Reviews for Popping Buttons
Tris chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
This is actually the best fanfic/smut I've ever read. I saved it to my ipod because it's so amazing. Just wow.
TheHalfBloodPrincess93 chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Omg i think that was the most brilliant Romione smut i have ever read! And your A/N's made me chuckle! Let me tell you something, i smoke and im sat here with a cigarette after reading that! Hahaa! Great job!
hyqelseth chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Haha love it! Great fanfic. I esp enjoy wild hermione because you just know that even canon hermione would be totally up for it in bed with ron
accioswift13 chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
So, I don't normally review smut, but this one was actually really really well written, and I liked the way Hermione and Ron's characters acted. I think you came very close to how J.K. Rowling wrote them, and they were quite funny. You could do actual Romione stories excellently! (I'll have to go see if you already have) Thanks for this!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
I think I need a contraceptive pill/potion just reading it. Hey I can be virgin mary the 2nd.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Nice story starting was not so good it's a bit fast overall a fantastic story wroth read
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Good story.
azerjaban chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
*fans self* this was... Whooh
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Please write more chapters like this! Just chapters beyond chapters of romione smut!
WildForWeasley chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
That was bloody amazing! :) I just love your stories so much! :)
ihicfkhfkh chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
That was good. Amazingly good job.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
asdfghjkl
I need a couple packs of cigarettes if I'm being honest. I honestly love how well you capture the characters, especially Ron. And, you know, THE SEX. Unf. So damn good.
Iggity chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
asdfghjkl
I could use two packs of cigarettes, if I'm being honest. I do love the way you capture the characters, especially Ron. And THE SMUT! UNF! Fantastic read.
iwant2baweasley chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
hehe! your ron and hermione are precious. hahha so awkward and fumbly but hot!
Holina chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Damn this distraction! I was supposed to be packing! Brilliant as always :)
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »