Reviews for Popping Buttons
Lovely Lottie 77 chapter 1 . 1/20
OMG this was great and this is actually my fave romione smut!
amelia chapter 1 . 1/17
i think this is exactly what they when harry was with dumbledore
Amelia chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
I think this is how they spent their first time. At Hogwarts or not.
Leoisbae chapter 1 . 11/20/2017
Gl
Berger chapter 1 . 10/15/2017
This is an amazing story I lpve it when its romantic and not rough
yeehaw chapter 1 . 4/14/2017
this was great! keep making more! i love your works 3
Luckystarz910 chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
Beyond hot!
Alyssa chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
XD yeah i actually read that once tho i was absolutely terrifed cant find it anymore... think it might have been banned from the site ANY WHOOOOO yeah umm XD totally joking but its nasty aint it?

But if u do make it say it was my idea XD
gummybearllama chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
Can you make another like this but like hermione goes back to hogwarts after the great war and shee has to sign up but she accidentally signs up for slytherin and then she finds out about all thhe deviant sex acts going on in there and slowly falls in love with draco and he rapes her alot in the story but theres some connsensual and its like almost every timee he ses her he fucking grabs her and pulls hr into a nearby empty class room ties her up and fucks her? omg please! im a terrible writer but im sure u can make that. Make it super smutty dont hold back Make it heavy and M-rated maybe give harry ron and hagrid a 6 way betwen them and draco and hermione like maybe in one chapter draco puts a leash and dog collar on her invites every one (ron; harry; hagrid) to hagrid's cabin then he makes her crawl there on her hands and knees and theey all fuck her in a giant gang rape scene. make it violent and heavy! if u make it email the link to pleas thats my email and i want to read it badly PLEASE! DONT MAKE IT ONE SHOT (obviously)
susieQ41 chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
Haha! Had to come back and read this after seeing that last review about your "upbringing"! I was right...it's still just as hot and well written as it was when I first read it. To be honest, I think your Mom did something right to make you this talented. I'm sure she is very proud!
Zoe-Marie chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
I have come to the conclusion that it probably isn't your fault that you have such pervy thoughts...its just your bad upbringing.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
I really needed that... Thanks
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
Is it bad that I read this in a British accent? Lol. Fuck isn't a bad word but when ron says it I feel like it is must be the british accents! Good smut!
Tris chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
This is actually the best fanfic/smut I've ever read. I saved it to my ipod because it's so amazing. Just wow.
TheHalfBloodPrincess93 chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Omg i think that was the most brilliant Romione smut i have ever read! And your A/N's made me chuckle! Let me tell you something, i smoke and im sat here with a cigarette after reading that! Hahaa! Great job!