Reviews for The Good Brother
evonna chapter 18 . 1/7/2012
Can I just say how much I love it that when you update, you often update with several chapters.

I love this story and how it's shaping, and the subtleties and nuances you observe in the characters' thoughts and behaviours.

It's a real joy to read as it's so intelligently written.

Since they are in Hunsford, I now wonder if there will be a little scene at the parsonage or ruins in the rain.. but that's just me being really hungry for some D&E action.. :)
YepItsMe chapter 18 . 1/7/2012
I love Richard. So now everyone knows except Lizzy but Darcy doesnt know that everyone knows. Lol I wonder what Georgiana thinks.

I'm guessing they haven't told Lady Catherine yet how sick Anne really is?
kandern chapter 18 . 1/7/2012
Oh no, not doom - I know it has to get worse before it can get better but...! Daily visits from anyone would prove trying let alone Mrs Bennet - glad that the Bingleys are moving closer to Pemberley. Thanks for keeping this interesting story moving forward!
YepItsMe chapter 17 . 1/7/2012
Aww poor Darcy, he is taking things so hard, and its just going to get worse. Lizzy needs to make sure he is alright whether he wants it or not. He seems to have acknowledged the possibility that Lizzy may develop feelings for him in return if he lets her in.
Bonbonnett chapter 18 . 1/7/2012
Such a dark shadow that hangs over the Darcys. They're both being eaten away on the inside by different causes - hers physical, his mental.
Bonbonnett chapter 17 . 1/7/2012
Very good chapter in many ways - but! Bare means naked, bear means sustain - it really distorts the meaning when this sort of typo is allowed - please be kind to my delicate sensibilities or I shall be forced to resort to my smelling salts - alas!
ILoveCherryLimeade chapter 18 . 1/7/2012
Great chapter. I love how Darcy cares so much for Elizabeth that he dosen't want her to hurt. I also like how the Col. figures OIT the tate of Darcy's heart so fast. And explain Darcy's way of thinking.
Bonbonnett chapter 16 . 1/4/2012
Is the glass half-empty or half-filled? The amount within is still the same. So it is with happiness - one must be content with the amount one has. To wish for more leads only to discontent.
sacredwoman chapter 16 . 1/4/2012
This is a good story. I hope everything works out for Darcy and Elizabeth and that Anne will find peace.

sacredwoman
xxPrideandPrejudicexx chapter 16 . 1/4/2012
This is really heartbreaking :( It is so obvious that they both like each other but they are both bound because of Darcy's marriage to Anne, and you cannot blame Anne for it either. Great story thanks.
Aki no Ryu chapter 7 . 1/4/2012
Wow... This is a very mature fanfic, I think. I was assuming that Anne would feel a little jealous if and when her cousin/husband starts falling for the lively Miss Elizabeth. Not because Anne loves him but because she is a woman. Apparently I was wrong in my assumption. This is very interesting. I think I'll be very sad when Anne passes away.
violetdelirium chapter 16 . 1/4/2012
Is it bad that I can't wait for Anne to die so that Elizabeth and Darcy can get together?

I like the way you offer us the Jane-Bingley happiness on one hand and the Darcys' suffering on the other. Makes for a balanced chapter and it feels like a lot happened even if it hasn't.
YepItsMe chapter 16 . 1/4/2012
Lizzy seems to be still clueless as to Darcy's feelings for her but Im glad they are talking to each other comfortably. He needs that.

And yay for Jane and Bingley!
kandern chapter 16 . 1/4/2012
How great that Mary is now married, Jane engaged and Elizabeth "in the know" regarding Darcy & Anne's marriage! The time in Hunsford should be interesting. Thanks for continuing this story with a few unique twists.
YepItsMe chapter 14 . 1/3/2012
Yay! The Hag has been kicked to the curb! Lol

So awesome that they ran into each other at the theater, and also that Anne was feeling well enough to attend at all.
214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »