Reviews for 5 Times Captain Marvel Hugged a Team Member
ultrasparkysparkyboom chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
I love the 'five times...and one time' prompts that people do! They're always so cute, and so nice to read. I really liked the idea of this one, and Artemis's part made me coo, it was really sweet. Then, Conner's made me laugh, Wally's was just adorable, M'gann's was oddly upsetting but sweet, and Dick's was just...I mean, it's Dick, it was kind of depressing but also nice to read. Then...the last one warmed my heart. Good job!
bat-tron chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Billy deserves so much hugs, it's ridiculous. ;w;
RascalJoy chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Aw, this was so sweet! Bully is such a dear. Although, I nearly had a heart attack the first time I saw Captain Marvel change into a 10-year-old because I'd never heard of him before this show...
So cute! Poor poor Billy :(
Great spelling, grammar, punctuation, and awesome idea!
Keep up the MARVELOUS work!
Violently Red chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Awwwwwww :( this was adorable.
OnTheJazz chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Okay having serious Captain Marval feels. Thanks.
I love you man.
*Not drunk. Pmsing. There's a difference*
IFallLikeLeavesAndSnow chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Awww, you just gotta love good old Billy B.
TheLordsArchDevil chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
DAYZ! As in OMG. I LOVE Cap Marvel. Too awesome for Dayz.
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
billy fan chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I truelly love this story. It's nicely written and I love it. I was wondering if you could make a longer story out of the last dribble... Like the teams reaction on seeing in pain.
Bookstruck Chords chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I'm going to hold this fic close to my heart, and never let go. *hugs*
Rasei chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Everyone is in character and the different reason why they were hugged were pretty good. My favorite is Conner's hug and the last dribble
fangirlofepicproportions chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
This is so touching! *hugs all around* I wonder where the League was to allow Billy to be hurt that badly...?
Magnusrae chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
That was cute. I always got a big kick out Captain Marvel's role on the show and you captured him perfectly here. I loved Wally's role in motivating the hug to Conner and the ending was particularly good in the way that you portrayed his thought as those of a child. Well worth reading!
Dipilidopa chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
So touching! It's soo cute!