Reviews for The Good Brother
Nelum Camilla chapter 4 . 9/18/2012
: awful woman that Caroline
Nelum Camilla chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
lets see what happens. :)
Nelum Camilla chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
:) hmmmm
Nelum Camilla chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
intressting :)
Maclaney chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I expect this to be an interesting variation and look forward to the rest of the book. However, the text requires much editing with respect to punctuation and sentence structure, as well as paragraph formation. Generally speaking, paragraphs should be more than one sentence, one major exception being the flow of conversation from person to person.

And I'm on to the next chapter(s). Thanks for your offering.
Katzenpfote chapter 36 . 4/25/2012
Lovely
Beloved Daughter chapter 36 . 3/14/2012
I love this story! You are quite the writer! I originally didn't read the story because I didn't see how Darcy marrying Anne could lead to happiness, but you managed it masterfully.

I love how you write all the characters. Thanks for writing and sharing this beautiful story!
penacka chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Amazing story so far, I'm excited to read it all!
Sun N Air chapter 36 . 2/27/2012
Thankyo soo much to post this story...havent read a decent one in AGES! Thanks again :D
srrdk chapter 36 . 2/23/2012
ah! Lovely ending! This was one good plot! I really enjoyed reading this one... and with the Earl moving into netherfield, BRILLIANT! Haha! That's where I was stumped!

well, now I understand, and I'm truly truly truly loving this! :)

Shalini.
m0ckingbird77 chapter 36 . 2/21/2012
Dear Daniella Harwood,

I must inform you of the depth of my love for this story. IT IS BEYOND AMAZING... I am so sorry I did not review more. The words, thoughts and actions made my days as I read them.

Haha, I tried to be serious, but I am too excited! Your writing is beautiful, and the plots and characters are very well formed. :D :D :D

Lissa
betsal chapter 36 . 2/16/2012
I've enjoyed reading this story, it was a great reading.
Alexis Winn chapter 36 . 2/14/2012
Wow. I'm glad I'm didn't stumble on this while it was being published. I think I would've cried double the tears - one batch of the angst and one for the waiting of the resolution.

I love this story, having already marked it for a re-read. There was so much angst here, and this story is certainly a romance. And yet, these two people are still so absolutely Elizabeth and Darcy. They're very recognizable, and I adored that. It was a good story regardless, but that it was a good story revisiting two characters I hold dear in my heart made it so, so much more than worth all the angst.
DLGirl chapter 36 . 2/9/2012
Wonderful story I look forward to the next one.
cpamyb chapter 36 . 2/9/2012
Lovely...just lovely! Can't wait for the next one :)
214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »