Reviews for Keep Breathing
Imani chapter 16 . 12/28/2013
this story was super enjoyable to read, and everything was such more realistic. no miracle escapes or just in time rescues, it was really just the best dark!molly & jim i've ever read.
Brixland chapter 16 . 2/18/2012
WOW! THAT WAS AMAZING!

I had never thought of a Moriarty siblings fan fic before! BRILLIANT!

Excellent work!
A Lone Black Rose chapter 16 . 1/26/2012
Quite a fun little story here, in the most deranged way possible. (Don't mistake that, it is a compliment.) The Orestes/Electra dynamic is quite enjoyable. I can't fathom why you don't have more reviews (aside from the fact that you killed John and Sherlock [a bit put off by that, won't lie]) but the crafting is simply...elegant. I love the touch of Sherlock wearing John's jumper. I love the whole thing, in fact. Quite looking forward to more in this line, should you decide to write more.
Alexa chapter 16 . 12/25/2011
It was great to see another side of little Molly, and her relationship with Jim. It was even better to see Sherlock to be monumentally wrong and to watch him fall (sounding suspisously like Doctor Who's 'A Good Man Goes To War', only a much better presented story where the goodies die (YAY!)) hard.

Normally I comment on the structure of the story and the grammar, but if there was anything that I should have paid attention to, you can be sure that I didn't. To me that means something BIG. It means that your plot and characters pulled not only their weight, but then some, making those aspects the most important part of the reader's experience. Like how the only thing that made 'Twilight' worth reading despite the horribly depicted and shallow characters gettig worse with each chapter, was the plot. It was the Idea that pulled me along until I had finished the series.

I'd be excited to read your stories if you did decide to write anything more about Molly and Jim and their relationship. Or maybe even a oneshot about the realisation that either John or Sherlock would have come to as Molly transformed in front of , good luck with your writing during the last few days of this year and the next.

Alexa
faith chapter 16 . 12/18/2011
that was a fun read! I'm surprised that it doesn't have more reviews. I loved seeing Molly being devious.
AshenWhisper chapter 16 . 12/14/2011
Very interesting. I'm not used to AU's, so this was strange for me, but it was well-written and entertaining. Well done :)