Reviews for It's Not Over
twin who likes to travel chapter 10 . 12/16/2012
That was a nice ending, even though I wish it wasn't the end. Any chance for a sequel?
twin who likes to travel chapter 7 . 12/16/2012
I'm surprised that you didn't mention anything about Needy fighting while completely naked. That would caused at least some distraction to those fighting her and for Bridget, who seems to be attracted to her now.
twin who likes to travel chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
Another good one, but I'm surprised you didn't mention "Twilight." Because the first one came out before before "Jennifer's Body" and the second the same year. And "The vampire Diaries" came out the same year, but I can't remember if it was before or after the movie. I was hoping yo would give a better description of Bridget other than she was a redhead. If I'm going to picture them together, it would help. For example does she resemble any female celebrities, whether or not that woman has been on any recent shows or in recent movies?
twin who likes to travel chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
I would say that line came from either another MIB movie or "300". But if I remember correctly, they weren't outnumbered that greatly in "300". It might have been said in sarcastic humor. You said in the summary that there maybe some femslash in the future involving Needy. Can I rightfully assume the other woman will be Bridget? Did you see MIB 3? My brother told me that they said it was the last one, but it seemed to me that they left it open for a fourth. It wasn't that great, but still watchable to the end. Well, onto the next chapter.
twin who likes to travel chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
Sorry I didn't leave this review after the first chapter. I think the first chapter was a good start, and I like this one too. What did you think about the movie and the make out scene between Megan and Amanda in the movie? Oh, by the way, i read the Eight Simple Rules crossover you did again before I started this one. I think it was mostly because I liked the credit you gave me at the end.
prettylilpeacock chapter 10 . 12/3/2012
I'd just like to say that this was absolutely remarkable. It was lovely in every way and I hope you know that you're a wonderful writer. Thank you so much for posting.
Peya Luna chapter 10 . 10/8/2012
awesome story! aside from needy and her backstory this can pass almost as an original story, and i really love bridget - shes everything but NOT a mary sue...which is pretty much the greatest compliment i can give you ;-)
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 10 . 7/8/2012
They love each other woot woot. Love the story and can not wait for more.
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 9 . 6/30/2012
That was a bit of a heart breaking tale between the two, but I suppose it had to happen. Love it and can not wait for more.
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 8 . 6/23/2012
love it, can not wait to hear the story of ling and bridget.
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 7 . 4/15/2012
love it and can not wait for more.
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 6 . 3/25/2012
Thanks for the little tidbits on Bridget, love the story and can not wait for more.
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 5 . 3/16/2012
Ooo she might like her partner lol. love it and can not wait for more
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
love it and can not wait for more
seasofserenity chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
gah. once a month updates. it's really difficult to be patient with good writing. can i hopefully inquire whether or not you've been busy the past couple months and won't be now? leading to more updates?