Reviews for Transcendence: Digital Curse
Eonflare chapter 20 . 6/28/2014
Agumon being bigger than he used to be is kinda a given so being teased about that is a bit odd. He seems to take it in stride though so maybe this is just what they do normally. A bit of a weird chapter, if I guessed it would just be setting up for future events.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/16/2014
Not too much to say about this chapter, seemed like a fairly normal chapter, just Agumon returning and recounting his experiences on his little vacation.
Eonflare chapter 19 . 6/16/2014
Nothing too much to say here, just seemed like a fairly normal chapter, Agumon returning and recounting his experiences during his vacation.
Eonflare chapter 18 . 5/14/2014
Awww, it's that Floramon village again. It's actually nice to go around the digital world without every place they visit generally being attacked or pillaged. It shows for once that the good guys are actually mostly in control.
That fight Gryphonmon had seemed a bit lazy to me. Seriously, you end it by just having lightning strike one of them? That's not only lazy, but I think that's unrealistic too. I might be wrong, but I remember on one of my lessons that electricity doesn't even flow unless there's contact with the the ground, which acts like a massive conductor. Being wet, metallic and in the digital world might have helped hand wave that a bit but still...
That old vehicle is still in that lake? I thought they used that thing to travel back to the real world. How come it's still there? Oh well, the digital world is a strange place at times.
The Silent Insomniac chapter 12 . 2/7/2014
Finally got around to reading this!

Can't really say a lot of things about the writing. I don't see any mistakes (if there are any), it's comprehensible, and it fits the usual standards for a digimon fic anyway, so it's perfect on its own.

As for the story, I find the whole concept of the Digital City interesting, but it looks like the idea that had led to the city being built in the first place was overshadowed very quickly by Alphamon and the Chronodata. Still, the Chronodata thing seems interesting on its own, and reading further on how this would affect Agumon will bring me back to this story when I have time again. (The dream sequences make for great foreshadowing, and at least you don't abuse them too much.)

Will we eventually get to see the Tamers too? I'm surprised the Chosen didn't exactly grill Renamon or Guilmon on that when they first heard about it, or that they hadn't heard about their own accomplishments, especially when Odaiba is a few kilometers from Shinjuku. And if Tamers is canon in this story, then why haven't they bothered meeting their partners again?

Anyway, looking forward to the rest of the story then.
ShiftFrame chapter 4 . 1/25/2014
I'm on chapter 3...WHERE ARE THE TAMERS!
Eonflare chapter 17 . 1/9/2014
I'm not really sure how much Agumon was injured in that fight, but some first aid and a nap doesn't sound like he's ready for hardy travel, though you did mention his accelerated healing, but no detail is given as to how much of his injuries actually have healed, so you might want to give us an image for our heads to imagine. I'm also not sure what the purpose of that first bit was, but hey, it's your story.
Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint chapter 34 . 12/31/2013
I read tis fic some time ago im sorry for not reviewing, I don't really ythik you need improveing this fic and sequel are perftly fine, I hope to see more oc digimon like abyss greymon and Sacred Greymon, and maybe introduce more digimn teams like guilmon and renmon, also mayne different dna combination not just tethe orginal like mixing them up, but this was a great fic your a super author and I hope to see more
Eonflare chapter 16 . 12/15/2013
Interesting to see this place, I actually wonder if Frontier happened before or after Adventure 2. All you really had in this chapter was some peaceful resting and life discussions. Nice if the story is read in one chapter at a time, but makes it feel a bit slow for an adventure fic.
Eonflare chapter 15 . 11/13/2013
Fun to read, but nothing really special in this chapter apart from Agumon's travels and Biomon's love epiphany. Why'd you include that bit with AbyssGreymon flying over anyway? It didn't seem to have much relevance apart from reminding us that he's still out there.
NeoMiniTails chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Hey! Hey!

Nice opening chapter. I feel kind of bad for BlackWarGreymon with his data being completely destroyed. Well, it's not like MaloMyotismon hadn't found another way there... in the finale. lol. **bad joke**

Again, all quotes said aloud should be in quotation marks... it makes it hard to tell whether they're thinking or talking. And, besides that, it's just proper grammar.

Looking forward to reading more.
Eonflare chapter 14 . 10/14/2013
Calumon was just in the trash, just as Guilmon was there too? Pretty convenient, but then again, Calumon always had a habit of being around when he was needed. Nothing else really special about this chapter really. I also wonder what really causes all these rogue digimon to appear.
Eonflare chapter 13 . 5/29/2013
Eonflare chapter 12 . 5/9/2013
Considering that BlackWarGreymon was basically a virus counterpart to Agumon, something along the lines of that last bit wasn't too surprising. It obviously won't play out like that though, it was just a dream.
Eonflare chapter 11 . 4/25/2013
If this area is close to where a Sovereign is, then why are there so many rogue Digimon around? Speaking of which why are they here in the first place? What happened to their palace thingy in Tamers? I agree with Davis, why would a Sovereign live here, or is he just staying here temporarily? And Renamon does make a comment about him not hating Digimon themselves, he had no problems trying to hurt them in Tamers. All in all though an interesting chapter.
123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »