Reviews for Uncovering the Truth
Nuria13C chapter 17 . 4/24
Wow...
Thank you for reviving this story again. I read this book in class and I can just say that it was amazing.
Thank you for writing something so deep and beautiful:)
And thank you for not killing Johnny and Dally (I really liked them)
Thanks, Nuria:)
PS: Sorry for the mistakes, english's not my first language.
Wow. You can steal from a real writer. These are illegal as well as lame
We'rekindacrazylikethat chapter 17 . 4/18
That was really amazing. I loved the reactions and when Pony ran away. I loved your writing and it touched me. I like the humor and the playful banter. And I think it was as good as a real book. :)
We'rekindacrazylikethat chapter 12 . 4/18
Love the reactions!
We'rekindacrazylikethat chapter 3 . 4/18
So excited to see the ending and how everyone reacts! I'm glad they didn't really die.
Actions not allowed:
Multiple entries of the same material. There can only be one copy of any unique story on the entire site. No exceptions.
Rewriting names of characters/locations of one story in order to upload to multiple categories.
Copying from a previously published work (including musical lyrics) not in the public domain.
These are the posting guidelines of FFN which you agreed to prior to posting this entry. This entry is a clear violation of those guidelines and has been reported.
Raven Shadowcloak chapter 17 . 3/31
my God, this is a good story! Exactly how I imagined them reacting, and this one is actually finished. Keep up the good work!
You know this is against the law, right? You and FFN can get sued for this.
Since you didn't understand the complex language of the posting guidelines with terms like "previously published work" and "public domain," I'll make it simple.
If you didn't write it, you can't post it.
"Magic disclaimers" and other special dances aren't mentioned in the guidelines because they don't mean anything in the real world.
If you wrote it, feel free to post it.
If you copied it, you can't post it.
Easy Peasy!
gleefan2009 chapter 17 . 3/13
Love it please wwrite more
PLease take this down. It is stolen from a REAL writer who would NOT approve.
Because the book belongs to S. E. Hinton and NOT YOU, you can't copy it. It's against the law and breaking the posting rurles of this site. Plus its lazy.
Zarak chapter 17 . 2/27
This story was very good
RiseoftheSoulGuardians chapter 17 . 2/23
Loved it and sometimes I feel like pony whenever my parents fought when I was little(5yrsold) they would be fighting and saying they would split up and they would always ask me one question I always hated which was who I would live with for the rest of my life and who I love the more of. Now I remember it I'm mostly like pony but somethings different and kinda like soda.
Wow. You can steal the work of a REAL writer. Not impressive. Or legal.