Reviews for The Good Brother
kandern chapter 4 . 12/14/2011
Very interesting concept of having Darcy married to Anne right from the beginning. I look forward to reading how you get Darcy and Elizabeth together! Thanks for writing another P&P story. (Have you tried writing a North & South fanfic? I'd love to read that when you do!)
Bonbonnett chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
Dear friends rather than lovers - Darcy doesn't know what he's missing - but I'm sure he will find out soon.
Bonbonnett chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Excellent beginning, but poor Anne, with that death sentence hanging over her!
fspsarcastic chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
hello. interesting. please continue
cmwinnj chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
Hi Daniella

I wanted to tell you that I always enjoy your stories, this one will be terrific no doubt. I already am enjoying the first two chapters, Anne is having a wonderful influence on Darcy and that is surprising me all for the good I assure you.

I have one question will E&D end together because that would influence my reading more. I can deal witht he angst as long as they end up together.

Pam
Ivy2010 chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
im really interested I cant wait to read more.
Mpj891 chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
Off to a good start like it so far so I look froward to see what happens next

All the best

Mpj
Gentileschi chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
Wonderful! I love this story!
YepItsMe chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
Interesting start. At least this Anne is likeable, so I don't have to feel for Darcy on that account. So even if she had not been very ill, they would have chosen not to attempt an heir? Or does P pass to Georgiana so that's not a concern?

Looking forward to Hertfordshire.
Avanell chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
I dread what will happen, but will eventually read since you are an excellent author! Please tell me when safe to catch up ;) I may still lurk, regardless ;)
205 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14