Reviews for Wedding Surpise
Emerald-Leaves chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
HA! XD Love the ending. Cute fic!
K.T.Waterflower chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Aww...what a nice story. although it was kind of hard to tell when they were speaking since there wasn't any quotation marks but i manage. I really think this was a great short fic and very funny ending XD.
Plumalchemyst chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
lol I loved this it was cute
Darkness.Is.Ever.Shadowed chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Capitalization and Punctuation are a must for this story. Also, better formatting. Otherwise, its pretty good.
People-Love-To-Hack-My-FF.net chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
:D I like this. very blunt!

Samelia.
Annabeth Volturi chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Oh so cute, serves that Jessibelle right though. Hope she's out of the picture for good. Maybe they'll have a happy life together after all.
Sweet Miyamoto chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
I've just read this, I absolutely love it! That's a very good idea! I loved the end! But you can write more about Jessie's dad and also about her mother. How sad, she couldn't be at her daughter's wedding. I'm also begging you to continue your other story, the original TR, please...
hanayu wander kana chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
ahahahahahaha thats cute and funny i like
BrokenInfinty-City'sArmageddon chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
lol I love the ending! J/J's wedding fic's rock! heh-heh. Nicely written. _

Signed,

*BrOkEn ImAgE*
neko40 chapter 1 . 12/21/2002
- i luv it. and poor Jack )
Rachel2 chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
LoL, the ending was funny _. It was cute how you had everyone together at the wedding! :). Who was jack? ::lost:: Was he in the show, or... ? LoL, I liked it a lot though, you've got a tallent and should use it to its fullest!
Mike Kromer chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
Just loved it.
Rocket Gal chapter 1 . 5/8/2002
Um, I'm kinda confused... There's so much going on in such a short story :) Cool idea though :) Maybe you could expand it with more chapters? Anyway, as always keep writing :)
Shasta chapter 1 . 5/8/2002
write more about Jessie's dad!
running with scissors chapter 1 . 5/6/2002
Hm...there were some spelling and grammar errors that made parts of this hard to read. I would suggest proofreading it. Still, otherwise it's very good. Nice, sweet, rocketshippy little story! _