Reviews for Shattered Pieces
twimima7 chapter 46 . 10/11/2015
Touching story and a good read. Thank you.
jk chapter 46 . 9/9/2015
I could live without the creepy shit but ...
TinaF chapter 46 . 12/3/2014
Awesome story!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 46 . 7/22/2014
And Alec wouldn't have any lingering effects from Emily failing to get prenatal care. He was always perfectly healthy and became a school counselor so the things that had happened to his parents and family would never happen to anyone else. Excellent work. Sensitivity for the subject matter and compassion for all those involved showed through the whole story.
magmom4 chapter 46 . 5/29/2014
You are just writing about life. It was sad but also good.
harkie5 chapter 46 . 4/26/2014
Loved your story also loved that it was a quick read! Now I can catch up with laundry ha! thanks for sharing.
TemperedPete chapter 32 . 4/18/2014
Um, creepy with Sam smiling in the corner, yet sweet, haunting but sweet.
FanNan46 chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Sat and read this in one sitting...great job with sensitive topics. You did a wonderful job!
Bevey99 chapter 46 . 4/4/2014
Even though this was done years ago I felt the need to review. It still amazes me how you can make me Feel so many things w/ so few words. This was masterfully done.
Through My Window is still my fav drabble of all time. {I read it as a WIP - and I'm working through your entire fic list.] This one was so real, it made my heart hurt. Thank you for writing for us.
Smusic F. Reader chapter 46 . 4/2/2014
I can't believe I never read this story before. Even though there was so much sadness and pain, it brought Bella to him when he needed her. Beautiful ending!
cfigueroa78 chapter 28 . 12/16/2013
Wow. Shit is getting deep now.
cfigueroa78 chapter 2 . 12/16/2013
Wow, this is an intense story especially since it's what we have experienced in our world today. It's a curious thing when we sometimes forget the parents of the student who committed the crime. They go through their own type of hell and I'm sure these parents struggle with the guilt that consumes them. I didn't miss in the names that Bella did lose her whole family.
Guest chapter 46 . 9/13/2013
wow... this story made me cry on every chapter. must have been hard to write something like this, poor edward and bella they suffered so much through all this but came out strong at the end. thank you for sharing this with us.
Ellachanted chapter 46 . 9/10/2013
Well, this was different. Not sure I would have done it in a drabble type story. But it worked. Felt so bad for Sam and Edward. And glad he punched Jake out in the end. Though it was likely Jake was also abused. But when he became a cop, he should have done something to stop his dad. And an HEA in the end. :)
LizziePaige chapter 46 . 8/24/2013
Oh my goodness - what a story! This was so well written and grabbed me from the very first few lines. Thank you so much for sharing this with us :)
1,484 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »