Reviews for Trixie's Coltsmas
Sosie chapter 16 . 3/6/2013
I'm not gonna cry... I'm not gonna cry... I'm not gonna...I'm not gonna c-c-c-c-crrrr-aaaaay-ay!
Aweew soooo touching!
Sosie chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
Hey, I loved it.,, one thing though, SOARIN WOULD NOT BE THAT MEAN TO TRIX! Soarin Is wuite sweet!
spyderslicer chapter 16 . 5/29/2012
Nice and sweet. Although I was expecting Trixie to get a gift from Santa Colt and it to be her cape and hat back. You know being the only thing that she had left of her mentor. Story had its happy moments, it sad moments and its d'awwww moments. Thanks for the good read. Hope to see some more good stuff from you. Good luck with future writing.

Hunter.
Bukajos chapter 16 . 3/4/2012
Hi, Bro. I'm your new reader and I just don't know what to say. You got me, Bro. I'm glad I found your story, it was one of best stories I have ever read. Sometimes I felt like I was there with that whole group and when you perform your point of view about Trixie and her childhood I thought it was right. Poor Trixie. I'm going to read sequel now because I want more Trixie!

Best wishes, Bro /)

Anyway, nice writting style. It is nice to read it.
Cha-Cha Champion chapter 16 . 1/1/2012
Are you happy? You just made a grown man cry.
SovietNinja chapter 16 . 12/29/2011
So this is the part where you marry me, and we spend the rest of our years writing stories together.

Great story overall, I can't find any major errors throughtout the entire things, (except maybe on the last capter when you wrote "Applejack" as opposed to "Apple Bloom") And honestly I just straight up love the crap out of this story.

In the future we absoulutely have to write something together, it would be

THE

BEST

POSSIBLE

THING!

Thanks for entertaining me so with this wonderfull piece of literature, and i cant wait for your next story that you may or may not be writing.

Your Faithfull Reader

SovietNinja
kitmaro chapter 16 . 12/25/2011
Merry Colt-smas to all and to all a good night. Great end.
Lavasharks chapter 16 . 12/25/2011
Epic ending to an epic story, bro. Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

bearie chapter 16 . 12/25/2011
Words canot expresa my love for this story. My heart just exploded :,)
Bronytim01 chapter 15 . 12/24/2011
NO! NO MORE CHAPTERS! NOOOOOO! :'-((
kitmaro chapter 15 . 12/24/2011
Santa Colt? Awesome! I wasn't expecting that.
bearie chapter 15 . 12/24/2011
Its over? Nooooooooooooo! (cries). You have to make a sequal for the adventures of trixie and soarin. It could make another fantastic story.
Lavasharks chapter 15 . 12/24/2011
Santa Colt is best holiday pony. Sorry, Saint Patrick's Pony.

Epic story is epic. Enough said, friend. Also, Happy Holidays.

kitmaro chapter 14 . 12/23/2011
Reconnection and a little pay back too. Way to go Trixie!
Lavasharks chapter 14 . 12/23/2011
FALCON

PUNCH!

Last chapter. Can't wait for it!

Excitement!