Reviews for Confessional
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
That was very beautifully written. I love the emotion you portray, it's very real and completely in character.

And I love how in the end when she says that to him he wakes up. Great job.
ladykaru chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Every time I read your stories, all of them, I end them with a swelling on my chest and a smile on my face.

You make me love Blair and Chuck more and more. You keep my hope alive that they will end this show together because it's impossible that the writers would destroy a love story like this. And I can only be grateful that you share these pearls with the fandom because you make it a better place to be in.

I love your Blair and I love your Chuck. Please don't stop sharing them with us.
k.o.soul7 chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
I had tears in my eyes the whole time! That was so amazing, you captured what I hope will happen the happy ending. I will remain strong in my belief that Chuck will wake up and they will be together! Your way with words is beautiful! Ill keep reading whatever u write! Fantastic :)
pty chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I think I might cry, I'm so moved by this. The show is not going to give us something like this and is killing me.

GG news:

gossip-girl/articles/chair-vs-dair-who-had-the-hottest-first-kiss?utm_ &utm_mediumtwitter

gossip-girl/articles/dan-humphrey-do-you-like-him-better-with-serena-or-blair-gossip-girl-poll

?midtwitter_vulture

Question: After watching this week’s Gossip Girl fall finale, can you please give us some scoop on whether Chuck lives or dies? —Torie

Ausiello: Considering Chuck is present at Blair’s royal wedding on Jan. 30, I’m going to go out on a limb and say he survives the car wreck. Unless, of course, Gossip Girl is about to venture into Weekend at Bernie’s territory.

Question: Please give me something good about Dair — like, possibly, Dan confessing his feelings to Blair at the hospital? —Jessie

Ausiello: You mean the prospect of Chuck dying isn’t enough to tide you over until January? Wow, you Dair ‘shippers are hard to please. I’m afraid I don’t have any good news to share… right now. But in early January, I will unload a scoop about the 100th episode that will make your Dair-lovin’ hearts explode. That’s right, I said explode. As in: This spoiler is so awesome it may actually kill you.

/2011/12/gossip-girl-5-10-riding-in-town-cars-with-boys-photo-recap-the-derenamers/

post/13876323984/gossip-girl-season-5-if-there-were-no-ivy-dickens

2011/12/07/timing-has-never-been-our-strong-suit-a-recap-of-gossip-girls-mid-season-finale-riding-in-town-cars-with-boys/

Apparently Chuck and Blair trended worlwide on Twitter.

/gossip-girl/blake-lively-penn-badgleys-wet-gossip-girl-workday-567494?utm_sourcetwitterfeed&utm_mediumtwitter&utm_campaignDTNHollywood

news/watch_with_kristin/gossip_girl_turning_dans_book_into/279099?cmpidsn-000000-twitterfeed-365-kristin&utm_ &utm_mediumtwitter&utm_campaigntwitterfeed_kristin&dlvrit51396

gossip-girl/articles/5-reasons-gossip-girl-would-be-better-without-chuck-bass

gossip-girl/articles/5-reasons-gossip-girl-would-suck-without-chuck-bass

. #ixzz1ft1Fdg9N

I don't know if this still works:

watch?vmz5Okc8JCJs&featureg-all

pop-culture/2011/12/the-10-least-sexy-kisses-in-movies-tv/penn-badgley-leighton-meester-gossip-girl

suspensegirlinc chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Omg, I'm gushing. That so gorgeous & amazing! Nothing was out of place or OOC. This was so canon it's beyond me. I feel like it's just...it's perfect. I HEART this amazingly. I want more. lol. But of course, it's a perfect ending too. Oh god, I love it. ) *hugs it tightly* *favs*
harumscarum1991 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
so beautiful!
svenjen chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Let's hope! This was beautiful. I loved the line "But she would throw herself down on a cross for Chuck Bass." So true it almost made me cry. As always your writing is amazing.
wrighthangal chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Beautiful.
lulubelle2010 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Amazing!
TriGemini chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
This was really great to read.

Loved it, a lot.
Aliennut chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Love this, this was fantastically written. I wish this would be the way the writers would deal with this storyline but I doubt it. They are not that nice to us!

But really wonderful job!
3words8letters87 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
I only have 2 words for this LOVED IT! please continue soon!
DudeImChuckBass chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Oh my gosh, this is so good! Please say you're writing more? :D
Mirajane Scarlet chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
That was very sweet. I really liked it. I wish they would do it like this on the show, but as I'm sure everyone knows, since this is only half way through the season, it's totally not going to happen like this. But I wish that it would!
Ladynet chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Awww...It was beautiful, bitter-sweet, heartwrenching and touching. You caught the essence of CB, the all consuming great love they have for each other. Thank you.