Reviews for Redemption
Maybe perhaps please update this one too pretty please
wordless.whispers chapter 20 . 7/12
I only just came across your account but I love every single one of your stories! I hope you update this soon... Would love to read more.
Gigi chapter 20 . 5/24
Georgina chapter 2 . 4/20
Honestly, this is one of the better stories out there, it's so well written. Either you have some real talent, or you studied hard for it, either way, it's so addictive, I must insist you update.
Dee chapter 20 . 4/17
Oh my goodness, I knew the moment she yelled for him not to do it I knew. ):
This story breaks my heart, but I'm so happy you're back to writing. That ending. My heart. So good.
TearsOfTheOliveTree chapter 20 . 4/17
It made my day to see this story was updated! Had to go back and read it from the beginning. Just as good as I remembered! The Gunther situation is getting even stranger, I see...

Thanks so much for updating! You are a wonderful writer, and continue to be my favorite on this site!
heygirlhey84 chapter 20 . 4/4
OMGAHHHHHHHHHHH. Another fic I remember so well from the SVUfic days! I really can't tell you how thrilled I am to see you writing and publishing more of your work. As always, your stories are gripping, heartbreaking, and so well written. I will be waiting with bated breath for the next chapter of Redemption! Thanks for doing what you do :)
I just read all 20 chapters in one go. Truly fantastic work. Its pretty realistic and i like the whole manipulation storyline. Its a very unique and different story. I love your other story too(rescue).
Update soon!
HaileyStabler chapter 20 . 4/3
I can't believe this was updated! I can't believe this update! What an interesting and sad concept but, as always, it is so well-written. I hope to see more soon! I have to know what happens, how they deal. Elliot is such a good man and will help Olivia through this (I hope)
spacekitten2700 chapter 20 . 4/3
please more
Roanie123 chapter 20 . 4/3
Liv is strong and needs time, love and her friends help to get through this.
FayeVDM chapter 20 . 4/3
I can't even begin to tell you how excited I was when I saw this update in my inbox! I've been so intrigued with this one from the start. The idea of brain washing is so interesting. I really want to see how Liv works through therapy and how she ultimately copes with the trauma.
Looking forward to reading more :)
girleffect chapter 20 . 4/3
You have no idea how beyond ecstatic I was to see this updated. For real. I want more and more and more, of this, of Inflection Point, of Rescue, but I'll take what I can get cause I know writing is an arduous, long process- especially when you're delving into the topics you are.

I was so happy that, even a little bit, Nick and El were able to get through to her. I am as devestates and sickened as Elliot- and my heart broke along with his when we learned the cause of Liv's post nightmare shame. I am really looking forward to seeing how they deal with this.

Great, great work.
iHATEamarorollins chapter 14 . 3/31
Good chap
iHATEamarorollins chapter 13 . 3/31
But I think Olivia would not get Stockholm-syndrome so severily in such a short time. Also I also don't think she'd cry so soon. Not that there is anything wrong with it, but I don't see it on her character...
Love the fic though