Reviews for The Happiest Place on Earth
JUJUChick16 chapter 28 . 1/15/2012
LOL! I could see this perfectly lol! I can't wait for another update!
charly chapter 28 . 1/15/2012
please please i will beg if you want, i have no shame in doing so..please post more chapers please...this is my way of saying that i find your storie great
marty powell chapter 28 . 1/13/2012
ok that was hot! an excellent update :-) sorry I was late in reviewing, my day started at 3am and I just got home. But what a great thing to find when I did. thanks bunches!
caradens chapter 28 . 1/13/2012
hope she cuts um off and hangs um out to dry his NUTS that is

CaptainStone chapter 28 . 1/13/2012
That prick will stew in his own juice if he attempts to expose Damsel on something because Dragon Lady would scorch him to crisp. Hey, it would be cool if Dragon Lady lets her Damsel to shove some stewed tomatoes into that prick's throat.

Apparently, a fire extinguisher was collecting the dust because Damsel absorbs Dragon Lady's fiery passions very well. Ahem.. I better go for a cold shower. See ya on next chapter..
LivingInADreamWorldxx chapter 28 . 1/12/2012
That was hot! Xx

thanks for the update x
JUJUChick16 chapter 27 . 1/11/2012
AWESOME! I am excited for the next chapter! Andy's article will be published and some drama will begin, oh and will they do it again? *blush* LOL The writing of this is fantastic as always!
marty powell chapter 27 . 1/10/2012
excellent :-)
TRACKERPUPPY chapter 27 . 1/10/2012
You have an amazing gift for story telling. Please keep writing.
CaptainStone chapter 27 . 1/10/2012
Luckily, Damsel's boss was not scorched by Dragon Lady for not reading Damsel's work earlier. The workplace became the battleground for deadlines, snide remarks and office gossip. Good for Damsel for defending herself against the mouthy low-class knight without Dragon Lady's fire breathings. Tha knight better watch out after Dragon Lady learned about their stupid altercation. I agree with the Dragon Cuties that the stewed tomato is disgusting.. (I hate the okra and stewed tomato side dish, my late grandmother's family recipe which I never bother to collect)
caradens chapter 27 . 1/10/2012
wow playground bullies never grow up shame andy suffered

LivingInADreamWorldxx chapter 27 . 1/10/2012
I loved it... cant wait for the next chapter xx

i love this chapter x i can just see the argument x i wonder how long until miranda defends andy xx
JUJUChick16 chapter 26 . 1/7/2012
Getting really good! I hope it all works out! Update when you can!
4theloveof chapter 26 . 1/7/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter
caradens chapter 26 . 1/7/2012
i personally don't think andy would do that i think she would get a fake name but thats just me

329 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »