Reviews for Sarah vs the Curse
Akashi Furiname chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Oh ikr! HE ALWAYS COMES BACK! It's like he's Superman. Oh wait. He is.
Hotski chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Oh that was so perfect! Haha, that really was what we all thought, huh?

Very funny and good job, Frea! :)
jr69stang chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
This is better than terrific.

Fire From Above chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Awesome.
Daphne chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Hahahaha that just made my day it was such a crack up, great writing please keep it up
P.J. Murphy chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Ah, that last question is something a lot of people are asking. :-D But then, maybe the writers want to give us the ending you just did. Not that a whole lot of people would be upset by that.

Great little story.
klingoncowboy chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
This really was a funny story... I laughed every time I thought about it for the next few days... Thanks for all the laughter...
jinxed97 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Great story...showing how we all feel.
flash2007 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I would hope the show would do the same thing. I'll find out afterwards as I am passing on the episode. I don't like shaw and anything episode he is in.
CaptMediocre chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I'm sorry but I just cannot believe this little ditty. Sarah would have to have used either a nail gun, chainsaw or belt sander to kill Sh**.
zp3of7 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
The writers couldn't leave this alone because they're leading up to the "big" reveal... Orion planned this all. He is Emperor Palpadine. He will leave Chuck his legacy,full control of all the spy agencies.
anon4utu chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Yea for Frea; the best answer for Fedak's monster. Now, could you write a story where Fedak is taken care of?
Lolitts chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
jajaja- Good ending Frea :)
Ripe chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Yup, that's how it should play out... sadly I don't think idiot writers on the show will have it play out like that.

Just one thing... vs. the Curse is next weeks episode and Shaw should show up in Christmass episode which is vs. Santa Suit.
ltsheppard chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Loved it. Not your story but the teaser for the Christmas Episode. Sorry. Usually I'm a big fan of your ffs but not this time. The reason: I love that the writers remembered something from another season. Because a lot of the things that happened in Season 4 were, and I really mean that, really unfitting. And most of them were just plain wrong.

And Shaw? Well, I never hated him (as a character). And I feel sorry for Brandon Routh for how the fanbase treats Shaw.