Reviews for Trixie's Coltsmas
astralfrankie chapter 14 . 8/9/2016
So, that's it? The parents don't lay into their sons for STILL being a**holes?
astralfrankie chapter 13 . 8/9/2016
ROTFLOL!
Trixie has layth the smackdown.
astralfrankie chapter 12 . 8/9/2016
I'm glad that ended peacefully. Now comes something I'm not looking forward to.
astralfrankie chapter 11 . 8/9/2016
Uh...oh.
astralfrankie chapter 8 . 8/9/2016
You tease!
astralfrankie chapter 7 . 8/9/2016
Soarin' x Trixie? That's new.
astralfrankie chapter 6 . 8/9/2016
Soarin'? The pony that spat on Trixie and broke her heart? Nice one author.
astralfrankie chapter 5 . 8/9/2016
THIS is why Rarity is my LEAST favorite pony of the Mane 6.
astralfrankie chapter 4 . 8/9/2016
Well, that went as well as I expected. I'm guessing this was just after "Boast Busters"?
astralfrankie chapter 3 . 8/9/2016
Does Murphy ('s Law) love hanging around Trixie?
astralfrankie chapter 2 . 8/9/2016
EVERYPONY has a breaking point. Trixie reached hers. I hope she never has to see her 'family' again.
Sosie chapter 16 . 3/6/2013
I'm not gonna cry... I'm not gonna cry... I'm not gonna...I'm not gonna c-c-c-c-crrrr-aaaaay-ay!
Aweew soooo touching!
Sosie chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
Hey, I loved it.,, one thing though, SOARIN WOULD NOT BE THAT MEAN TO TRIX! Soarin Is wuite sweet!
spyderslicer chapter 16 . 5/29/2012
Nice and sweet. Although I was expecting Trixie to get a gift from Santa Colt and it to be her cape and hat back. You know being the only thing that she had left of her mentor. Story had its happy moments, it sad moments and its d'awwww moments. Thanks for the good read. Hope to see some more good stuff from you. Good luck with future writing.

Hunter.
Bukajos chapter 16 . 3/4/2012
Hi, Bro. I'm your new reader and I just don't know what to say. You got me, Bro. I'm glad I found your story, it was one of best stories I have ever read. Sometimes I felt like I was there with that whole group and when you perform your point of view about Trixie and her childhood I thought it was right. Poor Trixie. I'm going to read sequel now because I want more Trixie!

Best wishes, Bro /)

Anyway, nice writting style. It is nice to read it.