Reviews for Night Tears
Guest chapter 16 . 8/16/2016
YOU SICK LITTLE FUCK! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?! RUDOLPHUS WAS THE SWEETEST MAN ALIVE TO HER WHILST VOLDEMORT TREATED HER LIKE UTTER SHIT! SHE COULDVE BEEN SO HAPPY WITH SWEET LITTLE ROD AND HAD HIS BABY AND THEYD HAVE BEEN THE HAPPIEST FAMILY EVER TO GRACE THE PLANET! BUT NOO YOU HAD TO SET HER UP WITH VOLDEMORT WHO TREATS HER LIKE SHIT AND GRASPS EVERY OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE HER FEEL LIKE SHIT ABOUT HERSELF! SHE SHOULDVE FUCKING LOVED RODOLPHUS! NOT THAT DISGUSTING PERVERTED OLD MAN! HE DIDNT EVEN LOVE HER! RODOLPHUS DID! HE WOULDVE TOOK THE MOON FROM THE SKY TO MAKE HER HAPPY! AND YOU HAD HER LOVE THAT MONGREL WHO DOESNT LOVE HER BACK! WHY?! WHO EVEN DOES THAT?! ILL ADMIT THERE ARE TIMES WHEN I APPRECIATE SOME BELLAMORT BUT JESUS FUCKING CHRIST IF YOURE GONNA DO IT DO NOT INVOLVE RODOLPHUS IN SUCH A HORRIBLE FUCKING WAY! YOURE SICK IN THE HEAD FOR WRITING THIS! ITS JUST PATHETIC! KILLING PRECIOUS RODOLPHUS SO SHE CAN GO BACK TO A MAN WHO DOESNT GIVE A FLYING MONKEYS ARSE ABOUT HER WHEN SHE HAS ONE THAT EVEN SHOWS HOW MUCH HE LOVES HER RIGHT AS SHE IS ABOUT TO KILL HIM?! I HOPE YOU LOVE SOMEONE AS MUCH AS RODOLPHUS LOVED BELLA SOMEDAY AND THEN I HOPE TO GOD THEY DESPISE YOU! MAKE YOU OUT AS A REAL DICK AND LOVE SOMONE ELSE! THEN I HOPE THEY KILL YOU! I HOPE THEY MAKE IT SLOW AND PAINFUL SO YU CAN FEEL ALL THE PAIN IN THE WORLD BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT YOU FUCKING DESERVE!
Maelia Airwood chapter 3 . 5/25/2014
Poor Rod :(
Chrismasters chapter 16 . 8/2/2013
I am crying right now, I think you did the best Roddy, Bella and Voldemort story ON fanfiction
Chrismasters chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
This is just sad, Roddy has know idea that his love is in vain
Katie chapter 16 . 1/3/2013
This story is amazing!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/16/2012
...Noooooooooooooooo!
Why? D':
This was so sad, but great. Really sad... but great.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/16/2012
Yay! :D He lives! Oh I'm so happy now :)
But is he going to punish her? I hope not... Bella just followed her heart...
Guest chapter 14 . 8/16/2012
Voldemort is being such a jerk! Why does he have to treat her that way? Why is he hurting her? Poor Bella... I still hope she doesn't kill him, though. I just don't want Roddy to die... :(
Guest chapter 13 . 8/16/2012
What!? o.O
Kill him? But... why? No, don't kill him! Sure, I love Bellamort, we all do, but Rod... :'(
Just don't kill him!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/16/2012
Is it wrong that I didn't feel bad for Rod here? The Bellamort in this was just too awesome...
Guest chapter 5 . 8/16/2012
Oooooh, I really really like their little trick. Rodolphus just seems so hurt... And Bella is wonderfully caught between shock and pleasure. I bet she enjoys seeing Rod like that, no?
bellarosas13 chapter 16 . 3/4/2012
I feel sorry for Rodolphus, this is a very dramatic story... and i like it, again congratulations
bellarosas13 chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
Exelent, imprecionant, espectacular,majestic story ... congratulations! :)
the-valkyrie-writes chapter 16 . 2/28/2012
Bloody hell, Eva. CLiffie much? SEQUEL PLEASE! A good end to a good story, but He was so mean! And no BL/LV at the end :( *cries* Well done anyway, and I hope to see a sequel!
GinHanelle chapter 16 . 2/27/2012
I knew Bella could do it in the end. But yeah, poor Roddy. I feel for him. I liked this even though the ending was a bit abrupt. It worked out well though. So, a sequel eh? I hope so.

Thank you!