Reviews for The Good Brother
cartasdeamor chapter 36 . 2/8/2012
Very nice.
brokenblackangel chapter 36 . 2/8/2012
Coming home from work and to find this posted was wonderful )

I utterly adore all your stories and cannot wait for the next one. When you first wrote your note at the beginning of chapter 35, I first thought that either the Colonel or his brother would propose to Elizabeth before Darcy, but then you proved me wrong and I understood it )

Thank you for this story, it was wonderful!
xxPrideandPrejudicexx chapter 36 . 2/8/2012
Beautiful! Thanks for this story. It was extremely well written, and managed to convey all of the emotional aspects, such as Anne's death, but also the more joyous occasions, such as the friendship between Anne and Elizabeth, and especially the ending. Thanks :)
kandern chapter 36 . 2/8/2012
Wow, Daniella - great finale to your lovely story! I especially enjoyed your storyline giving Mary, Charlotte and Anne pleasurable lives! Of course, having Darcy and Lizzie finally declaring their love for each other is so satisfying. Please keep writing - you're superb at it - I look forward to the next one as long as our two lovers end up together!
ILoveCherryLimeade chapter 36 . 2/8/2012
Than you very much for the up date. I really enjoyed the whole story.
Bonbonnett chapter 36 . 2/8/2012
A fitting end for Lady Cat - consumed by her own bile!
Bonbonnett chapter 35 . 2/8/2012
Very clever to echo one proposal with the other one, and to refer them both back to the actual novel, and yet to add something of your own. Very good, and I do think they will end up better off than Romeo and Juliet!
pinaygurl28 chapter 36 . 2/8/2012
-wipes away tear- oh gosh. It's finally over.
Ivy2010 chapter 36 . 2/8/2012
Great ending!
ShameOnMe2 chapter 36 . 2/8/2012
A happy ending for everyone! Except Lady Catherine of course!

Thank you for your great story!
FPJ's Mom chapter 34 . 2/7/2012
Lovely set up - can't wait for the next!
ILoveCherryLimeade chapter 34 . 2/7/2012
I'm glsd he finslly read the letter amd he id tying to get better for Elizabeth.
sacredwoman chapter 34 . 2/7/2012
At last! Thank you! I'm so glad that Darcy is restoring himself and that he and Elizabeth have expressed their feelings for each other. This has been a long journey of guilt and remorse for Mr. Darcy and it's time for him to think about his own happiness for a change. Still, he is a very fine man to place the needs of others over his own. I can hardly wait for your next update.

Bonbonnett chapter 34 . 2/6/2012
After all this roundaboutation, she'd better say 'yes'.
Bonbonnett chapter 33 . 2/6/2012