Reviews for DELETED
Girl-of-Action chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Ahhh, I feel so bad for them... It was a very sweet story though! I can definitely see a resemblance between the 2.

Oh, and please don't torture them. I know pretty much all the characters you mentioned in the note.
eeveelutionlover2000 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Simple and interesting is why I like this story. But seriously, Toushiro needs better planning skills. Run away and live happily ever after? So not possible. It was funny though. And why is it chakra bracelets and restraining chakra? Shouldn't it be reiatsu?
forever122 chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
This was sweet. Very thoughtful. I liked it a lot.
love toshiro dragon chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
I really liked this story! Its so sweet! I hope ran remembers him to! XD
SisterAssassins chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
this is soooo CUTE. i loved it so mucha and sequel pleaseeeeeeeeeeee... *anime puppy dog eyes*
SilverWhiteDragon chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
aaaanddd...there's no sequel. (
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Make one more story
That Was os sweet
Waywardneko chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
This is so warm and fuzzy, just... AARRRUWWWWWAAAWWWWHHH! To be cliche, the cuteness level is... OVER 9000! :3 You, sir, have won my respect for writing one of the cutest darn things I read in quite a while. *hug*
Silverblueroses chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I really really liked this! Please make a sequel! I love rangintoshiroooo ! I know it's been a while but please make a sequel!
Huggiebird chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
awesome and emotional ]_
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
. . . chakra?
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
This is utterly beautiful! I love how peaceful it made me feel. Is there a sequel?

Happy New Year!
xXloveangelsXx chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I really liked it and I'd love to read more! Especially to read more about the interactions between the two, Rangiku finding out and the reactions from the rest of the sereitei (:
eclipsethegum chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I need the sequel.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Awww this is so sweet! i love this concept soo much.