Reviews for All I Want for Christmas
4leafclover0120 chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
4leafclover0120 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
:) cute
hippogriff-tamer chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
this was such a cute story
JamSack chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
haha - so cute! I like the way it was done casually without so much drama - just very natural like. Thanks for the giggles :D
WordsReverything chapter 3 . 2/13/2012
I really loved this! It was very clever how you added the characters from the other classics as well!
samoangirl100 chapter 3 . 2/2/2012
LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE... I LOVE THIS STORY...
KL93 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
This totally makes me smile. You don't see many persuasion stories and persuasion is my absolute favorite. :)
scifiromance chapter 3 . 1/29/2012
Thanks so much for finishing this, it was a perfect ending! I particularly loved the conversation between Anne and Elinor (they're my two fave Austen heroines) and the little epilogue section at the end. Beautifully done! :)

Thanks for writing and I hope you write more fics for Austen. :)

scifiromance
kapiolani chapter 2 . 1/18/2012
cute - quick and happy (at least this part). love when they don't have to go through too much to get together :)
scifiromance chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
Aww, that was so lovely! They're adorable together, please keep going! The idea of Elizabeth on a dating website made me laugh so hard! :)

Thanks so much for writing! :D

scifiromance
silvermoony77 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Amazing, amazing, amazing! I love how you're able to take all of Jane Austen's characters and modernize them so well that they fit into the time period like they belong there. This story looks like it's going to be so awesome and I'm dying for more. Please update soon! :D
scifiromance chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I LOVE this! :D Persuasion does not get enough stories and this was a great one, PLEASE continue! I also really liked how you wrote in modern versions of all the Austen couples and the Rochesters from Jane Eyre, you wrote them all really well, especially Marianne and Brandon. :)

Thanks so much for writing and I really hope there's more! :D