Reviews for It's Not Easy Being Slytherin
Silverstar1219 chapter 14 . 3/24
That was a great chapter. Now for the drama. Can't wait to see what's next. Voldemort?
lol that's how dem freshman in my school act like when they have popular older siblings
Dracos bitch 105 chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
OMFG! I would have to say this is amongst one of the best fan fics for hp i have ever read and i love harryxdraco they are like the cutest couple ever and i have allways thought that harry should have been in slytherin

Ehee umm got a bit carried away there sorry lol aha ;)
Rosmarino chapter 14 . 11/8/2013
I found this story yesterday and y just finish reading it. Let me tell you I really like it because I love the idea of Harry becoming sly and being kind of evil. Plus I love drarry.
I hope you continue ASAP.
Wat chapter 14 . 11/1/2013
Where is the next chapter pleaseeeeeeeeee! I have been addicted to this story please !
Cherrie-san chapter 14 . 10/28/2013
Mmm... very nice. I am almost sure that Colin got a picture of that Adonis in the Great Hall. Hopefully it does not show up on the front page of the prophet, I think Lucius would flip.
TwistedIrish chapter 14 . 10/28/2013
Damn that was hot keep it up!
Fred chapter 13 . 10/28/2013
Please read the books, so far you haven't gotten anything right, even stuff that happen before you started your story. I mean nothings is correct.
LandlessLord chapter 14 . 10/27/2013
Really nice waiting for round 2
shadewatcher chapter 14 . 10/27/2013
Bwahahahhahhahaaaa! Even naked Draco has no shame. XD Soo cute! Hmmm, wonder what Harry will say about Dumbldorks threat to force him back into Griffindore? Bet he won't be happy about it. Can't wait to see. _
Drarry4eva chapter 14 . 10/27/2013
Really hot. Can't wait for more, update soon.
Drarry4eva chapter 13 . 10/27/2013
Good for Harry. He doesn't need people in his life telling him what he can and cannot do. Especially Ginny Weasley. Sorry, if you like her but I hate her character, one of the worst. Anyways, I am really enjoying this.
Drarry4eva chapter 12 . 10/27/2013
I hope Blaise will just back off and leave Harry with Draco. Draco and Harry belong together. And this chapter, with the sex was just so hot.
Drarry4eva chapter 11 . 10/27/2013
Okay, so Draco gets attacked by a couple of Gryffindors and still he is considered as the bad guy? I don't get that, right now, I hate everyone in this story except for Draco. Harry is just too ooc and is a complete jerk, George and Fred should be having detention or be expelled for attacking another student. I don't get why they aren't. And Harry should have said what they did was wrong. All this hate is really getting me down. Can't people stop being slutty and cruel and just be students? Don't get me wrong, this story is good. I'm not flaming, just stating that there is a lot that I don't agree with in this story, but hey, it's your imagination. I'm going to keep reading.
tearsofbreaks chapter 14 . 10/27/2013
Hate it? Are you MAD? this is brilliant. how can u suggest such a thing! . anyway. it is a very nice dirty chapter :) Beautiful. Can't wait for next chapter... Drama, I wonder what's to come...how will things work out with Voldy? slytherins like him...what about their parents? what will become the golden trios? House unity? Ginny?

I CAN'T WAIT!