Reviews for It's a Cold and It's a Broken H a l l e l u j a h
Carlmike chapter 2 . 2/14/2014
I really enjoy it so far. It's a great game, and I always wondered what it would be like if the slavers never attacked Trip's village. So, you know... please continue the story? please?
LightJakRises chapter 2 . 12/13/2013
its a good start

hope you keep going
Paige Hansen chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
I love this story so far. I really want to see Monkey and Trip's father butt heads. That's exactly what I pictured when I played the game, before Trip actually found him. It's great so far! Please continue
Aheira chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
Hello, oh man, this ff is old, isn't it? Please keep going! Just found it, and i love it!
Quicksilver93 chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
brilliant 10/10 hope there's more! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
I like your story so far and hope you continue, I just recently beat the video game and was unsatisfied with the ending. I was kinda shocked there were so few fanfictions but I guess this game isn't too well known. Great job so far :) I look forward to seeing how you develope trip and monkey's relationship.
Wingedmidnight88 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Very nicely done, wonderful portrayal of the characters, can't wait to see more!
AnonymousBadger chapter 2 . 2/3/2012
This is a very interesting concept. I'm hoping you keep at it, because I'd very much like to read more.

Only thing is, when you start another line of dialogue, you should start a new paragraph with it. For example:

"Blah blah wee!" Mark said.

"Woo hoo yaaaay," Trip said. "Hoohdy woohdy!"

"Rawr," Monkey said.

When you don't, it tends to get confusing. I'm not saying you should recognize every line with a "He said, she said" but when you leave the space between them, and make it clear who is speaking, they are unnecessary. :)
Nicool chapter 2 . 1/12/2012
I'm liking the story so far, there's not a lot to go from yet but I am looking forward to more and to see where the story goes.

I don't have anything bad to say, the chapters are short but this is just the beginning so that's understandable.

I also like that you were realistic with the other people captured by the slavers and I think you have a good grasp on Monkey and Trips characters.

Hope to see more updates soon!
DevoKitsune chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
I'm loving it already! I want to read more! Favoriting! I'll be expecting more I hope you know
FunkyTastinKiwi chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
im totally loving this! please dont stop writing, its really awesome :D
Anon chapter 2 . 12/13/2011
Well I like it, there're nowhere near enough fics for what I think is a fantastic game and you're making a great story. It's an interesting idea having the town intact when they go back and I'm intrigued, I hope you keep writing :)
moo chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
YAY you are continueing the story :D