Reviews for Transcendence: Digital Curse
DarkBalance chapter 1 . 1/14
This is an interesting beginning. It's odd reading from the perspective of a digimon, although I can't say birthdays a good odd or bad odd. I tend to stay away from the digimon- centric fics featuring them as main characters. However, I think you've done Agumon justice.

The single quote dialogue style is rather... annoying if I'm honest. It's proper and easier to follow with the double quote symbol. Things also tend to get a bit rambling, but I'm not sure if that's writing style or Agumon. I know that my narration can take after my characters, especially when I'm writing several characters and want the sections to stand out.

All I can say right now is that I'm interested in seeing what happens next. And um, sorry that it's taken me so long to get back to you v_v
Eonflare chapter 31 . 1/6
How many times are they gonna get knocked unconscious? Happens a lot.
Eonflare chapter 30 . 1/6
Hmm, how did Alphamon know about the city's connection? Even if he does have spies, that doesn't sound like public knowledge. I also wonder how Imperialdramon can still go into Paladin Mode without Omnimon.
Eonflare chapter 29 . 12/30/2014
And so it begins. I guess the connection thing is reasonable, as long as the city is decently protected.
Eonflare chapter 28 . 12/29/2014
I can't actually remember what Yuuko was like in Digimon Adventure, might have to watch it again. Hard to imagine how she'd want or be able to stuff like sneak her husband into the girls section. I thought you could get into a lot of trouble for that.
Agumon has got guts to go along with that, or maybe he just doesn't want the satisfaction of Gatomon seeing him run away.
Strange, considering Agumon is at least Ultimate level and breaths fire naturally, I fail to see how a little hot water would bother him.

Agumon has eardrums?
Eonflare chapter 27 . 12/29/2014
Awww, that was sweet. A weird format, following up a heavy action chapter with a comparatively normal one. It works quite well.
Eonflare chapter 26 . 12/29/2014
Sounds like TK is beginning to suffer from the "He Who Fights Monsters" trope.
Rest in peace, Wizardmon.
Eonflare chapter 25 . 12/24/2014
Honestly, I wasn't expecting Wizardmon to appear quite so easily. I'm also wondering where all these strong wild digimon are coming from. The first mega the digidestined ever encountered was considered a game changer and now even stronger enemies are considered a mere challenge.
Eonflare chapter 24 . 12/2/2014
It seems like Matt hasn't really completely gotten over his protective behaviour towards TK, but at least he's more understanding of it now.
Hmm, seems a bit odd that just about every line has dialogue in it. More descriptive writing would help viewers picture what's happening as they read.
Ultimateblack chapter 31 . 10/28/2014
Maybe you haven't watched X evolution, but alphamon was the least violent of the royal knights. He sought to protect, unlike omnimon who followed orders blindly, killing dukemon who started to feel symphathy towards their victims... Your version of alphamon is... Pure terrifying and disturbing
Ultimateblack chapter 25 . 10/28/2014
I like how you don't mention the details of a new digimon like a digidex. It gets annoying when you watch the dub or read Fics. ESPECIALLY when the new digimon introduces itself in first person. " Hi, my name is magnamon! I am... And my attacks are..." Ugh, please don't ever do that.
Ultimateblack chapter 22 . 10/28/2014
Sniggers* it's so funny to see veemon clam up when gatomon is mentioned... As always, awesome focus on the digimon. Did veemon absorb any chronodata? And who else is affected? I think I must have missed something...
Ultimateblack chapter 15 . 10/28/2014
Hmm, since digimon cannot be discerned by gender, is every single biyomon a female and every agumon a male? Also, how will you put it when they get to having a digibaby part? The thought of THAT is plain... Disconcerting
Ultimateblack chapter 14 . 10/27/2014
Mistake: when Kari and Davis were discussing Agumon's leave, you wrote Ken instead if Kari.
Ultimateblack chapter 11 . 10/27/2014
I like the lightheartedness of this chapter. Seeing guilmon acting like an innocent baby is very entertaining. Gives me feelings of nostalgia when guilmon was first born. Also, since you are basing Davis on the dub, you should consider making him crack more jokes. Not corny ones, but intelligent wisecracks. This can show that he has matured but still has a crooked sense of humor.