Reviews for Tasting Nightlock
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Write more amazing story
StormBrisingr chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Damn! That was an intense ending for this start. Amazing and slightly dark how Sugar was compared to be almost as innocent/helpless as Rachel is, but Quinn killed her. I also love (and am kind of heartbroken by) the Fabrevans friendship. I really hope Quinn won't have to kill Sam. Also? "If he pulls out the love strategy I will stab him here and now." Greatest line. Hope to read more of this. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
This is perfect.
R.I.P. Pippa xx
Snivy Fan chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Gosh its been a while, but when will you update Sandstorms me and Someone Who Wants a Fez Obviously enjoyed it! (because we always commented on the chapters ;)
nonheterosexual chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
WRITE MOAR !

seriously please this is nice
CustomHeroine chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
This is brilliant. Please update soon.
TheRenoApocalypse chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Gahhhhh! This is such a good story and is exactly the sort of thing I've been looking for ever since I read the Hunger Games! I love the whole plot and I hope this will be continuing soon!
Gleelover47 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Please update ASAP. This is too good to just forget about...
MuchFaberryLoveX chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
O.M.G

Amazing.

Breath-taking.

I LOVE IT!

Please update, I am begging you right now.

PLEEEAASEEEE.
faberrynerd chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
THIS STORY IS MADE OF WIN!

I swear to god, you have to continue this, you NEED TO! I'm begging, I haven't injoyed a fanfiction this much in a looonnngg time! its fantastic, your effie is amazing, and totally in charicter, this story has a range of potenchal! there could be stuff about the oaf finn going after rachel and quinn getting angry, and killing him, and quinn could stalk rachel protecting her, serously, I BLOODY LOVE THIS, I need you to continue it. PLEASE I M BEGGING!

this story is amazing. WOW
spiralbound chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Well written! Please continue this!
heyheynaynay chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I love this.
Perkface chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Looking forward to an update!
Gillian chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
please please please write more!
Sonrox chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Please continue on with this story. I love it so far!