Reviews for The Brink Of Insanity
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I love this!
Black's Wolfgirl22 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Wo, this was crazy, but good. Lol, great job. ;)
Princessx chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Epic! This is creepy yet awesome! Keep up the good work.
LoveMeLikeHer chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Edward gave me goosebumps and I have to admit... I loved every single moment of it! Bit scary for Christmas but I don't care... It was bloody brilliant!

I do feel bad on Leah though, of course she was going to be a little mental considering everything that happened to her. It was still great though.

latina-pr chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
So dark, LIKED IT.

Your story reminded me of story in the shows of "Buffy The Vampire Slayer & Angel" of how Angelus created I believe her name was Drusilla.

Nice job. :)
o0FLAM3S0o chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Great one-shot
Firefly-class chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Not sure this gets me in the Christmas mood but good one shot. Reminds me of Darla in Buffy the vampire slayer show.
Bonnie and Clyde fan 9-22-11 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
I love Darkward, he's just so fun but, I was practically in tears when he killed Seth.
jessica-semnadaprafaze123 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
WOW This is different, very different. But I liked, I like dark stories,I'm Stephen King fan.

I loved the ending, with Leah a little insane.

I reallly really love it, it's a fantastic job.

xoxo
4CullensandaBlack chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
This was sick but in a good way. Edward freaked me the hell out, forget Christmas this was Halloween through and through.

I feel so bad for Leah she's like a crazy Alice but at least by him killing her whole family she doesn't have to worry about missing them. I did cry when he killed Seth though.

Thank you, this was amazing and you took my gift to the next level. Song for the trailer could either be Bring Me to Life by Evanescence or Make Me Wanna Die by The Pretty Reckless.
Babaksmiles chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Oh my god! I loved it! Seriously it was perfect. The way u wrote Edward as so heartless and calculating! But still his sick obessesion with Leah was awesome! So brilliant! This would be an awesome Halloween story! Loved it!
Anon chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
This reminds me of a Muse song, Stockholm Sydrome :) Anyway, great story as always. You are very talented! If you write a book or something, I'd definitely buy it
GothChiq80 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
At the end Leah and Edward reminded me of Dru and Spike from Buffy: the vampire slayer. I thought it was really good. If you chose to expand the story, that would be fantastic but if not it was a brilliant one shot.
brankel1 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011