Reviews for If Only Things Were Simple
priskillaaaa chapter 8 . 3/28/2012
Im so happy that their together :D cant wait till the next chapter! :)
Stupidstef666 chapter 8 . 3/28/2012
Love it, glad she is back woth derek, cant wait for her to show him how much she loves him ;)
jigokumamono chapter 7 . 3/18/2012
If I haven't mentioned how much I hate Kate up until now,I guess I should make myself clear:THIS BITCH NEEDS TO DIEEEEE!Seriously,why the hell does she assume Derek's loved ones would have the answers,if she knew him that well,she would have known he tends to keep to himself,plus,so far,even he doesn't know who's the alpha!And the whole thing with her trying to make Erin jealous?Ha!I loved Erin's comeback at this,the bitch deserved that!Awww,I'm so excited right now!Please update soon!
Lycan Lover 411 chapter 7 . 3/11/2012
Brilliant! I love your story and I hope Erin is rescued safely :D :D
JessicaTanner chapter 7 . 3/11/2012
OMG when is the next one! love this story!
Teenwolf fan chapter 6 . 2/16/2012
I love this story! Please update soon
Megan chapter 6 . 2/5/2012
This chapter was great. Keep updating!
Megan chapter 6 . 2/5/2012
This chapter was great. Keep updating!
Saya.Hikari.Uchiha chapter 6 . 2/5/2012
Aw, I liked that a lot. I can't believe you used Twilight references, lol. Can't wait for the next.
jigokumamono chapter 6 . 2/5/2012
Hahaha, this story keeps getting better! Loved the argument in the last chapter, it helped raise sexual tension. All that remains is a steamy "you-know-what" act,and I can die a happy woman! Derek and Erin are so cute together! And the part with the family breakfast in the last chapter was hilarious! XD
FallenStar92 chapter 5 . 2/3/2012
That last Derek section got my heart thumping. I loved how teasing he was in this chapter too. Can not wait to see what happens next!
Megan chapter 5 . 2/1/2012
This is seriously the best story ever!
jigokumamono chapter 4 . 1/22/2012
Gotta love the way Stiles and Erin act around each other - somebody should tell him that no matter how many deals they've made,she'll always see him as a little brother-puppy sort of thing,hahaha!

Scott was really bitchy,and what he said to her about her ex should earn him at least 10 minutes of spanking,and then some more slapping and bitchy behavior from her part as payback.I know for a fact that it hurts when people(especially relatives)say that to of my brothers was going through heartbreak thanks to a break up,and when I tried to pull the "big-sister" act to comfort him,he said exactly the same thing,only difference is that he said I didn't know anything about relationships because I'm single and always alone.'Course he begged on his knees for forgiveness after 4 months of silent treatment...

I don't see anything wrong with what you're doing,they're all in-character,though I feel like Derek should give her some more hard time,only because he's...well,Derek Hale,and he supposedly doesn't give in to his own desires without a than that,I love it all the same!Keep up with the good work :)
Saya.Hikari.Uchiha chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
Good chapter, really enjoyed reading it. Can't wait to read more.
Cherokeefox20 chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
Honey you have a great story. I've been very impressed and I always look forward to you next update. Keep up the good work and I'll keep reading the results.
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »