Reviews for Confession
Crismon-Blaze chapter 2 . 6/8/2013
And then and then what happened? Please continue...
AnotherLostChance chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
T_T oh wow. This was just gorgeous! I can totally see Chihaya's mind thinking those thoughts. Taichi DON'T GIVE UP! /3
AnotherLostChance chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
/ OMG!
Alejhandora chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
ooooh! I love Taichi, he is a perfect person for me. And Chihaya, she believed he makes a joke.
Continuous please, I like so much your history.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
my gosh!what happened after that? you better continue or else i am going to stalk you HAHAHA but yeah..please upload more...ONEGAI!
SilverFlamers chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
hi! i'm from Indonesia.. i learnt both of US and Uk English.. by the way KAWAII! nice story! is there the next chap?
Lucy Ashlyen -Ashlie- Swifty chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
OMG, it is so well written, I want you to write more! Please please please update! I know its been over a year since you wrote something but it would be really nice :)
neko chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
Chapter 3 please?
NoNa chapter 2 . 3/8/2013
Hi! I love this Fanfiction... It's good please update! Thank You!
Jayce chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
DUDE I WANT CONTINUATION RIGHT NOW!
Suilen chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
OMG! More, please? ;A;

Seriously, I need more or I could die ;_;
Oomaki-chan chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
I love your writing style! Also I think the story is great so far! You did a great job showing how the characters would actually act. I feel really bad for both of them though.
Chiby Angel-chan chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
Waaaa I'm dying, update soon pretty pleaaase! This story of yours is like, truthfully, an exact possibility that would happen if Taichi got to convey his feelings. Aaalove it, we need so much more qualified TaichixChihaya ficcies here. And yours, in my opinion,is my only favorite one. So please please please update real soon! Thanks a bunch :)

Keep writing :)

Chiby Angel-chan _
hira-nera chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
Such a pretty good start! Do continue this fic ;D
JasminDragon92 chapter 2 . 3/30/2012
goah so emotinal *crying n bits down on a hankerchife*

I hope it will become a happy TaichiXChihaya ending X"3