Reviews for Redemption
Mst2006 chapter 20 . 5/1
No! You can't leave it there! Please come back and finish
heygirlhey84 chapter 19 . 3/20
I reread this story so often! I've been following it since the beginning, and am dying for you to resolve your last cliffhanger. The last chapter came out almost exactly a year ago, and I gotta get some more STAT! 3
BenslerLove chapter 20 . 1/23
What happened to this story?!
lizzard9 chapter 20 . 12/20/2016
Oh geez she is really going to have a hard time getting through this when she is fully aware of what has happened. Thank god Elliot is there for her.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/21/2016
Maybe perhaps please update this one too pretty please
wordless.whispers chapter 20 . 7/12/2016
I only just came across your account but I love every single one of your stories! I hope you update this soon... Would love to read more.
Gigi chapter 20 . 5/24/2016
PLEASE UPDATE
Georgina chapter 2 . 4/20/2016
Honestly, this is one of the better stories out there, it's so well written. Either you have some real talent, or you studied hard for it, either way, it's so addictive, I must insist you update.
Dee chapter 20 . 4/17/2016
Oh my goodness, I knew the moment she yelled for him not to do it I knew. ):
This story breaks my heart, but I'm so happy you're back to writing. That ending. My heart. So good.
TearsOfTheOliveTree chapter 20 . 4/17/2016
It made my day to see this story was updated! Had to go back and read it from the beginning. Just as good as I remembered! The Gunther situation is getting even stranger, I see...

Thanks so much for updating! You are a wonderful writer, and continue to be my favorite on this site!
heygirlhey84 chapter 20 . 4/4/2016
OMGAHHHHHHHHHHH. Another fic I remember so well from the SVUfic days! I really can't tell you how thrilled I am to see you writing and publishing more of your work. As always, your stories are gripping, heartbreaking, and so well written. I will be waiting with bated breath for the next chapter of Redemption! Thanks for doing what you do :)
Guest chapter 20 . 4/3/2016
I just read all 20 chapters in one go. Truly fantastic work. Its pretty realistic and i like the whole manipulation storyline. Its a very unique and different story. I love your other story too(rescue).
Update soon!
HaileyStabler chapter 20 . 4/3/2016
I can't believe this was updated! I can't believe this update! What an interesting and sad concept but, as always, it is so well-written. I hope to see more soon! I have to know what happens, how they deal. Elliot is such a good man and will help Olivia through this (I hope)
spacekitten2700 chapter 20 . 4/3/2016
please more
Roanie123 chapter 20 . 4/3/2016
Liv is strong and needs time, love and her friends help to get through this.