Reviews for 5 Times People Asked Rose Tyler
luluhrh chapter 5 . 7/9/2015
Wish this ended with the Doctor coming around and meeting Josh. . . Oh well. It's fantastic anyway!
The Hearts Of The Tardis chapter 5 . 2/12/2015
Awww Rose and Joshua make an amazing team
pinstripesandconverse chapter 5 . 2/6/2015
I FLIPPING LOVE THAT KID
ScM15 chapter 5 . 11/21/2014
Hee, this was fun! Kind of too bad it's complete, but if that's where the story goes, oh well.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/31/2014
Please update
2maluv chapter 5 . 10/13/2014
Freaking hilarious! Rose is so amazingly kickass awesome here and Josh is the perfect mix of the Doctor's smarts and cheek and Rose's empathy :)
Grapes chapter 5 . 9/26/2014
That is HILLARIOUS. ;) You portrayed Rose absolutely perfectly. It's lighthearted and humorous and oh-so-British. You, sir(or madam), are brilliant.
I realise you're probably all done and dusted with this story but if I could suggest one final one-shot? Of Rose telling the Doctor, after he mysteriously magically breaks through to her universe. :) It'd give the whole thing a sense of closure.
Jaricchi chapter 5 . 7/13/2014
D'awwww, does he ever get to meet Daddy?

That aside, that was a wonderful fic. thank you for sharing! :)
jenn008 chapter 5 . 6/28/2014
Love it! How old is Josh when he is in this play?
ReckedSmiles chapter 5 . 5/13/2014
I love this so much...GAH
literalstarlight chapter 5 . 4/30/2014
I BLOODY LOVE THIS

OH
SWEET
RASSILON

ITS FANTASTIC!
itsbetterwith2 chapter 5 . 4/30/2014
I LOVED IT! And I think it's wonderful that Rose isn't some miserable mum that gets really depressed or something whenever the Doctor is mentioned. It's great that she's being a wonderful mum to Joshua and it's still realistic that she feels a tad bit sad when he is mentioned.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 5 . 4/5/2014
So cute
Red Lily1 chapter 3 . 3/24/2014
Mozart. He's humming MOZART.
Red Lily1 chapter 2 . 3/24/2014
I'll call it Rhodo for short.
Ohmigod.
That was the best part ever.