Reviews for The Happiest Place on Earth
oscarwildette chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
mmm... does the rawness and authoritativeness of Mirandas action relate to her having experienced something similar herself I wonder?

thank you for the wonderful up date and the added bonus of a crossover with the NYs other 2 finest ladies
Kulasa chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
Oh wow! Didn't see the crossover coming.. This is great! Can't wait for the next update.. Thanks for the read!

You are just awesome!
LondonDday chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
Absolutely love this story!
Willowezra chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Wow what a way to start a story. Hope to see more posted soon so everything starts to develop. Can't wait for more.
CaptainStone chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Uh oh. The rapist Mark will not know what's coming to him by the fierce Dragon lady. I love reading your stories on Mirandy.. Keep writing.
Cath chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
OMG OMG OMG looking forward to your next update!
LivingInADreamWorldxx chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
please please please update soon... !

i loved it... cant wait to read more xx
MirandyGirl chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Awww go get her Miranda!

Love this already! Poor Andrea! Miranda will love her better :)

Love

Miss Spesh x
marty powell chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
excellent start. I will look forward to updates. thanks bunches for sharing
aaaaaaaaamfjghjfj chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Crap. Well, a good start anyway, with Miranda being worried enough to go to the hospital, which I'm sure if it was anyone else she wouldn't have been.
oscarwildette chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
looking forward to your next update!
TRACKERPUPPY chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Excellent story line, I salute you for deciding to deal with such a vicious assault on a woman's trust and self esteem, not to mention her body. Please keep telling Andy's story, because it will certainly not be fiction for untold number of women that it has already happened to, but maybe it will be a heads up for the innocent ones coming behind them. I loved the way Miranda dropped everything as soon as she heard about the attack. You go girl, you ae doing great!
foundmymuse chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
I think I should first apologize for having never written a review. I've read nearly every one of your stories (mirandy is, by far, my favorite pairing), and I'm a huge fan. Everything aspect of your stories is so emotionally realistic, and you always do a fantastic job at constantly writing characters exactly as they are supposed to be. That's particularly difficult with Miranda, and having to strike a balance between the cold fa├žade and who she is with Andy, but you nail it every time. Tough start, but I'm really looking forward to the rest of this story. Keep up the great work !
magikedforyou chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
I sure hope the title turns out to be true because that was a sad ending to the chapter. It was really good though, I love how Miranda has changed into a more caring person. Can't wait to see what happens next.
329 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22