Reviews for The Happiest Place on Earth
marty powell chapter 29 . 1/20/2012
Fantastic update! great way to start my weekend. Thanks bunches!
caradens chapter 29 . 1/20/2012
what fun

a pleasure

fantastic

thanks
CaptainStone chapter 29 . 1/20/2012
Obviously, Damsel doused her Dragon Lady's fire breathing sac with water instead of fuel and she threw the water (kindness) over that prick would not ignite the fire at all. It concluded that prick was tamed by Damsel. Probably, she is the "prick whisperer".

Hey Pagesix, I'm glad that you are still kicking and paying the bills. I thought that Dragon Lady plucked you out to feed her Dragon cuties because you outed her last few chapters. If so, DWP fanfiction won't be same without you.. (Yep, I admit that I miss my cold shower but it saved me the water bill though.) ;-)
JUJUChick16 chapter 28 . 1/15/2012
LOL! I could see this perfectly lol! I can't wait for another update!
charly chapter 28 . 1/15/2012
please please i will beg if you want, i have no shame in doing so..please post more chapers please...this is my way of saying that i find your storie great
marty powell chapter 28 . 1/13/2012
ok that was hot! an excellent update :-) sorry I was late in reviewing, my day started at 3am and I just got home. But what a great thing to find when I did. thanks bunches!
caradens chapter 28 . 1/13/2012
hope she cuts um off and hangs um out to dry his NUTS that is

excellent update thanks
CaptainStone chapter 28 . 1/13/2012
That prick will stew in his own juice if he attempts to expose Damsel on something because Dragon Lady would scorch him to crisp. Hey, it would be cool if Dragon Lady lets her Damsel to shove some stewed tomatoes into that prick's throat.

Apparently, a fire extinguisher was collecting the dust because Damsel absorbs Dragon Lady's fiery passions very well. Ahem.. I better go for a cold shower. See ya on next chapter..
LivingInADreamWorldxx chapter 28 . 1/12/2012
That was hot! Xx

thanks for the update x
JUJUChick16 chapter 27 . 1/11/2012
AWESOME! I am excited for the next chapter! Andy's article will be published and some drama will begin, oh and will they do it again? *blush* LOL The writing of this is fantastic as always!
marty powell chapter 27 . 1/10/2012
excellent :-)
TRACKERPUPPY chapter 27 . 1/10/2012
You have an amazing gift for story telling. Please keep writing.
CaptainStone chapter 27 . 1/10/2012
Luckily, Damsel's boss was not scorched by Dragon Lady for not reading Damsel's work earlier. The workplace became the battleground for deadlines, snide remarks and office gossip. Good for Damsel for defending herself against the mouthy low-class knight without Dragon Lady's fire breathings. Tha knight better watch out after Dragon Lady learned about their stupid altercation. I agree with the Dragon Cuties that the stewed tomato is disgusting.. (I hate the okra and stewed tomato side dish, my late grandmother's family recipe which I never bother to collect)
caradens chapter 27 . 1/10/2012
wow playground bullies never grow up shame andy suffered

excellent update thanks
LivingInADreamWorldxx chapter 27 . 1/10/2012
I loved it... cant wait for the next chapter xx

i love this chapter x i can just see the argument x i wonder how long until miranda defends andy xx
332 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »