Reviews for The City of Frye
Void of Shining Darkness chapter 5 . 9/28/2015
This was very well put together. I like how you introduce a whole new race, and give an actual reason as to why we haven't discovered them.
Guest of Anonymous origins chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
Cool! I'm not sure if it is finished with a cliffhanger, or there is still one chapter left, but this is awesome! I'm not sure if I've commented before on one of your stories, but when I was a lurker, I called myself Anonymous, so you know who I am!
Shado-chan chapter 5 . 9/21/2012
He's running, the music disc clutched in his hand. Panting, he stops, thinking he got away. A flint and steel, a book, wait. He heard something.
No. It was his imagination. He turns back to his flint before he hears it again, this time closer. Panic. He shoves his things into his bag and runs off at breakneck speed. He has to get away, he has to get away, he won't make it, "HELP-"
The disc is dropped and crushed under Their feet.
(felt like writing that, sorry xD)
Species Unknown chapter 5 . 2/5/2012
A good creepy story
Woodswolf chapter 5 . 1/11/2012
This is amazingly well-written. It has a good backstory (a people that worships Herobrine is unique!) and is... just amazing. There's no other way to say it.

There, I said my piece. And now, I let my mind be taken over by the nameless for the nameless.

~ to the characters ~

i'm not sure how long you'll last

you already are the last

can you survive?

can you thrive?

i don't know, but i've seen your past

it's a nightmare forevermore

it's a place where people bore

weapons against the ones they loved

and watched and waited as illness shoved

people off the cliff of fore

sanity is gone
Cystern chapter 5 . 12/11/2011
This was great but it didn't seem very creepypasta like. It did in some parts but not in others. Just as a little tip : If you've ever heard of penumbra overture then read this book in the voice of Red.
did he died chapter 5 . 12/10/2011
Oh wow. That was pretty amazing. I love your minecraft stories! :D
LukeMCFC141 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Lemme guess, Syndicate? XD

Yea, I watch his vids too.

1/1000 chance. From the wiki? Crashed ship? Obsidian for coal?

Maybe it is real. We don't know.

I liked Herobrines 1 (I'm too lazy too say thefull name XD) and 2. I WANT NO. 3!
DMorgan103 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Jimmeh would agree that this is a good story.

SYNDICATE RULES!