Reviews for The Angels Rejoiced Last Night
RamenKnight chapter 6 . 6/7
one of your jokes in this chapter reminded me of the show called mr meaty. no idea how it aired for as long as it did, it really didn't care about how easy to offend a lot of people are. Just listen to its intro song. That in itself probably pisses of large groups.
skyfir chapter 38 . 4/28
loved the story hope you decide to add another ark at some point
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 4/23
wow! what a way to get started
denis.d2505 chapter 39 . 11/25/2015
Merry Xmas to you 2 and a happy new year!
R. Moonstalker chapter 39 . 11/24/2015
And merry holidays to you as well!

Got a weird feeling of deja vu reading through this, like I've read it before somewhere, but maybe that's just cause it feels so right.

Any chance we'll see more of Sly in the future, or are you heading off to new fandoms/real life? Hope you have good luck no matter where life takes you. :]
UCCMaster chapter 39 . 11/24/2015
I love Sly as Latios. He's just so straightforward and funny. I'm trying to imagine Latios with a Santa hat and it's cracking me up. Great work and merry Christmas
Uccmaster
Talkingbirdguy chapter 38 . 7/3/2015
Honestly, these lines (below) made me laugh so hard when I read them.

"-Why did I bother hinting at a sex scene and then not write it? Because if, on the off chance some people read this hoping for a pokémon lemon, they'll have just wasted their time, and I find that to be really, really funny."

The reason is because, to avoid disappointment or future annoyances, I posted a warning that my Pokemon fic wasn't going to be a lemon. You are the first to do what you did and that is just brilliant. I'm looking forward to the bonus chapter, but I hope you enjoy your relaxation time.
denis.d2505 chapter 37 . 6/15/2015
To be honest the whole Sue being Mew's plan for a step-up didn't work well with me, the story overall was great, but the last sequence since Sly got captured and tortured was abit morbid and in my opinion over the top.

Test? What Step-up? they are the questions that truly need to be answered. And why would Sue snapping like she did be Sly's fault? Yes Sue was in need of care mentally and the test was for Sly and Latias to provide that care, but did Sly really need to suffer for it and almost die? Mew Fckd up big time and then she said what? Oh sorry the plan i made up didnt go over well. And now i have to do more!? Freaking brilliant i must say.

The whole Okami stuff is better left for well Okami universe and their celestial brushes to be honest, It honestly over complicates things and by the end, the step-up she talked about was what? A chance to become a okami himself or Latias atleast since shes been groomed to become one?
Alot of things dont make much sense really, the cohesion at the beginning and middle of the story somewhat collapsed and it got hard to understand. And now he thinks its his fault and greatest failure?

I can somewhat understand if Mew wanted to test Sly to see if he was worthy to ''ascend'' with Latias when she does but it was over the top and Sly suffered mentally the most to the point his powers were dead and had to recuperate with his very essence and soul? Yeah and forever sleep would be his fault for trying to live... some things have to be addressed and explained if you dont mind.
Phillip Harbindinger chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
A masterpiece in the making (?) unless I got here just in time for the last chapter
denis.d2505 chapter 35 . 5/8/2015
Very interesting story, to be honest HTTYD thing was a bit iffy at first but i got over it fast.
the whole celestials thing and psychic powers from Okami with the celestial brushes was a bit stretched out for pokemon franchise but it was fine...
Guest chapter 35 . 5/5/2015
duhhhh of course something is going to happen
Something dictionary related chapter 35 . 5/4/2015
I'm disappointed that there was no wacky title this time around. The spoilers aren't spoilers at all but just as funny.
R. Moonstalker chapter 33 . 4/1/2015
That closing note was just a little callous, my friend.

Not gonna lie, it's been a while, and I kinda forgot about the whole Sue being from HTTYD thing, so I was kinda like 'wtf' for a minute at the eel thing.

Honestly tho not much to say about this chapter. Feels kinda like we've seen this a few times before, vaguely.

Good luck with your projects and stuff. Can't wait for future chapters. :]
Talkingbirdguy chapter 32 . 2/25/2015
Nice chapter. Good luck with all that work. Sounds like its pretty difficult. Hope you have enough time to get the next chapter out semi-soon.
Poketurn88 chapter 31 . 2/8/2015
Well hopefully Sly will be rescued soon..