Reviews for Isolated
DPSMTF1177 chapter 18 . 7/31
Great story! I love it! You know definitely know how to write! Good job!
Cas-Winchester13 chapter 17 . 6/9
ooooohhhhh! This was such a good ending to the story. I absolutely love reading your stories and can't wait to read more!
Cas-Winchester13 chapter 16 . 6/9
This was a really good chapter. I like the whole bonding between Danny and his mom. That was, of course, until she disappeared O.O
Cas-Winchester13 chapter 10 . 6/8
oooooohh I knew he was going to get caught!
Cas-Winchester13 chapter 8 . 6/8
hhmmmm... this is interesting. I may be wrong but this seems like some sort of 'alternate plane of existence' sort of thing. it seems that they are slowly going back to reality. Maybe jack and maddie are next leaving Danny by himself. Though, I could also be very far from the truth. :) guess ill have to find out.
Cas-Winchester13 chapter 5 . 6/7
This is getting interesting!
Cas-Winchester13 chapter 2 . 6/7
The ghostfacers! Omg a supernatural reference! Love that show
Cas-Winchester13 chapter 1 . 6/7
ooooh Interesting! Can't wait to continue
Candy Phantom chapter 3 . 4/13
I understand why she would keep a cookie in her pocket.
Specteracular chapter 18 . 4/11
This deserves more attention! The story is great.
Sally.yang chapter 18 . 3/21
Good story.
JC-Puzzler chapter 17 . 8/28/2014
Please do an epilogue or follow up story.
I really enjoyed seeing the confusion and the ending does give one hope, but I think you could do a lot more with this.
Perhaps telling us what happened the next day?
-JC Puzzler
IvyVine6 chapter 18 . 8/5/2014
Ahaa. I thought that scene would be this little missing one. Thank you. It was a joy to read.
IvyVine6 chapter 17 . 8/5/2014
*claps*

You did an outstanding job pulling this whole story together. I loved how the characters interacted and showed their differences and similarities. The plot was crazy good to see follow through. Although, a little insight to the building of the "bridge" would have been really nice. Even so, I loved this story, and it had a heartwarming, humorous ending. Well done.
IvyVine6 chapter 16 . 8/5/2014
The ending to this chapter really got me. I mean, I saw it coming before, earlier on, but then all of this positive talk from Danny started pouring in that maybe Maddie was slowly changing her mind, and *poof*. Wish. She's gone. Safe. At home. And Danny's just stuck there. That was a great use of the plot timing.