Reviews for Ice Age 3: Buck's Story
LoneNightWolf12 chapter 8 . 4/14/2014
Please update more! I love it! :)
Catherine chapter 8 . 4/10/2014
Omg I love it!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/21/2013
Please make more
Daniela chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Those berries are called smoke bombs or berry bombs eaither one is good
Guest chapter 8 . 9/8/2013
Please write more!
paranormal mystery chapter 8 . 5/29/2013
I HATE CLIFFHANGERS!
Sparrow2000 chapter 8 . 1/19/2013
Please say you'll finish this?
Also, I love the extra part. It wouldn't make sense without that gap and the length of the trek. Poor Peaches:( At least Buck saved her:) That's why I love him!
KaylaDestroyer chapter 8 . 12/13/2012
Awesome chapter! Wow, poor Buck! Losing his family so long ago, and now Manny won't listen to him and he starts yelling about his past. What will happen next? Will Peaches be alright? Update soon! : D
NyanCat13 chapter 7 . 11/2/2012
Peaches is MISSING?! Poor Manny and Ellie, I can imagine their anxiety over her. I hope Buck maneges to find her in time, and to save her from-whateve trouble she's gotten herself into! :'(
NyanCat13 chapter 6 . 11/2/2012
ouchie! I don't think I'd fancy getting slammed in the face by a block of ice! Really funny!
NyanCat13 chapter 5 . 10/27/2012
Pineapples! Grapefruits! Pomegrantes! Necterines!? Oh, no wait-PEACHES!
The western sneak peek sounds really cool-reminds me of Rango! :)
NyanCat13 chapter 4 . 10/27/2012
"Diego liked me as well, I was so happy I-
...breakdanced?"
Not joking, I couldn't stop laughing, nor could I read that line with a straight face! Exactly like being inside Buck's head! Loving it!
NyanCat13 chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
Whoooooppsss! Poor Buck, forgeting to hold hold his breath!
It was really sad, about what happened to his brother, Malachi though. :'(
K.O.W (Keep On Writing!) :)
NyanCat13 chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
Another great chapter. Releastic thought pattern, there with Buck trying to cut the blue wire. It's amazing that you did all the movie lines by memory ! :D
NyanCat13 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Loled at "what was I-a dog?!" XD and, "Well, hello to you too!" It's hilarious, well- written and all in all-awsome! LOVED. IT! It's funny how when Buck says something which he thinks is completely ordinary in his mind, are just plain insane to others! Although his view on things makes absaloute sense,(apart from that deranged conversation at the start with the old dinosaur skull, (I presume that was the skull of the deceased animal,) you could almost belive you are there with him, and the realism of Ellie's pregnant scent, and it was funny how he did "the lame joke," like he just wanted to impress them, or do all those old wildlife skills for a laugh, on behalf of the possums. Anyway, it was just hilarity all the way, and I couldn't stop reading it!
Keep up the great work, and thumbs up for Buck! :)