Reviews for The Good Brother
ILoveCherryLimeade chapter 36 . 2/8/2012
Than you very much for the up date. I really enjoyed the whole story.
Bonbonnett chapter 36 . 2/8/2012
A fitting end for Lady Cat - consumed by her own bile!
Bonbonnett chapter 35 . 2/8/2012
Very clever to echo one proposal with the other one, and to refer them both back to the actual novel, and yet to add something of your own. Very good, and I do think they will end up better off than Romeo and Juliet!
pinaygurl28 chapter 36 . 2/8/2012
-wipes away tear- oh gosh. It's finally over.
Ivy2010 chapter 36 . 2/8/2012
Great ending!
ShameOnMe2 chapter 36 . 2/8/2012
A happy ending for everyone! Except Lady Catherine of course!

Thank you for your great story!
FPJ's Mom chapter 34 . 2/7/2012
Lovely set up - can't wait for the next!
ILoveCherryLimeade chapter 34 . 2/7/2012
I'm glsd he finslly read the letter amd he id tying to get better for Elizabeth.
sacredwoman chapter 34 . 2/7/2012
At last! Thank you! I'm so glad that Darcy is restoring himself and that he and Elizabeth have expressed their feelings for each other. This has been a long journey of guilt and remorse for Mr. Darcy and it's time for him to think about his own happiness for a change. Still, he is a very fine man to place the needs of others over his own. I can hardly wait for your next update.

sacredwoman
Bonbonnett chapter 34 . 2/6/2012
After all this roundaboutation, she'd better say 'yes'.
Bonbonnett chapter 33 . 2/6/2012
Great letter!
Bonbonnett chapter 32 . 2/6/2012
Aren't relatives just the worst? Sometimes one can have too much of a good thing!
Bonbonnett chapter 31 . 2/6/2012
At last! He's going to read the letter!
xxPrideandPrejudicexx chapter 34 . 2/5/2012
Great chapters. I really enjoyed the subtle parallel with Pride and Prejudice, except in that it had been Lady Catherine who had acted as the catalyst in bringing Darcy and Elizabeth whereas in this it was her daughter. I'm glad that they will soon be together, though it is a sad thought that it was at the cost of Anne's life. I love the inevitability of their situation where although Darcy was married, he still eventually falls in love with (and hopefully marries) Elizabeth. Sad to hear that this story is nearing its ending. Thanks :)
Aki no Ryu chapter 34 . 2/5/2012
Awww! I can imagine the orchestral music working up to a crescendo in your description of Mr. Darcy taking out the "velvet box." This has been such a lovely story... )
205 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »