Reviews for Fossil Fighters: The Champions
Read it twice and still love it! Want more, When more!? Also for future stories can Dina switch her team Vivos every once in awhile and balance out the elements of her team I mean there's a huge lack of water and earth and too much air, maaaaybe lose Coatlus NO Offense to Coatlus, I can't help it the strategic fighter in me wants there to be a well balanced team. Oh if you do put in water and earth Vivosaurs for water can you do like Alectro or Onyx, and for earth maybe Venator or F-raptor?
Read it twice and still love it! Want more! Also later can Dina switch out Coatlus? No offense (to Coatlus) it's just I'd think it's better to balance out your teams elements. Lack of water and earth and too much air, don't get me wrong I'm looking forward to Areos but I'm just saying. Oh maybe for earth you could throw in a Venator or an F-Raptor, and for water you could do Alectro or Onyx?
Allo 38 chapter 10 . 12/7/2016
No it was very impressive I Like the way you wright you'd make a good novel wrighter
DarkEevee chapter 19 . 8/22/2016
Hey! This is probably a REALLY late comment but I just wanted to say I loved this fanfic, one of the best I've read, So I thought "Hmm this was a good one so why don't a read it again?" And I'm so glad I did, especially with your funny lil comments at the beginning and end at each chapter, made me laugh many times x3 (Also can't forget the RupertxDina...LOVE THEM TOGETHER SO MUCH! *ahem* Anyways thank you so much for writing this...And Hope to read many more of your fanfics/story's!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/29/2016
AND I STILL DON'T GOTS ME CAKE!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/29/2016
Wait a minute, hold on lady. Talking North American synapsids of the early Permian period? I am not against those kinds of things, since in my FanFiction I have a Coelophysis named Python that runs around Prehistoric Park stealing everyone's food and money and wallets to get more food, but even I have to admit that the talking synapsid thing is weird. And I had some really weird things in my FanFiction.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/29/2016
God damn it, I WANT MY CAKE ALREADY!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
No cake? What kind of monster are you?
Aurorua chapter 3 . 4/27/2015
I like this story! I never actually looked until today to look for a story this decent, keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 13 . 4/13/2015
We need Prof. Scatterly x GLaDoS
Guest chapter 8 . 4/13/2015
Getting some Coleola here!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/13/2015
Lol lets hope anything fishy doesn't happen with them xD
Starry's Light chapter 19 . 6/13/2014
daaaaw.
The worst plot twist in that story was when Todd told me that his stomachaches were fake. I swear. I had actually thought he was eating everything. Well, maybe he was, but was faking the ache.
I KNEW IT! xD
Anyways, this final chapter was... big. And emotional when I read it the first time. x3 A bit emotional now, too. :P
I am happy everyone lived, of course. That's always the most important thing.
And lookie here, VIVOSAUR ISLAND! I just love the original Fossil Fighters. Sadly, I've only found one of those stories on here I actually thought was good. As for champions, there are many different fanfics on those, but yours was always my favorite. And then there's me, hoping I don't accidentally mess up as I write one for each game.
Zongazonga, you nasty fly. DIEEE! DIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE!
And the Caliosteo Island is now owned by Wildwest and Sentoki foundation.
Great ending, I so happy about it... yay. :D
Bravo

PS: Oh my gosh. I was going to make a PS for you but I forgot what it was. ._.#
Sigh.
Uh... Dinaurian power?
LIKE ZE BOSS.
Starry's Light chapter 18 . 6/13/2014
BY THE POWER OF SHOUTING YOUR NAME, ZONGAZONGA.
Like a boss? OKay no. I think Zongazonga is a great bad guy because he's different and he STEALS BOODDIIIEEESS and summons ZOMBIE VIVOS and now I can fight him with himself and my own ZOMBIE VIVOS. YEEEEEESSSHHH. :D
But I still want to skewer him alive for taking Rupert.
Reaaal bad.
Todd! Congrats! Now everyone else also knows of your two, big talents!
No wait. I'm giving him a third.
Loyalty. :3
OOH! And cowardice!
And eating-disgusting-foods!
And... what.
Kissing Dina like a boss. NO. GET AWAY YOU DEMON.
Ah. Why Rupert wanted to battle you, Dina?
SHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIP!
Starry's Light chapter 17 . 6/13/2014
Waaah. I don't get to be in the castings, do I? You've probably already finished.
Then again I have the most-stuttering voice with random stops and stuff so that's probably good.
Anyways, another eventful chapter!
TODDIE WHYYYYYYYY? HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO US? I know. I know you're under influence from a highly-jerkish jerk, but that doesn't change the fact that you had to be defeated in order to be re...re-gooded! YES!
Oh, Dina. You think that's the final battle? HAH HAH HAH.
Giant, orange masks. hey, that reminds me of when Dino (what a coincidence that's what I had named the FF character. Dargit Nintendo) had to wear one of Saurhead's green, giant masks! That was fun. You're walking around the Dinaurian base and you're like HEY GUYS and they're like ...O-OKAAAYYY..?
Pipsqueak. How I love that name.
TWO CHAPTERS LEFT.