Reviews for Redemption
Cinderella1268 chapter 19 . 11/14/2014
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!Brilliantly written,it's emotional,intense,heart-breaking and extremely gripping!My gut was in knots the whole time.I adore how patient Elliot is with Olivia,and was happy that Nick called him on his bull shit and made him admit to himself the true feelings he has for her.I cannot wait for the rest of this truly phenomenal story,loved it. EOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEO..FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
iHATEamarorollins chapter 19 . 10/5/2014
Nice
I wish it didnt have the "god" aspect and the religon, Olivia isnt religous
AShadowedLife chapter 19 . 4/30/2014
Pleeaassee update this!
Frannielloyd chapter 19 . 1/23/2014
wow. Could you please continue writing this story. its very compelling. Thank you for writing.
Paula100 chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
please update again
kait.young.33 chapter 19 . 10/27/2013
Oh my gawd this is ah-maze-ing! I have just spent the last three hours reading this from the start and I'm gutter end to note that chapter 19 was added over 2 months ago. So veg ne mad ticked all the boxes (favourite author story and follow author story) and I will patiently wait for the next update.

There are so many wonderful things about this story. You write s effortlessly and you capture the characters perfectly. My only disappointment is that there is not more interaction with the others instead of just with Eliot all the time. Other than that. It's flawless. P,EASE do update soon.
Roanie123 chapter 19 . 10/14/2013
I hope that you update this story. I want to know how Liv gets through this, how they all do. Truly emotional story.
Sayuri-2012 chapter 19 . 8/1/2013
Another wonderful chapter. You had me fully pulled in from the first sentence: it's as though I was there with them in the room, watching everything unfold. I love scenes like this between them. I can't wait for the next chapter.
liv.and.el chapter 19 . 7/30/2013
This is sooo good!
Paula100 chapter 19 . 7/28/2013
Great to see that this story has been updated. I love this story so much.
What good is getting help Elliot Olivia, she is so confused, Elliot will have to have patience and love for helped her.
Looking forward to the next chapter, post as fast as possible!
joana.nyc chapter 19 . 7/28/2013
I'm finding this story very interesting and I'm glad you've updated it because I'm hooked and i can't wait to read more.
ElektrikBlue chapter 19 . 7/28/2013
Great chapter! Thanks for the update.
NickandLiv chapter 19 . 7/27/2013
This story is amazing! One of the best I've ever read!
ItsALifesJourney chapter 19 . 7/27/2013
Dah, yay another update. I don't know what else to say other than I loved it. Love reading about their journey through this as tough as it may be for both of them. It's a breathtaking journey toward recovery. Looking forward to more.
Sequinn chapter 19 . 7/27/2013
Excellent writing, I am looking forward to more of this amazing story. While I wait I am going to go back and re-read "Rescue" another favorite of mine.