Reviews for Popping Buttons
I think I need a contraceptive pill/potion just reading it. Hey I can be virgin mary the 2nd.
Nice story starting was not so good it's a bit fast overall a fantastic story wroth read
Good story.
azerjaban chapter 1 . 2/12
*fans self* this was... Whooh
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Please write more chapters like this! Just chapters beyond chapters of romione smut!
WildForWeasley chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
That was bloody amazing! :) I just love your stories so much! :)
ihicfkhfkh chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
That was good. Amazingly good job.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
asdfghjkl
I need a couple packs of cigarettes if I'm being honest. I honestly love how well you capture the characters, especially Ron. And, you know, THE SEX. Unf. So damn good.
Iggity chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
asdfghjkl
I could use two packs of cigarettes, if I'm being honest. I do love the way you capture the characters, especially Ron. And THE SMUT! UNF! Fantastic read.
iwant2baweasley chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
hehe! your ron and hermione are precious. hahha so awkward and fumbly but hot!
Holina chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Damn this distraction! I was supposed to be packing! Brilliant as always :)
DrappleShipper394 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
I don't know what to say. I guess... Thank you. That was so, I don't even know. Thank you so much.
Agdaelweasley chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
OMG, I really need a cigarrete,jajajajaja, this was really great, I am reading Look at me, and permision slip, and cant wait for the updates, Im a bigger fan of you and Kari, I am mexican so sorry if I have mistakes or if Im very repetitive, but I enjoy too much your fics, really you two are awesome, I particularly enjoyed that this story ends with them having their way (did I said it ok?)because I think that after many time feeling about each other is just right that they dont wait more for god sakes, I did it myself, you know , Im married to my Ron jajajja, I mean he was my best friend for years, and when we finally become a couple I think it was like one week before we made love and it was just unbelievable, so when I readed this I couldnt help but remember old times, how crazy can one be about someone special that you do what you want in the most unexpected places, I will be waiting for "look at me", so I will read you
CariPotter chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Losing their virginity to each other is so fateful...this tale is almost as perfect as the one in anxious. I too, am such a nerd...I love the smell of a library and the sound of someone using big words. Dated a pharmacist once, it was bloody amazing! Kudos to you though...any Ron & Hermione story where their sexual tension finally comes to surface because they realize how incredibly immature and silly they were for denying their love for each other is absolutely splendid.

You deserve a bottle of Felix Felicis my dear! xo
Ronnie Rocket chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
HOLY SMOKES! We don't smoke either, but a ciggie's sounding pretty fuck-awesome right about now. Talk about hot stuff! Thank you, thank you, thank you for purging your deliciously pervy thoughts on the internet. After all, your stories are like mother's milk to us, lol.

A couple of our fav moment...bc we just had to tell you how great they were!

1. Hermione does penis math: only our lovely Hermione would be able to do complex algebra while being felt up for the first time. PERFECT. HILARIOUS. CANON AS HELL.

2. Ron getting smacked in the face by a rogue button: Oh, kids...they be so clumsy! Thank you, darling, for being one of this fandom's only realist writers. First times are clumsy and generally suck, but it doesn't even matter. It's the love that counts, right? Perfectly imperfect is totally the way to go :)

3. Hermione refusing to back down from a challenge: last line of your fic equals the reason we love Hermione in the first place...she's got brass lady balls! And we'd like to think that she just left Ron a big pile of drooling ginger cuteness after the events of this story!

Anyway, so glad to have more one-shots from you. We squealed with joy when we saw how many updates we missed. Also, your grammar is getting insane, lady! You've been practicing, lol. LOVE IT!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »