Reviews for Transcendence: Digital Curse
mikehuber chapter 32 . 3/14/2013
wow what is going to happen next? I wonder what the digidestined will do now that they have a more powerful ally on their side.
mikehuber chapter 31 . 3/14/2013
hmm interesting turn of events. nice dialogue and interaction between people and digimon.
mikehuber chapter 30 . 3/14/2013
nice cliffhanger. good use of the whole digidestined in battle.
mikehuber chapter 29 . 3/14/2013
nice battle sequence very good writing it. I think you really need terriermon there as rapidmon and maybe cyberdramon there as well..
mikehuber chapter 28 . 3/14/2013
nice except guilmon should be able to use galllantmon form he did so after epi 36 in tamers and after gulfmon during locomon so there shouldn't be a problem for him.
mikehuber chapter 27 . 3/14/2013
umm... ok I am not sure what to say about this chapter? I was thrown off a little bit by this part.
mikehuber chapter 26 . 3/14/2013
nice chapter between tai and sora. though you could have them eventually get together if you wanted to.
mikehuber chapter 25 . 3/14/2013
hmm. good ending to that part of the cliff. not much renamon what happened to her and where re the rest are they scattered about?
mikehuber chapter 24 . 3/14/2013
nice except I think if I remember correctly that it was a little bit either before or after d reaper when gulfmon was dealt with by the tamers. that could have some issues with plot.
mikehuber chapter 23 . 3/14/2013
nice though I feel like it lacks a little in terms of the characters interaction in this chapter.
mikehuber chapter 22 . 3/14/2013
nice finally maybe a little action. good use od dialogue though. you could have more guilmon and renamon interaction as well
mikehuber chapter 21 . 3/14/2013
what is up with griomon? is he a servant of abyssgreymon or what?
mikehuber chapter 20 . 3/14/2013
hmm... a mystery very good plot add-on. you could have hade some parts about what may be happening in the digital world or what the other digidestined are doing in between
mikehuber chapter 19 . 3/14/2013
hmm nice romance part for tai and sora's partners again. hmm...I get the feeling like milleniumons power was used somewhere. what is up with abyssgreymon anyways is he an x variant or what?
mikehuber chapter 18 . 3/14/2013
ok this is crazy what exactly was going on in this chapter? I felt like the plot was way off in another area with this part.
123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »