Reviews for The Happiest Place on Earth
gecko17 chapter 32 . 11/19/2014
This is easily one of the best fictions I have read. You have a wonderful grasp of the technicalities of writing and you used a couple words I had to look up so excellent job! I will be re-reading this story and I hope many more you share!
Guest chapter 32 . 10/11/2014
This fic makes me laugh, cry and really horny! I love it!
joeyfranklin chapter 32 . 6/17/2014
Thank you. This is my favourite kind of Mirandy story. Long, emotional and descriptive with lots of interaction with the twins, as well. You are a very good writer and I hope that you write some one-shots or updates so that we can see where these characters end up. Perhaps a wedding?
MississippiTrojan chapter 32 . 5/11/2014
Awesome I truly loved well written!
Robinola chapter 28 . 1/12/2014
Yes, your story definitely influenced mine, by the way
Robinola chapter 12 . 1/12/2014
I'm guessing it's the mesmerizing breasts!
raven.rayne.5 chapter 32 . 9/8/2013
Absolutely hope you continue in this setting with mirandy...you manage to hit all the levels needed to sustain interest. Please, even some one shots would be great! Love this story!,
drkwind999 chapter 32 . 8/28/2013
I agree. A wedding would be good! Love the story. Thank you for writing.

Take care.
lazysunday30 chapter 32 . 7/10/2013
This story is just magnificent. I don't usually like long, drawn-out "family" stories, but I really and truly enjoyed this. Your writing is wonderful and I felt you kept both women very in-character. Thank you for writing/sharing!
Guest chapter 32 . 4/27/2013
A wedding?
Guest chapter 21 . 4/27/2013
Truely, I do love Miranda NOW.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/26/2013
Just lovvvved it! "Apparently your planning on eatting me alive. Am I dead yet?" I was laughing so hard! I almost p... My pants. Thanks for the fantastic story.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/25/2013
Ahhhhhhh Miranda, I think I love you! :)
corvino chapter 32 . 4/15/2013
I really enjoyed this DWP universe. Please write a sequel.
WolvenBane08 chapter 29 . 3/4/2013
Well, I was going to wait to comment until I had finished reading the whole story, and give a glowing review of just how much I adore it, and how, during the Disney vacation, I could easily visualize everything and how thrilling it all was...but, after reading this chapter, I just HAD to comment.
Mainly because my name is Jenna, and I get this ridiculous little thrill every time I read a story with my name in it, regardless of how story-Jenna is characterized. (Totally different from me, but I love it nonetheless.)

Anyway, where I'm at thus far, I'm loving the story! I really do adore how descriptive you are, and how much detail you put into the Disney Adventures. I can tell that either you thoroughly did your research, or you visit often-either way, it brought me back to my own escapades during my last Disney visit a few years back...and makes me want to hit my cousin up for a family discount so I can visit again.
329 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »