Reviews for It's Not Easy Being Slytherin
savemyunicornclarence chapter 14 . 7/25
First: I really ship Drarry (my OTP which I tell my best friend all the time; she doesn't ship Drarry lol). My favorite is Dominate!Draco and bottom Harry. It is really hot.

Second: I really love the drama that followed the resorting. I have read resorting fics where everyone just went along with it, without that many repercussions on relationships and friendships. So your drama that went into this was very welcomed. Very hot. Very torturous.

Third: The snake that Harry found. I adore fics where Harry has a familiar snake and freaks everyone out. They make my day.

Fourth: It was just brilliant.

Fifth: The slight bashing of Ron and Hermione. I agree with you. I also find them annoying. I would absolutely hate if someone constantly asked me questions and be a Know-it-all. I really dislike those types of people. Ron is an idiot. Sometimes a cute idiot of written correctly, but an idiot (he is really dense; I am also dense, but occasionally I do get cues of people)

Sixth: I think this is my longest comment ever for a fic ... hope this doesn't bore you.

Seventh: Really important. Is this finished? I hope not. I really want to read more about the Slytherin cunning, the sex, the shattered friendships, the new friendships.

Eighth: I also like how you portrayed Draco to be in a Drarry relationship but still be the same self-centered, manipulative, bastard of a Slytherin. He wasn't weak, but total BAMF. This wasn't a fluffy fic, but more of a I secretly love you, but also hate you, but still let's have sex! relationship. If anything, and I truly believe this, but this is the kind of relationship Draco and Harry would have. I don't know if Harry would be this Slytherin, but meh! Draco would love Harry in his own unique way.

Ninth: Ginny was adamant of Harry being a Griyffindor, but she was dead wrong! Really love those insane, stalking Ginny fics. Hehe. I know this wasn't one, but still. I really love these bashing fics especially of the Light Side. It makes my heart tremble in excitement or something.

Ten: Last reason that I love your fic. It was goddamn, bloody brilliant. Right length for each chapters; each chapters had something intriguing in them, or something that would captivate my eyes and make me keep reading. Love Drarry!
cookiesrforme chapter 14 . 3/24
LOVED IT! CONGRATS ON WRITING ONE OF THE BEST SEMI-DARK!HARRY STORIES EVER!
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 13 . 11/5/2014
actually in the books the only reason Gryffindor lost in the first book was because Harry was in the Infirmary and they did not have a substitute - there are substitutes in quidditch
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 10 . 11/5/2014
I love how you write Snape... any chance at all of him ending up with Harry?
Nagilover4ever chapter 14 . 10/22/2014
Love it. Update soon.
Nagilover4ever chapter 12 . 10/9/2014
Love it. Update soon
mamdmc chapter 14 . 10/3/2014
Wow. Great story. Would have loved if Harry took Draco in the last scene though.
Thx for sharing.
Prince Itzal chapter 14 . 3/24/2014
That was a great chapter. Now for the drama. Can't wait to see what's next. Voldemort?
Guest chapter 2 . 2/28/2014
lol that's how dem freshman in my school act like when they have popular older siblings
Dracos bitch 105 chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
OMFG! I would have to say this is amongst one of the best fan fics for hp i have ever read and i love harryxdraco they are like the cutest couple ever and i have allways thought that harry should have been in slytherin

Ehee umm got a bit carried away there sorry lol aha ;)
Rosmarino chapter 14 . 11/8/2013
I found this story yesterday and y just finish reading it. Let me tell you I really like it because I love the idea of Harry becoming sly and being kind of evil. Plus I love drarry.
I hope you continue ASAP.
Wat chapter 14 . 11/1/2013
Where is the next chapter pleaseeeeeeeeee! I have been addicted to this story please !
Cherrie-san chapter 14 . 10/28/2013
Mmm... very nice. I am almost sure that Colin got a picture of that Adonis in the Great Hall. Hopefully it does not show up on the front page of the prophet, I think Lucius would flip.
TwistedIrish chapter 14 . 10/28/2013
Damn that was hot keep it up!
Fred chapter 13 . 10/28/2013
Please read the books, so far you haven't gotten anything right, even stuff that happen before you started your story. I mean nothings is correct.