Reviews for I love you, Ma Belle
queen cullen0527 chapter 12 . 1/10/2012
Ok I don't have time but to comment on this part. I will go back and write something about each chapter when i get back. I will say it took awhile to get whre you are now ...but OMG I love how edward is going to train her. hmm bets does she kick his ass or is someone else up to fight her. i hope you update again soon. KICK ASS STORY!
stupidlamb2010 chapter 12 . 1/6/2012
Happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday to one of my favorite writers happy birthday to you. I loved this chapter and the fact that he's letting her in. It's one of those can't live with her can't live without her. And he needs this I think it's good for him!
Bellawitch75 chapter 12 . 1/5/2012
I like this chapter and I hope that Bella kick Edward's ass really hard for all the pain he caused her for months.

Btw have a really happy bday. Here in PR we are celebrating our three kings day or epiphany.
Mckenzie Black chapter 12 . 1/5/2012
Happy happy birthday make all your Edward/rob fantasies come true. We all love you. Happy birthday! You are the best. I loved the chappies. I wuves you. Xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Mckenzie Black
Mckenzie Black chapter 11 . 1/2/2012
Dude that's evil really really evil. I swear it he chooses to let her go I'm going to blow. Like I'm going to end the world blow. I swear hazel. If the next chapter doesn't end in either hot make up sex or them grouping up together we will have a apocalypse. Just saying. Love you. (Skips away like the worlds not gonna end) xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
stupidlamb2010 chapter 11 . 1/2/2012
Ah finally he tells her the truth. I can't wait to see what he choses
Erennn chapter 10 . 1/1/2012
Holy mother...! I loved the chapter but seriously you can just not stop there! Please please, new chapter, I need it. Btw happy new year, but I already said that when we celebrated yesterday, remember? Love you hunn, please update for your favorite cousin xoxo
Mckenzie Black chapter 10 . 12/29/2011
Ahhhhhhhhhh you fucking cut me offff. Whyyyyyyyyyyyy. You cliffhanging lil grrrrrrrrrrr. I love the chapter. But you cut me off. Grrrrrrrr. Cant wait for update love ya xoxoxoxoxoxxooxoxo
stupidlamb2010 chapter 10 . 12/28/2011
First, i love the dedication! yay. I can't believe the things going on in edward's mind. I really did not see the criminal part coming into play that's genious! Second, i'm sad that they had to go through all of this but maybe she'll give him a piece of his own medicine! i can't wait to find out. You know I love when you update so I hope that we get one soon! I'll be counting down the minutes. Oh, and of course he loves her! How could he not!
Mckenzie Black chapter 9 . 12/26/2011
Ahahahhahaha he got hit repeatly! I would have done worse but it made me laugh. I'm glad you think me wanting to kill people and round house is funny. Lol cant wait for next chap. I love you! Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo 3
stupidlamb2010 chapter 9 . 12/26/2011
Ah I'm having a gut feeling that it's edward. Dear lord please let it be him. I need some hea in my life. You know I love when I see your name and story pop up on my favorites. I'm also happy that Bella's not taking any of his shit. She doesn't need that. I'm so torn because I want he to forgo e him right now but she can't let him get away with That either. Gah you have me a mess and I love it! I'm looking forward to the next one to see if it's Edward!
stupidlamb2010 chapter 8 . 12/26/2011
Lola72 chapter 8 . 12/26/2011
Wow haha (:cant wait for the next update!
kool kat132 chapter 8 . 12/26/2011
hope u update really really really soon:)
Mckenzie Black chapter 8 . 12/26/2011

Okay I'm done. I love the chapter. HE LOVES HER HE LOVES HER YAY! Okay I'm done. THAT DOUCHE BAG. I NEED TWO PUNCHING BAGS. How unfair is that to her here she is being all Omfg I love you and shit and hes being a douche. Gah I love the slap but if I was her that slap would have been a punch and there would have been ball busting and round house kicking. Cant wait for update I love you girl.