Reviews for The Angels Rejoiced Last Night
Talkingbirdguy chapter 38 . 7/3
Honestly, these lines (below) made me laugh so hard when I read them.

"-Why did I bother hinting at a sex scene and then not write it? Because if, on the off chance some people read this hoping for a pokémon lemon, they'll have just wasted their time, and I find that to be really, really funny."

The reason is because, to avoid disappointment or future annoyances, I posted a warning that my Pokemon fic wasn't going to be a lemon. You are the first to do what you did and that is just brilliant. I'm looking forward to the bonus chapter, but I hope you enjoy your relaxation time.
denis.d2505 chapter 37 . 6/15
To be honest the whole Sue being Mew's plan for a step-up didn't work well with me, the story overall was great, but the last sequence since Sly got captured and tortured was abit morbid and in my opinion over the top.

Test? What Step-up? they are the questions that truly need to be answered. And why would Sue snapping like she did be Sly's fault? Yes Sue was in need of care mentally and the test was for Sly and Latias to provide that care, but did Sly really need to suffer for it and almost die? Mew Fckd up big time and then she said what? Oh sorry the plan i made up didnt go over well. And now i have to do more!? Freaking brilliant i must say.

The whole Okami stuff is better left for well Okami universe and their celestial brushes to be honest, It honestly over complicates things and by the end, the step-up she talked about was what? A chance to become a okami himself or Latias atleast since shes been groomed to become one?
Alot of things dont make much sense really, the cohesion at the beginning and middle of the story somewhat collapsed and it got hard to understand. And now he thinks its his fault and greatest failure?

I can somewhat understand if Mew wanted to test Sly to see if he was worthy to ''ascend'' with Latias when she does but it was over the top and Sly suffered mentally the most to the point his powers were dead and had to recuperate with his very essence and soul? Yeah and forever sleep would be his fault for trying to live... some things have to be addressed and explained if you dont mind.
Phillip Harbindinger chapter 1 . 6/14
A masterpiece in the making (?) unless I got here just in time for the last chapter
denis.d2505 chapter 35 . 5/8
Very interesting story, to be honest HTTYD thing was a bit iffy at first but i got over it fast.
the whole celestials thing and psychic powers from Okami with the celestial brushes was a bit stretched out for pokemon franchise but it was fine...
duhhhh of course something is going to happen
Something dictionary related chapter 35 . 5/4
I'm disappointed that there was no wacky title this time around. The spoilers aren't spoilers at all but just as funny.
R. Moonstalker chapter 33 . 4/1
That closing note was just a little callous, my friend.

Not gonna lie, it's been a while, and I kinda forgot about the whole Sue being from HTTYD thing, so I was kinda like 'wtf' for a minute at the eel thing.

Honestly tho not much to say about this chapter. Feels kinda like we've seen this a few times before, vaguely.

Good luck with your projects and stuff. Can't wait for future chapters. :]
Talkingbirdguy chapter 32 . 2/25
Nice chapter. Good luck with all that work. Sounds like its pretty difficult. Hope you have enough time to get the next chapter out semi-soon.
Poketurn88 chapter 31 . 2/8
Well hopefully Sly will be rescued soon..
NYSTLSportsFan chapter 30 . 12/29/2014
For a second, I thought I wasn't gonna catch up in time to read this. But now that I have, I'll say that this was a fun little sidetrack from the main story (which is somewhat dark at the moment... to state the obvious). But it was a really nice read: it was funny, touching, and well-written. You're a great writer, so I'm not really surprised, though. But why take it down? It might as well stay up; there's no harm in doing so.

Anyway, excited for the next chapter (now that I'm finally caught up)!

Proudly NOT a member of Critics United
NYSTLSportsFan chapter 29 . 12/29/2014
So I'm reaalllllyyyy late with this review (I've been busy since I asked about catching up). But better late than never, right? Anyway, my thoughts:

After being away from the story for so long, it took me a while to get back into whose POV it was, but I didn't have too much of a problem other than that. As I said before, it was a tad disorienting to reintroduce myself to the plot. That said, I quite enjoyed this chapter. The humor in this chapter was very well implemented (in the dragon nip sequences). The rest seems like more of the same: Sly is still captured, and Sue can't take a hint. That's not a bad thing though, especially with that last detail. Taking that into account, we may have a way out after all. But yeah, the story is progressing well.

Again, I apologize for the delay (I thought I was more behind than I really was), but this is as good as usual!

Redsquadron chapter 6 . 11/26/2014
Fantastic 1984 reference. For a second, I thought Latias herself was referencing the book...
Talkingbirdguy chapter 30 . 11/24/2014
This was a good Christmas chapter. It made me genuinely sad when his hard work vanished from the trees. But, it turned out perfectly. Awesome job :).
Talkingbirdguy chapter 29 . 10/11/2014
Nice chapter. I can't wait to see the battle between Sue and Bianca.
NYSTLSportsFan chapter 27 . 9/28/2014
Well, this sequel's really picked up right where the original left off; it's still great. The story has really diverged a lot from where it started, but that's good for variety and such. Sue is one devious (and messed up) person, but she's become a very interesting character to watch, as she's so unpredictable. Anyway, cliffhanger AHHHH. Hope you get your computer fixed soon so that we get the next update. Keep up the good work!