Reviews for The Angels Rejoiced Last Night
nethowin chapter 14 . 1/31
I absolutely loved your story! Excellent writing and it had an awesome narrative. Big kudos to you for finishing it too!

nethowin
Vryheid chapter 38 . 1/2
Ah yes, Angels Rejoiced Last Night, the story that supposedly ended but continues to come back from the dead. At some point these "stuff you may have missed" go from being interesting companion pieces to coming off as a wee bit narcissistic. Like yes, I get it, some background research went into this story, but spelling out every reference and bit of background research you made going into writing the plot isn't necessary.

I do actually like the original story though (aside from a few minor complaints) so yeah if you like transformation stories I would recommend reading the first 14 chapters anyways.
Rocker on chapter 15 . 11/29/2016
Dude, there's so many more chapters, I think you may have gone back on your word when you said this story was "history".
Rocker on chapter 14 . 11/29/2016
Hope that another person comes from his world, who actually KNOWS him. That would be funny. And then he would have proof! Also, will some human characteristics be passed down to his child? It would make sense.
Rocker on chapter 13 . 11/29/2016
I prefer deep comedy, the stuff that literally makes Laugh Out Loud.
Rocker on chapter 12 . 11/29/2016
You definitely had the prank torch passing thing happen. To original to be anything else.
Rocker on chapter 11 . 11/29/2016
Eh, I miss you more like a bothersome Zubat. You never stop making noise, and you never see some of the most obvious things.
Rocker on chapter 10 . 11/29/2016
If I had a dime for every strange chapter you've wrote, I'd be able to... get a pack of soda at least.
Rocker on chapter 9 . 11/28/2016
Where's Latias? And what about a few guard dog's getting in on the action, eh?
Rocker on chapter 8 . 11/28/2016
This will be fun. But, wait, Latios defending the garden? I thought that his eyes weren't blue, so why did he get an ires switch, eh? Also, if he turned Sly into a Legendary, then why say Latios is defending the garden?
Rocker on chapter 7 . 11/28/2016
Well, that sounds like an interesting plot. Wonder when he will get back home though? ...IF he gets back home. He helped defend the Soul Sphere, so they will probably help him get back... maybe. Who knows! Not me.
Rocker on chapter 6 . 11/27/2016
Hmm... I'm guessing the spelling bee, the big step brother, the graduation, and the fallen angels thingymajig. Just a guess. Maybe the passing of the prank torch as well.
Rocker on chapter 5 . 11/27/2016
I know this story is finished, but I can't help but review, and say that you were wrong in the last few lines on the estimate. There's 39 chapters. Also, I hope that you could possibly cut down on the profanity. Most of those words were never meant to be used like that!
Rocker on chapter 4 . 11/27/2016
Which ones? Also, is it possible that since he's from a different world, he could have powers in this one? That would be cool.
Rocker on chapter 3 . 11/27/2016
Oh that can't be good. Sometimes you should just swallow your pride, ask where the nearest library is, and start reading. Also, hope that you can find something valuable lying around.