Reviews for The Good Brother
Bonbonnett chapter 6 . 12/17/2011
Good that she's getting on with Georgy.
Bonbonnett chapter 5 . 12/17/2011
Ouch! Here is where Darcy begins to suffer!
YepItsMe chapter 6 . 12/17/2011
I had almost forgotten that Georgiana was at Netherfield, too, because she wasn't at the assembly. This is a great premise and I know I'll enjoy seeing it unfold, even though I know Darcy (and Lizzy?) will be struggling for awhile. I think Anne is too observant not to notice what's up with her husband, however good he thinks he is at hiding it. We shall see...

I love knowing you have a regular posting schedule so I don't have to beg for updates lol.
kandern chapter 6 . 12/17/2011
Nice job of blending the old with the new. Darcy being married is such an interesting twist and complication so I'm looking forward to the rest of the story!
fspsarcastic chapter 4 . 12/15/2011
Hello. Caroline's hoping that Anne dies. you would think that because he is married caroline would let it go ... lol. I really like you story please continue.
Mpj891 chapter 4 . 12/15/2011
Iam enjoying your new story and the new spin on p&p

Look froward to the next part

All the very best
Bonbonnett chapter 4 . 12/14/2011
Nice variation - and he manages not to insult Lizzy this time. That Caroline - sharks in the water!
YepItsMe chapter 4 . 12/14/2011
Oh good grief, Caroline, give it up! I can only imagine how she will be when poor Anne passes away. Ready to swoop right in, I'm sure. Darcy didn't really get much time to speak to, or form an opinion of, his wife's new friend. I love that they didn't even try to hide their dislike of Caroline!
YepItsMe chapter 3 . 12/14/2011
I love this witty Darcy, and the banter between him and Bingley! Marriage has relaxed Darcy, it seems, now that he doesn't have to scrape the single ladies off his arms and his worry for his sister,is diminished. For now. Looking forward to seeing how his being unavailable changes things, starting with the assembly.
kandern chapter 4 . 12/14/2011
Very interesting concept of having Darcy married to Anne right from the beginning. I look forward to reading how you get Darcy and Elizabeth together! Thanks for writing another P&P story. (Have you tried writing a North & South fanfic? I'd love to read that when you do!)
Bonbonnett chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
Dear friends rather than lovers - Darcy doesn't know what he's missing - but I'm sure he will find out soon.
Bonbonnett chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Excellent beginning, but poor Anne, with that death sentence hanging over her!
fspsarcastic chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
hello. interesting. please continue
cmwinnj chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
Hi Daniella

I wanted to tell you that I always enjoy your stories, this one will be terrific no doubt. I already am enjoying the first two chapters, Anne is having a wonderful influence on Darcy and that is surprising me all for the good I assure you.

I have one question will E&D end together because that would influence my reading more. I can deal witht he angst as long as they end up together.

Pam
Ivy2010 chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
im really interested I cant wait to read more.
214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 Next »