Reviews for If Only Things Were Simple
MidnightWolf358 chapter 10 . 6/29/2012
I just finished reading ur story and i hope u plan on writing a sequel! Please continue with this story, it's so good!
VioletNatured chapter 10 . 6/26/2012
Omg I read this all in like. 2 hrs! In case yr wondering...it's freakin 1:12 am! I couldn't stop reading lol plz tell me there's more tho? :0 answer us! Plz!
dj chapter 10 . 6/19/2012
what you stop here? noooooo! i want more!
peygoodwin chapter 10 . 6/18/2012
Love it:) Can't wait for sequel!
little-red-wolf-5793 chapter 10 . 6/16/2012
Oh my god I love this story! I really hope you make a sequel please please :D:D
witchbaby300 chapter 10 . 6/9/2012
? What do you mean "The End"? I need a sequel please! I loved it!
musicluver246 chapter 10 . 6/9/2012
hope you update soon i love the story already.
Cody101 chapter 10 . 6/7/2012
more?
LooneyBalloon chapter 10 . 6/6/2012
I really LOVED this story! It was truly amazing. You portrayed all of the characters perfectly. I only wish you would do a sequel! I could only imagine the kind of trouble the group could get into with Erin as a werewolf. Plus, she would only go crazy twice a month. How hard could it be to deal with her? Haha!
Natsuki-chan2912 chapter 10 . 6/6/2012
OMG! I really like this story, you should do a sequel! Please do a sequel! PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP!
Mond-und-Sterne chapter 10 . 5/30/2012
wonderful story! only a sequel would be even more wonderful :P
Lady Eros chapter 10 . 5/26/2012
I had no problem beta-ing your story. :) I truly enjoyed helping you anyway I could. Hopefully we can work together again. The story is amazing and Erin is such a fun character!
Expressionista chapter 10 . 5/21/2012
DUDE!

I just rest this story in one sitting!

PLEASE tell me there's going to be a sequel, I loved it :D!
Writteninthestars08 chapter 10 . 5/21/2012
Absolutely AMAZING! :D Please tell me there's going to be a sequel. ;) I really hope you continue this. Great job all around. ;D
priskillaaaa chapter 10 . 5/20/2012