Reviews for It's Not Easy Being Slytherin
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 13 . 11/5/2014
actually in the books the only reason Gryffindor lost in the first book was because Harry was in the Infirmary and they did not have a substitute - there are substitutes in quidditch
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 10 . 11/5/2014
I love how you write Snape... any chance at all of him ending up with Harry?
Nagilover4ever chapter 14 . 10/22/2014
Love it. Update soon.
Nagilover4ever chapter 12 . 10/9/2014
Love it. Update soon
mamdmc chapter 14 . 10/3/2014
Wow. Great story. Would have loved if Harry took Draco in the last scene though.
Thx for sharing.
Silverstar1219 chapter 14 . 3/24/2014
That was a great chapter. Now for the drama. Can't wait to see what's next. Voldemort?
Guest chapter 2 . 2/28/2014
lol that's how dem freshman in my school act like when they have popular older siblings
Dracos bitch 105 chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
OMFG! I would have to say this is amongst one of the best fan fics for hp i have ever read and i love harryxdraco they are like the cutest couple ever and i have allways thought that harry should have been in slytherin

Ehee umm got a bit carried away there sorry lol aha ;)
Rosmarino chapter 14 . 11/8/2013
I found this story yesterday and y just finish reading it. Let me tell you I really like it because I love the idea of Harry becoming sly and being kind of evil. Plus I love drarry.
I hope you continue ASAP.
Wat chapter 14 . 11/1/2013
Where is the next chapter pleaseeeeeeeeee! I have been addicted to this story please !
Cherrie-san chapter 14 . 10/28/2013
Mmm... very nice. I am almost sure that Colin got a picture of that Adonis in the Great Hall. Hopefully it does not show up on the front page of the prophet, I think Lucius would flip.
TwistedIrish chapter 14 . 10/28/2013
Damn that was hot keep it up!
Fred chapter 13 . 10/28/2013
Please read the books, so far you haven't gotten anything right, even stuff that happen before you started your story. I mean nothings is correct.
LandlessLord chapter 14 . 10/27/2013
Really nice waiting for round 2
shadewatcher chapter 14 . 10/27/2013
Bwahahahhahhahaaaa! Even naked Draco has no shame. XD Soo cute! Hmmm, wonder what Harry will say about Dumbldorks threat to force him back into Griffindore? Bet he won't be happy about it. Can't wait to see. _