Reviews for Always There When You Need Him
mabscifiromantic chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
That was nicely done. It fit seamlessly into the scene.
Harm Marie chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
Great story!
scubagurl22 chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
Good story!
Jade2099 chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
heh I was saying to PatriciaLouise how much I wanted to THROTTLE Auggie in the finale. I just couldn't understand how things went from being so warm to being so cold like that. The show runners seemed to just whiz through this relationship with Parker. It gave me whiplash. Like they're trying to cause angst when none really needed to exist. I get that it's "Annie's" show...but the relationship between Annie/Auggie (whether or not they actually move beyond friends) is WHY so many of us love the show. I honestly think this was unnecessary...they could have had Auggie/Parker...WITHOUT sacrificing Annie/Auggie.

Ok, now on to the story. LOL LOVED it. I think that this makes perfect sense! (I too wonder where the Auggie who slept on 3 chairs for Annie went to) This was the Auggie we all love. :) Maybe YOU should write for USA. :)
JennCorinthos chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
I loved this... Oh how I wished this is what would of happened... Loved this...
kcarter1 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
I really like your ending. You should think about writing a follow up piece, I would love to read more.
Moongrl088 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Way better ending. And we get to see more of Auggie's corvette later.

But, like always, their relationship is supposed to be on "a hot simmer" as Auggie himself shared in several interviews.
Little Miss Isabelle chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Awww, this was so perfect! Please tell me you're continuing it!

I'm not among the vast reviewing majority on here about the season finale-I actually loved it, and it gives us so much more material to work with for fics, and besides, there will be so much more delicious tension, waiting for them to get together! But I loved your take on it, and I would love to see what happens next between these two!
JennCorinthos chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
I want more... Loved this way better than the way it ended...
Terapsina chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
See? That's better.

I mean I understand why it had to happen that way in the show, but it hadn't stopped my heart from breaking as I watched Annie and Auggie talk without for the first time understanding where the other was coming from. This story fixes it completely.

And your right, if Annie had been injured the conversation would have gone differently. Auggie certainly wouldn't have gone to Parker.
kiwibrazilian89 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Thoughts: Continue!
DanceIsEverything13 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Wow! This is better than the actual finale! Can't wait for more! Update soon!
Cinder Tree chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Like this ending way way better than the show's ending. :)