Reviews for Legend of Team Tao
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 5 . 8/17/2012
That is freakin' awesome! Can't wait to see more!

Alpha tiger chapter 5 . 8/16/2012
this was great and it was fun to read, and also which bruce lee movies that i think are the best is, fist of fury and the other one is, way of the dragon which was the only movie that bruce lee ever director and it have him fighting chuck norris, both of those movies are fun to watch, anyway great chapter and i can't wait for the next update.
Alpha tiger chapter 4 . 8/16/2012
this chapter wasn't short, but anyway this chapter was great and i glad they didn't get in trouble, can't wait to read the next chapter to find out what happen next.
SpiritualLoneWolf XIII chapter 5 . 8/16/2012
This is awesome man, absolutely great. I think i like, the Game of Death and Fist of Fury since i know and seen them both. Until next time, see ya. :D
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
Hey, it's cool. I'm completely blown away by all of this. Post more ASAP!

SpiritualLoneWolf XIII chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
This is the prologue and i'm already amazed, i have to see more. :D
monkeycyborgninja chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
You updated, FINALLY! Don't worry about the shortness dude, it's fine either way, I really liked it, and I can't wait to see what happens next, so update soon please.
AnthroLover chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
Good, but was kinda... short. And everyone seens to really be okay with all of it, nto that I'm complaining.
AnthroLover chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
My, my, you're a good writer. I hope to have another chapters soon.
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 3 . 5/2/2012
How long did it take ya to make another chapter? I've been waiting for this! Please post more!

monkeycyborgninja chapter 3 . 5/2/2012
YOU UPDATED, see I knew you could do it. This chapter was awesome, the fight was epic, and I can't wait to see what Blair and Beng want with the group, but it looks like I'll have to wait. Update when you can.
Alpha tiger chapter 3 . 5/2/2012
what a awesome chapter this was, the fight scene was cool and excited and the cobra kail got the beatdown that they deserve, can't wait to read the next chapter when it updated.
Alpha tiger chapter 2 . 5/2/2012
great chapter, it was very well thought out and written as well, and the cobra kai are jerks, hope they get what coming to them in the next chapter.
Alpha tiger chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
love how you begin your story, i think it set the tone for the rest of the story that will follow, and also love the thing that you did with the shadow puppet that was cool, can't wait to read the next chapter.
Smacky chapter 2 . 1/17/2012