Reviews for Fossil Fighters: The Champions
DarkEevee chapter 19 . 8/22
Hey! This is probably a REALLY late comment but I just wanted to say I loved this fanfic, one of the best I've read, So I thought "Hmm this was a good one so why don't a read it again?" And I'm so glad I did, especially with your funny lil comments at the beginning and end at each chapter, made me laugh many times x3 (Also can't forget the RupertxDina...LOVE THEM TOGETHER SO MUCH! *ahem* Anyways thank you so much for writing this...And Hope to read many more of your fanfics/story's!
AND I STILL DON'T GOTS ME CAKE!
Wait a minute, hold on lady. Talking North American synapsids of the early Permian period? I am not against those kinds of things, since in my FanFiction I have a Coelophysis named Python that runs around Prehistoric Park stealing everyone's food and money and wallets to get more food, but even I have to admit that the talking synapsid thing is weird. And I had some really weird things in my FanFiction.
God damn it, I WANT MY CAKE ALREADY!
No cake? What kind of monster are you?
Aurorua chapter 3 . 4/27/2015
I like this story! I never actually looked until today to look for a story this decent, keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 13 . 4/13/2015
We need Prof. Scatterly x GLaDoS
Guest chapter 8 . 4/13/2015
Getting some Coleola here!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/13/2015
Lol lets hope anything fishy doesn't happen with them xD
Starry's Light chapter 19 . 6/13/2014
daaaaw.
The worst plot twist in that story was when Todd told me that his stomachaches were fake. I swear. I had actually thought he was eating everything. Well, maybe he was, but was faking the ache.
I KNEW IT! xD
Anyways, this final chapter was... big. And emotional when I read it the first time. x3 A bit emotional now, too. :P
I am happy everyone lived, of course. That's always the most important thing.
And lookie here, VIVOSAUR ISLAND! I just love the original Fossil Fighters. Sadly, I've only found one of those stories on here I actually thought was good. As for champions, there are many different fanfics on those, but yours was always my favorite. And then there's me, hoping I don't accidentally mess up as I write one for each game.
Zongazonga, you nasty fly. DIEEE! DIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE!
And the Caliosteo Island is now owned by Wildwest and Sentoki foundation.
Great ending, I so happy about it... yay. :D
Bravo

PS: Oh my gosh. I was going to make a PS for you but I forgot what it was. ._.#
Sigh.
Uh... Dinaurian power?
LIKE ZE BOSS.
Starry's Light chapter 18 . 6/13/2014
BY THE POWER OF SHOUTING YOUR NAME, ZONGAZONGA.
Like a boss? OKay no. I think Zongazonga is a great bad guy because he's different and he STEALS BOODDIIIEEESS and summons ZOMBIE VIVOS and now I can fight him with himself and my own ZOMBIE VIVOS. YEEEEEESSSHHH. :D
But I still want to skewer him alive for taking Rupert.
Reaaal bad.
Todd! Congrats! Now everyone else also knows of your two, big talents!
No wait. I'm giving him a third.
Loyalty. :3
OOH! And cowardice!
And eating-disgusting-foods!
And... what.
Kissing Dina like a boss. NO. GET AWAY YOU DEMON.
Ah. Why Rupert wanted to battle you, Dina?
SHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIP!
Starry's Light chapter 17 . 6/13/2014
Waaah. I don't get to be in the castings, do I? You've probably already finished.
Then again I have the most-stuttering voice with random stops and stuff so that's probably good.
Anyways, another eventful chapter!
TODDIE WHYYYYYYYY? HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO US? I know. I know you're under influence from a highly-jerkish jerk, but that doesn't change the fact that you had to be defeated in order to be re...re-gooded! YES!
Oh, Dina. You think that's the final battle? HAH HAH HAH.
Giant, orange masks. hey, that reminds me of when Dino (what a coincidence that's what I had named the FF character. Dargit Nintendo) had to wear one of Saurhead's green, giant masks! That was fun. You're walking around the Dinaurian base and you're like HEY GUYS and they're like ...O-OKAAAYYY..?
Pipsqueak. How I love that name.
TWO CHAPTERS LEFT.
SO INTENSE IT JUST MAKES SENSE! -gets shot-
Frozen quotes...
Starry's Light chapter 16 . 6/13/2014
That RupertXDina mo'... I felt really bad for them to be on camera like that. Course Rupert had to go and kiss her like that in front of everyone. DANGIT RUPERT YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BEAT AROUND THE BUSH, NOT DIVE IN! You should know this stuff by now! xD
was this not eventful? Joe Wildwest is a skull, other Joe Wildwest is a demonic creep. YES. HOW WONDERFUL. NOT ONLY THAT, BUT IT WANTS DINA. DINA OF ALL PEOPLE. Then of course it gets we-know-who... ;-;
TODD. BE A MAAN! WOOOO
I like the skull. He boss. GOOD GUY SAVE US.
And then Scatterly shows up again, being as boss as he can "boss"ibly be. OH GOSH. WE'RE MISSING JOANIE! JOANIE AND PRINCESS POOCH!
And the three BBs but whatever. I haven't had a fill of Joanie since the first review I made today.
Ugh. I should be working on my own chapter. xD Oh well.
Starry's Light chapter 15 . 6/13/2014
Yeeees, Dina. You will remember this day. Heheheheh.
YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT DONNIS IS GOOOOOODD! HE IS THE REAL ONE DINA! GET YOUR HEAD TOGETHER AND DON'T DO THIS! AGH! WHY! MUST! YOU! STILL! FIGHT! -sigh-
Well, if it's any good, Rupert and his father have made up.
eheheheh. -holds voodoo dolls in hands, having them swing around- or haaaaaveee theeey... -stick a pin in Rupert's back randomly-
Darg blargit the Mapo one's missing... WHERE IS THE MAPO ONE? WHAT IS HE DOING?
Randomness aside, is it not good to know that the man you thought wanted you hated. Dead. Whatever, was actually trying to heeelp you? BOOM. MIND-BLOWN.
I'm suddenly wondering what kind of parents Dina has... hmmmm... well, they must have been boss to do this for her. x3
YESH. THE NYCTO ACE HAS ARRIVED!
Starry's Light chapter 14 . 6/13/2014
Rupert... you can use super-effective moves all you want. BUT PLEASE DON'T EVOLVE INTO YOUR DAD. I would have to kill you, and that would suck. ;-;
NO ONE HURT THE DON BONEYARD! HE IS GOOD GUY! VERY GOOD GUY!
Todd is good at two things: tickling and climbing. Bravo. -clapclapclap-
BAAAALLIIIVEEEERRRRR- okay I'm kidding. He's never been that cool to me. I just like shouting out his name.
Oh. That's right. All the dig sites are UNNNLOOOCKED! -brofist- Now to get every single vivosaur, Dina. COLLECT THEM ALL! :D
I have all of them but Dynal (and the squiks) in Fossil Fighters, but it's nearly impossible for me in Champions! Seriously, I don't even have all of the Treasure Lake ones. WHY?!
Lola loses. Yes. Short alliteration achieved.
BUT NOW WE MEET GOOD GUY THAT DINA WILL TRY TO BEAT UP! DINA STOPPPP! (course she won't. But I feel like I'm doing something if I shout real loudly)
Todd. Dude. Your stomach should be immune to these things by now.