Reviews for The Happiest Place on Earth
LKlovesAK chapter 32 . 9/30/2020
Well done. Glad Andy got closure of a sort. Some would wish more to happen to that Bastard. Alas that does not always give closure, it is different for everyone. Sometimes the victim never has the blessed relief. 49 years later I still have an occasional nightmare. But I have been there for a few who needed to hear..."It was not your fault." We are survivors, we will not let them win. I have a wonderful wife, an understanding ex husband, two adult kids and waiting to hear of more. Lol. Thank you for sharing the gift of your talent. Words can heal. Thanks again.
LKlovesAK chapter 31 . 9/30/2020
Way to get Andy's parents to meet the Family. Andy can be a bit of a terrier when she is a mind to. Must get it from her Mom, the way she "nipped at George."
Just a bit of time for them to come over to the Runway Side. Lol. Not sure if M is a Rotty or a Dobbie. Fierce and loyal, both of them.
LKlovesAK chapter 20 . 9/17/2020
Hate snark fights. Fights born of fear, Insecurity, and other stupid stuff. The real reason is often hard to find, seemingly hidden behind something small the grew into a festering boil ready to pop.
Those it sometimes turns into great make up sex. Or a bit of clearing the air, and holding close to heal and make stronger.
Like here. Well done.
Aidyl James chapter 32 . 5/27/2020
Thank you for a wonderful story.
Aidyl James chapter 31 . 5/27/2020
Lovely.
Aidyl James chapter 30 . 5/27/2020
Excellent chapter.
Aidyl James chapter 29 . 5/26/2020
Lol. I told you so.
Aidyl James chapter 28 . 5/26/2020
Richard poked the bear when he insulted Miranda's love.
Aidyl James chapter 27 . 5/25/2020
I am enjoying this.
Aidyl James chapter 26 . 5/25/2020
Damn the torpedoes! Love it.
Aidyl James chapter 25 . 5/25/2020
I like the pace of this story.
Aidyl James chapter 24 . 5/25/2020
The visit will go well.
Aidyl James chapter 23 . 5/25/2020
The parents will come around.
Aidyl James chapter 22 . 5/25/2020
Hmm, hope Richard settles down.
Aidyl James chapter 21 . 5/25/2020
Interesting. The fist thing was kind of ... I am not sure.