Reviews for Perfectly Awkward
Alice chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Ohmagosh I loved it , great job , :) it made me laugh at the way they were acting , just fuck each other , is what I would think and it made me laugh h ah aha great story ! :)
uchiha.sakura.23 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
...nuh
Chuss chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Like *thumbs up*
neon kun chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
I wouldn't say that I'm particularly for this kind of relationship IRL but for a story, this was pretty good.

And the writing style is consistent. Good work. The description wove the whole thing without leaving a loophole that would damage the plot.

All in all, it was a good read.

neon kun
MCKC chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
:) This was a good FWB fic!

Most FWB fics just try to be cute, corny romances and end with stuff like, ".. And they fell in love and everything was just hunkey-dorey!"

...

No. Just, no.

... Basicly what I'm saying is, this was a really good fic, and I think you got all of the emotions just right! :) I'm faving!

Oh, and by the way, FWB is the acronem for Friends With Benefits

...

Because, yes, we have an acronem to describe ourselves. :)
Sarigo chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Huh. You know, I was thinking about how amazing this story was, and then I remembered that you -YOU- wrote it and it just kind of messed with my mind a little bit. And then, after it all, I thought "She's a pervert...a pervert!"

Regardless, homedog, great story. Five stars. :)
DeepPoeticGirl chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
This is so prettyyy! :O :)
Kara Shadows chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Damn damn damn! 'Sorry I penetrated your vagina, let's just put this behind us?' This line was awesome. This fic was awesome! YOU are AWESOME!
BribriGTC chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Awww cute
incompetent dabbler chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Such a sweet story. Haha, I love the concept of the story and how simple it was.
BriBri chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
This should not be a one-shot! I loved it!
another.creative.lover chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I loved this.

It was great, it was short, and hell, it was funny. Oscar Wilde ("Brevity is the soul of wit") would have been proud of you. :D

'Sorry I penetrated your vagina, let's just put this behind us.'

This line made me laugh so hard. XD I can totally see Sasuke just deadpanning this right out.

Awesome.

Ending was perfectly awkward. But hell, awkward things are always the perfect things.
Jay Ray-Love chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
It was too fast at the beginning and honestly,I only skimmed through the fanfic because it didn't really catch my why comment on it, you might ask?Because it feels great to point out all the errors in this fanfic of yours;by the way,the characters are a bit OOC.

Thank you for your time reading this cruel comment.:)
Ohohen chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
I don't know how I came across this, or what exactly it was that made me decide to read this, but I sure as hell am happy that I did. I can't really describe what I love about it in words...but it almost seems...modern, to me. Not as in the physical setting but the...theme? Maybe. It has the perfect amount of representation that's not mushy but still makes you smile. If this were a short book, it would most likely be on my shelf. I normally don't review especially not via my phone. But this piece sure as hell deserved one. Great job.
Misery's-Toll chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
This was really sweet and cute and awesome. I loved your characterizations of Sakura and Sasuke, and the part where Sasuke would punch Naruto in the stomach if he didn't catch the hint. ;) Great job!

-MT