote them. Great job!
Mr Bellatrix Lestrange chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Erm... I think someone should like... seriously draw this... and I like... really want to /blushface/. Becausee awwwwww. Bigger aww than before. I'm Sirius about the drawing though! You drew it in words... /muchpraise/
Satan Abraham chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Oh... That's adorable...
Evon1222 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I like this a lot. I really love the way you started this with a sort of choppy thought sequence. It felt very real and work well in leading up to such a simple moment between Sirius and Remus. The end truly depicts the two in a 'whole' state with each other. You just get the sense that they are comfortable with one another and enjoy each other's company. It is simply a moment of peace that you've communicated tremendously well. Excellent work!

Blackened Wasteland
MugglebornGryffindor713 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
This does a really good job of convaying emotion. I completely understand their relationship. I love how they are sitting together in such a way taht can be either romantic or platonic. It is a very realistic senario! my friend an I are just like that!
Asking Me Where My Love Grows chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
jfkdlsfj, Remus used Sirius as a pillow.(:

That was, by far, my favorite part of this little drabble/one-shot. That is so beyond adorable that I literally squealed and I'm not even that big a fan of Sirius/Lupin!

This was actually almost perfection so I can't find much to complain about. The only tiny little itty bitty typo I saw was that there wasn't a space between Hamlet and open in the first paragraph and if I hadn't made a vow to be extremely critiquey in my reviews I wouldn't have even pointed it out.

Siriusly awesome job, darling. Loved it with a passion.
Lord Darling chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
This is so easy and touching, yet with much good penmanship underpinning it all. Endearingly, refreshingly pure and sweet work. Bravo.
sweaterweather21 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
I'm not even sure that there's a word for this. It's romance, but it's in the lightest, sweetest, most friendly form ever, and it's adorable. The whole idea of Remus being attracted to tragedy was a good one. Sirius is perfect, too. He's just so nonchalant, and is willing to listen to Remus read a play to him, just because. Good work :)
Jenn chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
That was beautiful. Not too short, sweet, to the point, and not incredibly corny. The flow of the plot is very smooth and easy. I also think that the boys are definitely in character. I really enjoyed this.
Marauder-In-Disguise chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
SO ADORABLE :D Love how you write them
lowi chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Oh, gosh, this was absolutely wonderful! Your writing is really beautiful, you sure have a way with words. And, I might be slightly biased when it comes to Remmius, but maybe not really, because this was truly fantastic!

I love how you characterise both of them, it felt so believable, and I loved the part with Sirius taking up place, it felt so /him/.

Gorgeous work, and thanks for entering my challenge! I really /loved/ this!