Reviews for The Good Brother
srrdk chapter 36 . 2/23/2012
ah! Lovely ending! This was one good plot! I really enjoyed reading this one... and with the Earl moving into netherfield, BRILLIANT! Haha! That's where I was stumped!

well, now I understand, and I'm truly truly truly loving this! :)

Shalini.
m0ckingbird77 chapter 36 . 2/21/2012
Dear Daniella Harwood,

I must inform you of the depth of my love for this story. IT IS BEYOND AMAZING... I am so sorry I did not review more. The words, thoughts and actions made my days as I read them.

Haha, I tried to be serious, but I am too excited! Your writing is beautiful, and the plots and characters are very well formed. :D :D :D

Lissa
betsal chapter 36 . 2/16/2012
I've enjoyed reading this story, it was a great reading.
Alexis Winn chapter 36 . 2/14/2012
Wow. I'm glad I'm didn't stumble on this while it was being published. I think I would've cried double the tears - one batch of the angst and one for the waiting of the resolution.

I love this story, having already marked it for a re-read. There was so much angst here, and this story is certainly a romance. And yet, these two people are still so absolutely Elizabeth and Darcy. They're very recognizable, and I adored that. It was a good story regardless, but that it was a good story revisiting two characters I hold dear in my heart made it so, so much more than worth all the angst.
DLGirl chapter 36 . 2/9/2012
Wonderful story I look forward to the next one.
cpamyb chapter 36 . 2/9/2012
Lovely...just lovely! Can't wait for the next one :)
C. Isabel chapter 36 . 2/8/2012
I actually have run out of words to describe the final chapters. Of course, Lady Catherine is always self-righteous, and Darcy, well I'm very proud of Darcy. Just as Austen wrote Darcy as a person who could stand up to his aunt and claim his happiness in Elizabeth, the very fact that you stayed true to his character makes it a story worth reading. Anyhow, a happy ending in which I am glad to have been blessed with. A sad week for me, but at least, your story is something that gives light on a mournful week. With this kind of work, I look forward to your future endeavours!
YepItsMe chapter 36 . 2/8/2012
Love the end! :) I guess they deserve some solitude after having everyone poke around in their business for so long.

I was hoping that Lady C would leave Rosings to Richard, but I guess that wasn't necessary!

Looking forward to the next story. I know there are books out there in which Lizzy's been married before Darcy, but I've not yet read any of them.
YepItsMe chapter 35 . 2/8/2012
Sigh... That was so sweet. I love what he said and that they got time to be alone and enjoy their new status ;) I love that Lizzy was bummed and envious about Charlotte and then, lo and behold, Darcy's waiting for her when she gets home.

Yay for Charlotte, too, and I'm glad the Fitzwilliams are nice and didn't make a big fuss over his choice. That's always nice. Did Alexis and Darcy practice their proposal speeches together beforehand? Lol
FPJ's Mom chapter 36 . 2/8/2012
lovely. thanks, again!
CMonline chapter 36 . 2/8/2012
What a great ending but sad its over.
cartasdeamor chapter 36 . 2/8/2012
Very nice.
brokenblackangel chapter 36 . 2/8/2012
Coming home from work and to find this posted was wonderful )

I utterly adore all your stories and cannot wait for the next one. When you first wrote your note at the beginning of chapter 35, I first thought that either the Colonel or his brother would propose to Elizabeth before Darcy, but then you proved me wrong and I understood it )

Thank you for this story, it was wonderful!
xxPrideandPrejudicexx chapter 36 . 2/8/2012
Beautiful! Thanks for this story. It was extremely well written, and managed to convey all of the emotional aspects, such as Anne's death, but also the more joyous occasions, such as the friendship between Anne and Elizabeth, and especially the ending. Thanks :)
kandern chapter 36 . 2/8/2012
Wow, Daniella - great finale to your lovely story! I especially enjoyed your storyline giving Mary, Charlotte and Anne pleasurable lives! Of course, having Darcy and Lizzie finally declaring their love for each other is so satisfying. Please keep writing - you're superb at it - I look forward to the next one as long as our two lovers end up together!
205 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »