Reviews for Night Tears
Chrismasters chapter 16 . 8/2/2013
I am crying right now, I think you did the best Roddy, Bella and Voldemort story ON fanfiction
Chrismasters chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
This is just sad, Roddy has know idea that his love is in vain
Katie chapter 16 . 1/3/2013
This story is amazing!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/16/2012
...Noooooooooooooooo!
Why? D':
This was so sad, but great. Really sad... but great.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/16/2012
Yay! :D He lives! Oh I'm so happy now :)
But is he going to punish her? I hope not... Bella just followed her heart...
Guest chapter 14 . 8/16/2012
Voldemort is being such a jerk! Why does he have to treat her that way? Why is he hurting her? Poor Bella... I still hope she doesn't kill him, though. I just don't want Roddy to die... :(
Guest chapter 13 . 8/16/2012
What!? o.O
Kill him? But... why? No, don't kill him! Sure, I love Bellamort, we all do, but Rod... :'(
Just don't kill him!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/16/2012
Is it wrong that I didn't feel bad for Rod here? The Bellamort in this was just too awesome...
Guest chapter 5 . 8/16/2012
Oooooh, I really really like their little trick. Rodolphus just seems so hurt... And Bella is wonderfully caught between shock and pleasure. I bet she enjoys seeing Rod like that, no?
bellarosas13 chapter 16 . 3/4/2012
I feel sorry for Rodolphus, this is a very dramatic story... and i like it, again congratulations
bellarosas13 chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
Exelent, imprecionant, espectacular,majestic story ... congratulations! :)
the-valkyrie-writes chapter 16 . 2/28/2012
Bloody hell, Eva. CLiffie much? SEQUEL PLEASE! A good end to a good story, but He was so mean! And no BL/LV at the end :( *cries* Well done anyway, and I hope to see a sequel!
GinHanelle chapter 16 . 2/27/2012
I knew Bella could do it in the end. But yeah, poor Roddy. I feel for him. I liked this even though the ending was a bit abrupt. It worked out well though. So, a sequel eh? I hope so.

Thank you!
Amanda2308 chapter 16 . 2/26/2012
Awww poor rod :( Ohh well mayb its better for him so now he won't have to suffer knowing his wife is with voldemort. That wuld be awesome if u did a sequle I vote yes!
asgardies chapter 16 . 2/26/2012
I am crying right now. Completely, totally crying. Firstly, because of poor Rod, and because this story's over and I have nothing THIS epic to look forward to anymore. Thank you for writing this- it's one of my ultimate favorites