Reviews for Fossil Fighters: The Champions
Aurorua chapter 3 . 4/27
I like this story! I never actually looked until today to look for a story this decent, keep up the good work!
We need Prof. Scatterly x GLaDoS
Getting some Coleola here!
Lol lets hope anything fishy doesn't happen with them xD
Starry's Light chapter 19 . 6/13/2014
daaaaw.
The worst plot twist in that story was when Todd told me that his stomachaches were fake. I swear. I had actually thought he was eating everything. Well, maybe he was, but was faking the ache.
I KNEW IT! xD
Anyways, this final chapter was... big. And emotional when I read it the first time. x3 A bit emotional now, too. :P
I am happy everyone lived, of course. That's always the most important thing.
And lookie here, VIVOSAUR ISLAND! I just love the original Fossil Fighters. Sadly, I've only found one of those stories on here I actually thought was good. As for champions, there are many different fanfics on those, but yours was always my favorite. And then there's me, hoping I don't accidentally mess up as I write one for each game.
Zongazonga, you nasty fly. DIEEE! DIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE!
And the Caliosteo Island is now owned by Wildwest and Sentoki foundation.
Great ending, I so happy about it... yay. :D
Bravo

PS: Oh my gosh. I was going to make a PS for you but I forgot what it was. ._.#
Sigh.
Uh... Dinaurian power?
LIKE ZE BOSS.
Starry's Light chapter 18 . 6/13/2014
BY THE POWER OF SHOUTING YOUR NAME, ZONGAZONGA.
Like a boss? OKay no. I think Zongazonga is a great bad guy because he's different and he STEALS BOODDIIIEEESS and summons ZOMBIE VIVOS and now I can fight him with himself and my own ZOMBIE VIVOS. YEEEEEESSSHHH. :D
But I still want to skewer him alive for taking Rupert.
Reaaal bad.
Todd! Congrats! Now everyone else also knows of your two, big talents!
No wait. I'm giving him a third.
Loyalty. :3
OOH! And cowardice!
And eating-disgusting-foods!
And... what.
Kissing Dina like a boss. NO. GET AWAY YOU DEMON.
Ah. Why Rupert wanted to battle you, Dina?
SHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIP!
Starry's Light chapter 17 . 6/13/2014
Waaah. I don't get to be in the castings, do I? You've probably already finished.
Then again I have the most-stuttering voice with random stops and stuff so that's probably good.
Anyways, another eventful chapter!
TODDIE WHYYYYYYYY? HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO US? I know. I know you're under influence from a highly-jerkish jerk, but that doesn't change the fact that you had to be defeated in order to be re...re-gooded! YES!
Oh, Dina. You think that's the final battle? HAH HAH HAH.
Giant, orange masks. hey, that reminds me of when Dino (what a coincidence that's what I had named the FF character. Dargit Nintendo) had to wear one of Saurhead's green, giant masks! That was fun. You're walking around the Dinaurian base and you're like HEY GUYS and they're like ...O-OKAAAYYY..?
Pipsqueak. How I love that name.
TWO CHAPTERS LEFT.
SO INTENSE IT JUST MAKES SENSE! -gets shot-
Frozen quotes...
Starry's Light chapter 16 . 6/13/2014
That RupertXDina mo'... I felt really bad for them to be on camera like that. Course Rupert had to go and kiss her like that in front of everyone. DANGIT RUPERT YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BEAT AROUND THE BUSH, NOT DIVE IN! You should know this stuff by now! xD
was this not eventful? Joe Wildwest is a skull, other Joe Wildwest is a demonic creep. YES. HOW WONDERFUL. NOT ONLY THAT, BUT IT WANTS DINA. DINA OF ALL PEOPLE. Then of course it gets we-know-who... ;-;
TODD. BE A MAAN! WOOOO
I like the skull. He boss. GOOD GUY SAVE US.
And then Scatterly shows up again, being as boss as he can "boss"ibly be. OH GOSH. WE'RE MISSING JOANIE! JOANIE AND PRINCESS POOCH!
And the three BBs but whatever. I haven't had a fill of Joanie since the first review I made today.
Ugh. I should be working on my own chapter. xD Oh well.
Starry's Light chapter 15 . 6/13/2014
Yeeees, Dina. You will remember this day. Heheheheh.
YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT DONNIS IS GOOOOOODD! HE IS THE REAL ONE DINA! GET YOUR HEAD TOGETHER AND DON'T DO THIS! AGH! WHY! MUST! YOU! STILL! FIGHT! -sigh-
Well, if it's any good, Rupert and his father have made up.
eheheheh. -holds voodoo dolls in hands, having them swing around- or haaaaaveee theeey... -stick a pin in Rupert's back randomly-
Darg blargit the Mapo one's missing... WHERE IS THE MAPO ONE? WHAT IS HE DOING?
Randomness aside, is it not good to know that the man you thought wanted you hated. Dead. Whatever, was actually trying to heeelp you? BOOM. MIND-BLOWN.
I'm suddenly wondering what kind of parents Dina has... hmmmm... well, they must have been boss to do this for her. x3
YESH. THE NYCTO ACE HAS ARRIVED!
Starry's Light chapter 14 . 6/13/2014
Rupert... you can use super-effective moves all you want. BUT PLEASE DON'T EVOLVE INTO YOUR DAD. I would have to kill you, and that would suck. ;-;
NO ONE HURT THE DON BONEYARD! HE IS GOOD GUY! VERY GOOD GUY!
Todd is good at two things: tickling and climbing. Bravo. -clapclapclap-
BAAAALLIIIVEEEERRRRR- okay I'm kidding. He's never been that cool to me. I just like shouting out his name.
Oh. That's right. All the dig sites are UNNNLOOOCKED! -brofist- Now to get every single vivosaur, Dina. COLLECT THEM ALL! :D
I have all of them but Dynal (and the squiks) in Fossil Fighters, but it's nearly impossible for me in Champions! Seriously, I don't even have all of the Treasure Lake ones. WHY?!
Lola loses. Yes. Short alliteration achieved.
BUT NOW WE MEET GOOD GUY THAT DINA WILL TRY TO BEAT UP! DINA STOPPPP! (course she won't. But I feel like I'm doing something if I shout real loudly)
Todd. Dude. Your stomach should be immune to these things by now.
Starry's Light chapter 13 . 6/13/2014
WOOO HOOOOOO! BALLIVER 2, THE BONEHEMOTH'S RETURN, NOW IN THEATERS! xD
The last resort it is, Shay. To sink the islands. Joe, you're so smart.
Halfway through this I was screaming at everyone to LET THE ISLAND SINK IT'S ZONGAZONGA YOU IMBECILESSSS! The worst part is that they can't hear me. The cool one is that now Rupert knows about that fated day two years ago. :D
ECHO ECHO-OOH! WHO ARE YOU? WE NEED SOME HELP FROM YOU NOW!
Poor Coelacanth is stuck becoming an injector to the Spinal Pillar. That must be a terrible life. HE WOULD BE A SPINAL PILLAR AT THE BOTTOM OF THE OCEAN!
Spinal Pillar: I'm so allooone... -looks at a rock- OH MY GOSH. ROCKIVER! NICE TO MEET YOU LET'S BE BESTIES!
Rockiver: eue
I would expect that to happen. xD
Professor Scatterly shows up twice, helpful yet idiotic in both. Hah. Well, kinda.
Starry's Light chapter 12 . 6/13/2014
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS! -dances around for awhile, screaming rapidly with incoherent words-
SHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIPSHIP! I MUST GET HIGH-FIVE FROM MAPO! -gets slammed against wall- YAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Anyways, BALLIVER! :D He may not talk, but that's because he's merely a shy, little tennis ball. Give him time, Robinson, and everyone else will be speaking to him just like you! xD
Cole, Lola, and Lester. Woop a doo! There is acquiesce between them and Dina/Rupert/Pauleen! Todd not yet, for he got sick. Hah.
Pauleen and Todd... I don't know if I will put them together in my own head. They're cute, but I also see them screaming at each other allot. xD
EVERYONE RUN IT'S THEMAAAAASSSKKKK!
And the Digadig Chieftain. I think he needs a name. Like, a real name.
Lke Rupert's jerkish father!
Starry's Light chapter 11 . 6/13/2014
Oh, Rupert. Ya big 'ol Oonga Oonga! (y'know, that shy yeti that randomly popped up in Coldfeet Glacier in the first FF)
Now Joanie and Poochie are out of the run. Sad, isn't it?I truly wanted to see more from Nomadistan. x3 Or as I like to say, the Doglish people of Nomadistan.
SCATTERLY YOU FULL-BLOWN IDIOT YOU'RE GOING TO KILL YOURSELF OUT THERE! NOT ONLY THAT BUT YOU NEARLY DIED OF STARVATION IN JUNGLE LABYRINTH AND THEN ABOUT DEHYDRATE IN DUSTY DUNES! WHATTHEHECK.
Todd and his excuses... x3 At least this one didn't involve food. Or jelly. Lots of jelly.
LESTER WATCH YOUR MOUTH THAT IS A WORDY BIRD THERE!
Ruuuuppeerrrtt... I said stoopppppp... stooopppppp wiiith OOoooonngaaa OOonnngaaaaaaa. Yay he and Mapo run over and saave the daaaayy!
Everything went black, you say. It must have smelled terrible too.
Starry's Light chapter 10 . 5/17/2014
I TOLD YOU ALL SOOO! -shouts into the faces of the friends in my head-
RUPERT LOVES HER.
NOBODY CAN DENY IT.
YOUUU CANNOT DENY IT. -sticks pointer finger into one of their faces-
HAHAHHHHA! :DDDDDD
Okay. I don't usually scream. But when I do, I mean business.
That's business there. x3
Dammit Ru-slaps mouth-
...There's nothing else to say but dammit, dammit, dammit!
Rupert... I remember that moment making me cry both in the game and when I read it.
He looveess herrr.
So therefore:
dammit Rupert.
Pheewww that was a string of wordy birds. But those wordy birds needed to undergo flight. Because Rupert.
Starry's Light chapter 9 . 5/17/2014
I never evolved my beloved dimetro. But he's blue with purple eyes! :D
I did my own nycto (funny we chose the same dude there too...) as the candidate because I thought nycto couldn't hit anything and so I ignored the fact that she had FP Plus and plunged her right in.
Meh. She still boss. :D
And so is Torn the dimetro. :DD
DAWWWWW... -awkward squeezing of own cheeks- soooo cuuuuutee... that jacket has allot of sentimental value. So much importance to the meaning of life here. So much.
And then there's the Pooch. I was freaked out when I got the Miraculous Fossil. I literally thought I had been too slow with the battle (that creep... -makes a face-) and henceforth lost "Princess" Joanie to how much time I took. I was ready to throw my DS across the room, girl!
Then -get this- the princess is the dog.
BOOM. Mind-blown. So mind blown.
But yaay by-the-power-of-Nyra-the-nyctoooo!
No wait. Nycto aaceeee! That's better. -smug grin-
hahaha... Jam... stuck in jelly... -eyecrosses of laughter-
O.O WHOA WHERE DID THAT GUN COME FROM.