Reviews for Emotions
YaoiMadness chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
OMG, that was great! I just love XS pairing, and reading as Xanxus loves this much Squalo, just makes my heart squeeze, I do liked it a lot, and I gladly hope you will be posting more of this, thank you for your hard work!
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
D'aww! x3 So cute!
oninoshirosaki chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Okay, so first off, your Xanxus was NOT OOC. I really liked that you made him be the one interested in Squalo - it's rare to find fics like these.

The progression of his emotions was beautifully executed. They were very logical, given Xanxus's personality and the nature of his relationship with Squalo.

I love established relationship fics, but if a relationship is being traced from scratch, I like fics that are well-paced; unlike some where the characters are getting into each others' pants on the first meeting.

This is something you do really well, SlamShady. Your established relationship fics are good, and your new relationship fics are well-timed and accurately paced. I remember you did the same thing in Within Pandemonium.

The relationship doesn't feel rushed, and therefore, makes it more believable.

The examples you picked to illustrate Xanxus's emotions were really good, too. 'Loneliness' was by far and away my favorite. I felt it was the most well-written and the one I could relate to the most.

I also enjoyed the fact that Xanxus killed every woman Squalo had been with. I love the possessiveness, which I feel is one of his dominant traits. And yeah, I do like the fact that they were tortured. *is kind of a sadistic bastard*

And of course, 'Love' was the best - or more accurately, Xanxus's ACCEPTANCE of said love. I like how he realized that there really wasn't anything wrong having Squalo as a weakness.

And, I have to say that this fic definitely is one of your best ones. Love your stuff. I'm glad I found them. :)
Aoi-nee chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Thanks for this! :D
Lazy Gaga chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Ahhh, I loved it! It's so sweet, but also so sad! Fantastic job!
KIRI NO BASHOE chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Never thought that Xnxus could hv SUCH emotions for Squ-chan ...
Anyway, the story is JUST AMAZING ! I wish it could last longer though, it's so sweet...it doesn't deserve to end just like that! I wonder what Squalo will do if by any chance that he actually hear what Xanxus say at the very end ?
I will be looking out for more, PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER CHPT! ONEGAISHIMAS !
Desired Dreams-XS8018 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
I know you're leaving/left the Reborn! fandom, but I just want you to know that I will always love your XS stories. I didn't realize I could love these characters more than I did, and then I read these stories. Ahahah

On an unrelated note, I get your unhappiness with the series. The patriarchal-ness, along with the fact that I can count all of the female character that I actually like reading about on one hand, which is really sad. I heavily disliked the 'Inheritance Arc' for lack of character development, tries to push too many characters in at the same time, and it was just kind of a weak idea all around. (I think she just wanted another arc where she could have the guardians power-up again(and some of/most of the new 'Vongola gear' looks dumb/ugly/tacky)). There are parts of the Arcobaleno arc that I like (I like most the Arcobaleno as characters), and parts I don't. I definitely think the Varia shouldn't have been beaten so easily, and that they are present as much as the other groups are. While I like Byakuran (more as a bad guy, though) I rather hate the real six funeral wreaths no matter the side, which may be due to the fact that Zakuro cut off Squalo's arm in TYL! arc.

Sorry for the Ramble :

Anyway about this story, I love that in this story it's Xanxus falling in love with Squalo, and that you kept Xanxus IC (at least I think so). The last line killed me though.
panda4lyfe chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Wow , i enjoyed this very much _. hoping for a next chapter
ayanami-verloren chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
I totally love this I mean, yes it's true that Squalo usually is the one after Xanxus but I seriously believe it's the other way around! No matter what anyone say that would always be my belief so I adore this story

Great job and it wasn't that OOC,really:)
passer by chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
nice! i love how you describe xanxus and his feelings towards squalo! good job!
Atomic Lilith chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
I loved this so very much! I didn't think Xanxus was OOC, I could see him having those feelings, himself, but doing a good job of hiding them. It's also nice to see a change from Squalo being the one tormented by feelings of love.
anon azure chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
awesome! I like Xanxus being all confused... I like this!
KumoriYaoi chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
This is really good! I absolutely love it when Xanxus is the vulnerable one chasing after Squalo instead of vice versa. Please write more like this! I will love you forever. I always knew that deep down Xanxas had a heart. 3