Reviews for The Good Brother
YepItsMe chapter 3 . 12/14/2011
I love this witty Darcy, and the banter between him and Bingley! Marriage has relaxed Darcy, it seems, now that he doesn't have to scrape the single ladies off his arms and his worry for his sister,is diminished. For now. Looking forward to seeing how his being unavailable changes things, starting with the assembly.
kandern chapter 4 . 12/14/2011
Very interesting concept of having Darcy married to Anne right from the beginning. I look forward to reading how you get Darcy and Elizabeth together! Thanks for writing another P&P story. (Have you tried writing a North & South fanfic? I'd love to read that when you do!)
Bonbonnett chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
Dear friends rather than lovers - Darcy doesn't know what he's missing - but I'm sure he will find out soon.
Bonbonnett chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Excellent beginning, but poor Anne, with that death sentence hanging over her!
fspsarcastic chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
hello. interesting. please continue
cmwinnj chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
Hi Daniella

I wanted to tell you that I always enjoy your stories, this one will be terrific no doubt. I already am enjoying the first two chapters, Anne is having a wonderful influence on Darcy and that is surprising me all for the good I assure you.

I have one question will E&D end together because that would influence my reading more. I can deal witht he angst as long as they end up together.

Pam
Ivy2010 chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
im really interested I cant wait to read more.
Mpj891 chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
Off to a good start like it so far so I look froward to see what happens next

All the best

Mpj
Gentileschi chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
Wonderful! I love this story!
YepItsMe chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
Interesting start. At least this Anne is likeable, so I don't have to feel for Darcy on that account. So even if she had not been very ill, they would have chosen not to attempt an heir? Or does P pass to Georgiana so that's not a concern?

Looking forward to Hertfordshire.
Avanell chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
I dread what will happen, but will eventually read since you are an excellent author! Please tell me when safe to catch up ;) I may still lurk, regardless ;)
206 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14