Reviews for Confession
Oh my gosh! Please continue! IOVE THIS! I need more!
Crismon-Blaze chapter 2 . 6/8/2013
And then and then what happened? Please continue...
AnotherLostChance chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
T_T oh wow. This was just gorgeous! I can totally see Chihaya's mind thinking those thoughts. Taichi DON'T GIVE UP! /3
AnotherLostChance chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
/ OMG!
Alejhandora chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
ooooh! I love Taichi, he is a perfect person for me. And Chihaya, she believed he makes a joke.
Continuous please, I like so much your history.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
my gosh!what happened after that? you better continue or else i am going to stalk you HAHAHA but yeah..please upload more...ONEGAI!
SilverFlamers chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
hi! i'm from Indonesia.. i learnt both of US and Uk English.. by the way KAWAII! nice story! is there the next chap?
Lucy Ashlyen Swifty chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
OMG, it is so well written, I want you to write more! Please please please update! I know its been over a year since you wrote something but it would be really nice :)
neko chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
Chapter 3 please?
NoNa chapter 2 . 3/8/2013
Hi! I love this Fanfiction... It's good please update! Thank You!
Jayce chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
Suilen chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
OMG! More, please? ;A;

Seriously, I need more or I could die ;_;
Oomaki-chan chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
I love your writing style! Also I think the story is great so far! You did a great job showing how the characters would actually act. I feel really bad for both of them though.
Chiby Angel-chan chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
Waaaa I'm dying, update soon pretty pleaaase! This story of yours is like, truthfully, an exact possibility that would happen if Taichi got to convey his feelings. Aaa~love it, we need so much more qualified TaichixChihaya ficcies here. And yours, in my opinion,is my only favorite one. So please please please update real soon! Thanks a bunch :)

Keep writing :)