Reviews for 1 Random Fact about Each of the DA
Kat chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
These are fantastic, I love these little facts that make the characters so much more real than ever! Thank you!
MatthewTheZebra chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
How did you get all this information? Great fanfiction, though.
Beside Moonlight chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
That's really cool.
mdc44138 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Excellent
Technomad chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Each of them was a person, with a life and a story...and each loss was a separate tragedy. The DA were people, not expendable redshirts or mooks.
kci47 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Wow, your characters are so detailed! Loved reading about them, even the ones that weren't mentioned in DAYD.
amazingtofu chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I love this. I want to comment on ever single persons but I don' think I could properly.

I love how the officers keep non-wand weapons with them. And that Ginny's is explosives.

I also like how Hermione became a solicitor. If you have spare time it would be great if you wanted to write something about Hermione as a solicitor getting some Death Eater put away.
Riding-Sunshine chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
This pretty much sums up one of the (many) reasons why I love the DAYDverse- and I love your writing. Because every single person is a rounded, three dimensional character regardless of how big or small a role they played in your original novel. I really like being sble to learn little facts like Li's love of dancing ( thats so sad ! ) that make me understand their stories a little bit more.
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Nice. The one about Ginny? Insane. Keep writing
Ansa88 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
awww...O.O

my gods...such AWESOME STUFF!

my fave:

fred was 5 before he learned his name wasn't interchangeable with george.

WIN.

oh man...it would be awesome, yet suck, to have an identical twin-both look alike, probably are confused, but you're super close (probably)...but it's gonna hurt like hell when one of you die...my gods...
kanayaker chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
"Ginny kept 4oz of high explosives in her bra after Christmas, just in case." I'm not even sure how that's possible, but this is an awesome story. I don't remember half the characters you mentioned, so I'm assuming they're the many OC's you put in DAYD. How you remembered them all baffles my mind. Great story!

~Star*
Elledreamer chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
I really like this. it's good to see information that wouldn't come out in the longer pieces. I found it interesting to learn a little about the ones who are never actually mentioned in the main story like Owen and Oison. It's good to see how much character thought have gone into them even if they don't make it onto the pages of the novel.
madbrad chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
#42 is interesting, explaining why Mr. Lovegood is so old. Nice one.

#55 reinforces nicely the disparity between the Trio's relative lack of industry in DH versus the DA's training and preparations, one of the themes - repercussions? - of your DAYD story that really struck home.

#38 is simply brilliant. What a brilliant addition to Rowling's ghosts!

So, where's Hermione?