Reviews for Onslaught's Prayer
Loved it :)))
Guest chapter 2 . 9/10/2014
Wow. Mindblown.
Meiyo no Ko chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
GAH. The angst. It burns with silver-clear fire.
A.F. WolfSlinx chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
I really like how desolate this feels.
Good stuff.
PangeaSplits chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
Can I just say that I love this? :S You wrote Erik so well, and the hints about Charles are downright creepy. And Hank...oh Hank. Well done!
Lady Urquentha chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Wow! Definitely an idea I haven't read before, and now I find myself wanting to know more about this universe. How Charles ended up as Onslaught etc. :) Any chance I'll get to see more?
Pandora de Romanus chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
I'm in love with this story! Please keep going! Is Sean really dead? Is Raven? What happened to Havoc? Azazel would be terribly helpful in a situation as such.

Hope to read next chapter soon!
Rosawyn chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
'For those unaware, "Onslaught" is to Charles what "Phoenix" is to Jean.'

Um, no. Because Phoenix isn't the result of Jean mind-raping anyone. At least not in any continuity I am familiar with. If this is the truth in your own little X-Men universe, fine; you can do whatever you want in your own little 'verse. But this is NOT the truth in Earth-616 or Earth-10005, so don't claim it is.
Hoshie13 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I am intrigued, and will be returning.
jessica chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
OOOH WOOOOW! love where this is going! my prayer is for you to continue! LOVING IT!
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
o.O - O.O - O.o

:O

O.O {!)

That prayer! Oh my sdkljfadsiofadsiafofhad;aewk;lfk;ds jds;LFJEAS;LJDFS;ALFJ ADSIOFADSO.
Anath Tsurugi chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Hwoo! Beautifully chilling, that. Why does Phoenix get all the attention, huh? Onslaught is just as would definitely be an interesting world to see more of. I'd like to see what happened to cause Charles and Erik to so thoroughly switch places. And eyeless? Yeah, we need to know more.

Many sharks and lab rats,

Anath Tsurugi
Nehan Shinzui34 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
And...once again, you blow my mind completely with so few words. I'd be interested in having this is as an expanded fic. How've you been, I missed you on here! Your fics are always great to read!
flowermasters chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
I love this! It's so dark and awesome. I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one fascinated with the whole 'Onslaught' thing. :)