Reviews for Caramel Kisses
beatingoutasamba chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
LittleLizzieZentara recommended this story to me, and I'm so glad she did! It was adorable! :)

"I A arrhh Beckett ate my cheese cake and I was just trying to get a taste." - BEST EXCUSE EVER. xD
coffeeshopcynic chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
That was so beyond amazing! I loved it so much. The cheesecake thing was so cute. And I loved Esposito walking in on them. And then Ryan's reaction was too adorable for words. That was great :)
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
LOL Oh, Nat. I've only read the first couple sentences so far and I can tell this is going to deserve one of my famously LONG reviews. First, I LOVE the way you started this. What a great way to build the suspense! And now Kate is acting like Castle. That is hilarious! And then for Castle to put a note not to eat something-this is a total flip for our favorite duo. Ironically, I just made a cheesecake last night. Not carmel, though. I love the way Castle is watching Kate acting so out of character. He's kind of thinking like Beckett usually does. What a fun switch! That whole "she wouldn't, she couldn't and she didn't" reminded me of their first case when Castle stole the pictures and Kate was like "He didn't. He DID!" "When someone from the police stole, who did you report it to?" ROFL I could just hear Castle saying something like that (since we don't get to 'hear' their thoughts in the show). I love the way Castle storms over to her desk and then casually sits in his chair like nothing's wrong. I could so see him doing that. No way, she's trying to (playfully I think) use the guilt card. Wow, she's really acting like Castle, but doing it in a very Beckett-like way. However did you manage THAT? Okay, WHAT is Kate up to? (Giggling gleefully right now, just so you know) YES! I knew she had to be up to something. And I was really wondering at first if she was craving a kiss from Castle rather than the cheesecake. After all, it's really not like Kate to steal. I LOVE that she couldn't wait any longer. That is too fun. "How is it I went three years without kissing you and now I can't go three hours?" I am not kidding when I say that is truly one of my favorite lines from any fan fic, EVER! If only AM could 'steal' it. :) Castle admires her restraint-happy dance time! No way! Esposito? That's awesome! "Beckett ate my cheesecake and I was just trying to get a taste." That is insanely hilarious! "You guys have two minutes before I give Lanie a call." LOL Yeah, that kind of news probably WOULD get Lanie to talk to Esposito again. :) I love Beckett's 'You owe me five bucks" and I would be elated if Alexis' response to the news was something like that when they get together on the show. I literally burst out laughing at Ryan's reaction. I almost wondered if it was Lanie at first, but I have a feeling her reaction would be insanely over the top-kind of like mine will be when it happens on the show. :) Her craving was sated for now-awww... Wow, Lanie's reaction was much calmer than I expected, but I love what she said.
castlebeckett siempre chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Merry Christmas

wonderful

awesome chapter
sophiadelancy chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Literally the SWEETEST story ever! Great pre-Xmas present :)
Imhereforthestory chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
"I A arrhh Beckett ate my cheese cake and I was just trying to get a taste."

Esposito frowned at Castle.

"Seriously Bro, that's what you're going with."

I laughed so hard, I almost dropped the laptop :D

The story is precious, absolutely precious!
North of L chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Thank you! I really enjoyed it:) I love how you combined the three, that was very clever:)