Reviews for Popping Buttons
Alyssa chapter 1 . 8/18
XD yeah i actually read that once tho i was absolutely terrifed cant find it anymore... think it might have been banned from the site ANY WHOOOOO yeah umm XD totally joking but its nasty aint it?

But if u do make it say it was my idea XD
gummybearllama chapter 1 . 8/16
Can you make another like this but like hermione goes back to hogwarts after the great war and shee has to sign up but she accidentally signs up for slytherin and then she finds out about all thhe deviant sex acts going on in there and slowly falls in love with draco and he rapes her alot in the story but theres some connsensual and its like almost every timee he ses her he fucking grabs her and pulls hr into a nearby empty class room ties her up and fucks her? omg please! im a terrible writer but im sure u can make that. Make it super smutty dont hold back Make it heavy and M-rated maybe give harry ron and hagrid a 6 way betwen them and draco and hermione like maybe in one chapter draco puts a leash and dog collar on her invites every one (ron; harry; hagrid) to hagrid's cabin then he makes her crawl there on her hands and knees and theey all fuck her in a giant gang rape scene. make it violent and heavy! if u make it email the link to pleas thats my email and i want to read it badly PLEASE! DONT MAKE IT ONE SHOT (obviously)
susieQ41 chapter 1 . 8/5
Haha! Had to come back and read this after seeing that last review about your "upbringing"! I was's still just as hot and well written as it was when I first read it. To be honest, I think your Mom did something right to make you this talented. I'm sure she is very proud!
Zoe-Marie chapter 1 . 8/3
I have come to the conclusion that it probably isn't your fault that you have such pervy thoughts...its just your bad upbringing.
I really needed that... Thanks
Is it bad that I read this in a British accent? Lol. Fuck isn't a bad word but when ron says it I feel like it is must be the british accents! Good smut!
Tris chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
This is actually the best fanfic/smut I've ever read. I saved it to my ipod because it's so amazing. Just wow.
TheHalfBloodPrincess93 chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Omg i think that was the most brilliant Romione smut i have ever read! And your A/N's made me chuckle! Let me tell you something, i smoke and im sat here with a cigarette after reading that! Hahaa! Great job!
hyqelseth chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Haha love it! Great fanfic. I esp enjoy wild hermione because you just know that even canon hermione would be totally up for it in bed with ron
accioswift13 chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
So, I don't normally review smut, but this one was actually really really well written, and I liked the way Hermione and Ron's characters acted. I think you came very close to how J.K. Rowling wrote them, and they were quite funny. You could do actual Romione stories excellently! (I'll have to go see if you already have) Thanks for this!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
I think I need a contraceptive pill/potion just reading it. Hey I can be virgin mary the 2nd.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Nice story starting was not so good it's a bit fast overall a fantastic story wroth read
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Good story.
azerjaban chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
*fans self* this was... Whooh
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Please write more chapters like this! Just chapters beyond chapters of romione smut!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »