Reviews for Isolated
clamche chapter 13 . 3/18
I love how the three groups formed. And that Jack and Jazz (and later Maddie) came back through different and varying ways.
Worst is, Danny's all by himself. What is worse than not knowing what to do is not having anybody around to rely on. And work with.
That chapter and the next are most intriguing and cliff-hang-y. No one has figured something out yet and the time's mercilessly racing.
clamche chapter 12 . 3/18
Somehow, the less stranded people there are, the more hopeless the situation gets. And darker.
The atmosphere is heavy, because Maddie is the most strong-headed and she is least likely to listen, so only a miracle or in this case an incident can stop her.
In my opinion, this situation is closest to the show and everyone's acting in character, which probably took a lot of thought and work, but was worth it. Great job!
clamche chapter 17 . 3/15
Splendid story! I'm glad I read it. It left me with some sort of lightness and relief! I was holding my breath reading this.
Thank you for this jewel!
clamche chapter 15 . 3/15
it never crossed my mind that the it was the device that trapped Danny in his ghost form, though it makes sense. Jack obliviously created something that works perfectly for halfas.
Also, that chapter was profound in emotions and developing character relationships.
Desiree doesn't seem out of character for this bit, in my opinion.
clamche chapter 9 . 3/15
I can't help it, I had to admit that you made Clockwork REAL.
I mean, his lines, his demeanor, the depth of his position as Time Master, that was awesome, well thought job. I admire the way you make misunderstandings work for the benefit of the characters!
clamche chapter 10 . 3/15
That chapter was so intense. So full of suspense.
Great work done here!
Specter14 chapter 18 . 11/8/2015
That was an awesome story! :D I was sure Danny's secret would be revealed but luckily he got through without all that drama. xD
Dan phantom16 chapter 7 . 8/18/2015
Nnnuuuuuu danny fentions died ! Time for DAN to make an aperints !;p :)
RoseAnna1177 chapter 18 . 7/31/2015
Great story! I love it! You know definitely know how to write! Good job!
Cas-Winchester13 chapter 17 . 6/9/2015
ooooohhhhh! This was such a good ending to the story. I absolutely love reading your stories and can't wait to read more!
Cas-Winchester13 chapter 16 . 6/9/2015
This was a really good chapter. I like the whole bonding between Danny and his mom. That was, of course, until she disappeared O.O
Cas-Winchester13 chapter 10 . 6/8/2015
oooooohh I knew he was going to get caught!
Cas-Winchester13 chapter 8 . 6/8/2015
hhmmmm... this is interesting. I may be wrong but this seems like some sort of 'alternate plane of existence' sort of thing. it seems that they are slowly going back to reality. Maybe jack and maddie are next leaving Danny by himself. Though, I could also be very far from the truth. :) guess ill have to find out.
Cas-Winchester13 chapter 5 . 6/7/2015
This is getting interesting!
Cas-Winchester13 chapter 2 . 6/7/2015